How Has Not Being A Heaux Benefitted You? And Vice Versa

To me a "ho" is a woman that receives money and presents from men she's not necessarily romantically interested in, and the best 'hos' IMO are the ones that aren't even sleeping with these men. They just think they might be sleeping with her in the future, so they shower her with presents and money to make it happen.

I wanna be the above hoe. I have no interest in using my body to get stuff from men.

I'm not a heaux by any stretched of the imagination. I have been referred by men to be a good girl (my bff calls me a prude), i want to use that to my advantage to date men I'm interested in and get what I want from them.

Preach! I paid off of one of my student loans last year and felt like superwoman. I have a man in my life that loves, supports and covers me however, it felt extremely self fulling to know that I am more than capable and able to take care of myself.

Yes, I remember this! That was so awesome. I'm trying to be like you in the next five years or so! Only debt I need right now is my mortgage.

How do you target the men? What do you see in their character that let's you know they'll be generous or doting? I don't think I have this ability to sniff out the right ones.

You should go to the "how to date/marry a rich man" thread for that. There was lots of good stuff in there, but I quit following that thread years ago because it just got too big to keep up with. I might revisit it soon though. It will take some time to figure out what page I left off on and catch up. :look:

To me a "ho" is a woman that receives money and presents from men she's not necessarily romantically interested in, and the best 'hos' IMO are the ones that aren't even sleeping with these men. They just think they might be sleeping with her in the future, so they shower her with presents and money to make it happen.

No. That's a sugarbaby. Sugarbaby advice = rich man thread.

A hoe is just what most know it to be. Getting yours by any means necessary.

You should go to the "how to date/marry a rich man" thread for that. There was lots of good stuff in there, but I quit following that thread years ago because it just got too big to keep up with. I might revisit it soon though. It will take some time to figure out what page I left off on and catch up. :look:

That is @BEAUTYU2U thread lol

I don't think she reads it though.

Lmao :lol: I browse it periodically but that's like going into a thread full of pros who talk shorthand. The thread turned a long time ago and I couldn't keep up. I need it broken down to me like I'm slow.

Since I work behind the scenes in entertainment My friends tell me all the time how I always drop the ball on getting wifed up/taken care of by an entertainer or athlete. Especially when I was working behind the scenes on rap and r&b music videos. But I was too focused on building my career and doing my job to be worried about trying to go flirt with Rick Ross and whoever else during my down time.

in hindsight..the rappers/singers always took a liking to me because I was just as cute as the video girls..but unlike them...I was behind the scenes assisting the director. So they would always come introduce themselves to me because they were curious about my role on the shoot. Big Sean seriously tried to engage in a full blown lengthy conversation with me like we were on a dinner date and I remember looking at him like "why are you talking to me? Don't you see I'm busy." Lol! I was rude to him. But I would pay them zero mind, give them one word answers and keep my distance because I didn't want to end up on mediatakeout lol and I didn't want to get in trouble with my boss for socializing with them. The only one I actually entertained and engaged in a conversation with was Drake.

I could've easily used my charm and turned those interactions into friendships if I wanted to because they were all very nice and respectful towards me. Sigh. I wish I had been nicer to them lol. I could've been going to pool parties and yacht parties and what not. I did hang out with Jeremih one time because we learned that we had a few common friends from our hometown. So we had that connection. By that was short lived. This was during my early and mid twenties. My friends are still disappointed in me because years later I continue to pay these celebs no mind. These days they just make my job harder lol!

Has anyone ever listened to the Sugar Daddy Formula podcast?

Man, ya'll are putting me up on a lot of things I was unaware of. Ho Tactics, now this???? I'm going to have to find this podcast tomorrow and check it out.

Speaking of Ho Tactics, I have been trying to find a pdf download link. Does anyone have one? :look:

That is @BEAUTYU2U thread lol

I don't think she reads it though.

Ohhhhhhh.....okay! :lachen: :lachen: :lachen: Now I remember! I usually don't keep up with the name of the poster who starts threads.

Interesting

I'm still young lol but I do think it would be too late to be a heaux

I did read ho tactics but I rushed through it

Though I would like to pick up the heaux mentality of being able to flirt with dudes I don't like.

My definition of ho doesnt have anything to do with whether you have sex or not. It's simply a woman who gets her money/blessings/heaven upfront.

We're conditioned as women through religion, especially BW, to wait to receive our blessings and often times they never come. So I don't know just make sure when you get yours, you get it up front. That's all.

Back