Common Games Men Play

One word texts from men

I think it was @Zaynab who mentioned in another thread to ignore texts from men especially those kinds of texts. I had this dude who kept doing the exact same thing to me. I took her advice and ignored his one word texts. Actually I ignored ALL his texts. He kept trying and I stuck to my guns but guess what he did? He picked up the phone and called me! That simple. Steve is 100% right!

^^ Yes to this. I've decided to ignore any man that comes to me online saying "hey," or any one liner things like that. Found out that there's men out here who will message you with a paragraph, referencing things that you put in your profile, to actually start a conversation :eek: :eek:

Quotes from the article @Maracujá posted that stood out to me:

If a man finds that he cannot offer a woman what she requires to be content in a relationship with him, whether or not marriage is it, he should let her go and move on. Not because he doesn’t love her, but because people deserve to have their needs met in their relationships without being made to feel guilty for it, and it is black women who need to hear this the most.
I don't agree with this. The women needs to know when her requirements are not being met and make the necessary adjustment.

When one person is pulling all the weight, that doesn’t make you a partner at all; actually, it makes you a caretaker, and that is a role Black women have played for far too long. Marriage isn’t the prize you get for being the last woman standing after a man has exhausted all other resources.
Agreed.

Quotes from the article @Maracujá posted that stood out to me:

I don't agree with this. The women needs to know when her requirements are not being met and make the necessary adjustment.

Agreed.

I didn’t read the article but based on what you said, I agree. Women have to leave because men won’t “let her go and move on.” They just don’t function like that.

Back