How To Become A Challenge With Men?

If any of you got time, listen to SheRaSeven1 on YouTube. She has A LOT of live streams (which are good because she’s answering questions) and teaches a lot. She’s a little hood but don’t let it distract you from the message. Her videos are long too, but good info. You might not agree with everything she says, but there is a mentality behind all of it.

Overall, the best challenge you can be is to level up and stay away from Dusty and Give Me More an nem.

I agree with this she is really good with the advice and got me over my dusty real quick last year when i discovered her. I am working on my level up process and I am in her group she will snap you out of that pick me mindset. Somet of the things are stuff we already know but just reconfirming your crown

I agree with this she is really good with the advice and got me over my dusty real quick last year when i discovered her. I am working on my level up process and I am in her group she will snap you out of that pick me mindset. Somet of the things are stuff we already know but just reconfirming your crown

I just watched (watched in the beginning and skipped towards end since they’re so long) a couple of her videos and a key answer for when a man asks what I bring to the table is, “I don’t bring anything. I’m the guest of honor.” A man only asks that question when he doesn’t have enough of what he’s bringing.

Last edited:
I just watched (watched in the beginning and skipped they towards end since they’re so long) a couple of her videos and a key answer for when a man asks what I bring to the table is, “I don’t bring anything. I’m the guest of honor.” A man only asks that question when he doesn’t have enough of what he’s bringing.
Do you remember which video.

I just watched (watched in the beginning and skipped they towards end since they’re so long) a couple of her videos and a key answer for when a man asks what I bring to the table is, “I don’t bring anything. I’m the guest of honor.” A man only asks that question when he doesn’t have enough of what he’s bringing.
I think it's important to have this mindset but I don't think it would ever go over well (it paints the girl as entitled and pompous) to tell a man this. Instead I would let my actions tell him that.

Plus any man that asks me what do I bring to the table is dusty anyway. Only the men that don't have a table to bring anything to ask this.

I think it's important to have this mindset but I don't think it would ever go over well (it paints the girl as entitled and pompous) to tell a man this. Instead I would let my actions tell him that.

Plus any man that asks me what do I bring to the table is dusty anyway. Only the men that don't have a table to bring anything to ask this.
While I do agree with your comment and her video, it also depends on what you want. Ashera is not preaching to get you love; she is teaching to get you what you want. You want to be Pickmeisha for a Givememore or level up and be taken care of. Her focus is money and security. For some of we :look: that’s what we look for the second time around :look:

Actions or not, men still try it and it’s better to be prepared for the tried it. Men also have different ways of asking that question too. I do get that it’s a dusty question to ask, but she also said that when a man sees you value yourself and he can’t have you, he will build himself up to finally get you (or someone like you). So when a man gets to that point where he wants better, that question will keep him from lower quality. I mean, not all men want pick mes.

My last two cents :giggle: I was recently asked what I could do to make a situation between myself and someone else improve. I told him I’m not doing anything more than showing up, receiving; he’s a man after all. If he doesn’t do for me, I’m gone. It’s only pompous or entitled to man looking to run through and all over you.

While I do agree with your comment and her video, it also depends on what you want. Ashera is not preaching to get you love; she is teaching to get you what you want. You want to be Pickmeisha for a Givememore or level up and be taken care of. Her focus is money and security. For some of we :look: that’s what we look for the second time around :look:

Actions or not, men still try it and it’s better to be prepared for the tried it. Men also have different ways of asking that question too. I do get that it’s a dusty question to ask, but she also said that when a man sees you value yourself and he can’t have you, he will build himself up to finally get you (or someone like you). So when a man gets to that point where he wants better, that question will keep him from lower quality. I mean, not all men want pick mes.

My last two cents :giggle: I was recently asked what I could do to make a situation between myself and someone else improve. I told him I’m not doing anything more than showing up, receiving; he’s a man after all. If he doesn’t do for me, I’m gone. It’s only pompous or entitled to man looking to run through and all over you.

:lachen:Where's the lie lol?:amen:

Back