How Has Not Being A Heaux Benefitted You? And Vice Versa

I had my education paid for, rent, car when I thought more like a heaux.
But what does that really mean when thinking as a heaux if there is little in return at the present? I would say it's a benefit when someone lived that life and has something good long term out of it. The education paid for is a really good benefit but is it a benefit using that education now?

But what does that really mean when thinking as a heaux if there is little in return at the present? I would say it's a benefit when someone lived that life and has something good long term out of it. The education paid for is a really good benefit but is it a benefit using that education now?

Bills never stop. Bills have to be paid. Somebody needs to pay em. I prefer not to be that person.

It means I don't have any student loans. I went to school for different reasons than most people go to school for so in the end it doesn't matter if I'm using my degree to get a job because I didn't go to school to get a job. I'm not using my degree right now on purpose but I may use it in the future

Being a hoe has:
1. Paid all my bills for about three years. I have no student debt and $5,000 saved. No one could figure out how I, a Walgreens cashier working 4 hours a week did it :lachen:
2. Made me man intelligent. I understand men, their weaknesses, and how to finesse a mans basic instincts.
3. I can identify a fuvkboy ON SITE. It's like I can smell it
4. I have the upmost respect for women and I love having women friends because men are so silly lol
5. I got the down payment for my first car by being a hoe
6. Had my car note being paid for one year as a hoe
7. Men are actually very boring to me now. I love a good man who can surprise me and keep me thinking and HAPPY. Hard to find
8. I never, and I mean have never paid for a drink at a club, ever :look: most of the time I don't even bring a wallet cause it's just to easy
9. All the free travel, it's phenomenal

ETA never had STDS and I have no children.
But lots of stalkers and dudes in their stupid feelings.

Somebody wanna point me to a Heaux 101 guide?

Ditto, for research. I'm shocked that this turned to Yoni eggs already by the 2nd page.

tumblr_inline_mudzigidoh1r79k32.gif

Antyways, I'm like Erikah from RHOBH... I have a heaux side and heaux ways.

Even during my non-heaux days, I'm well cared for. Someone will always fall for my charm and provide. But I will say this, I do miss being with the carefree guy. They allow you to be uninhibited in glorious fashion...

Not being a heaux hasn't benefitted me. AT ALL. I could have so much money right now. Lord....

Financially I've been shorted. One of my close friends had her college tuition paid for by a Wizard player. Same friend had her bbl paid for by another man.
Another friend just got a condo bought by this married man she's been sexing for a min. She slipped up and got pregnant even though she has a boyfriend she didn't want a baby, so she got a different type of push gift from the married man.

For me though, my pride and peace of mind is PRICELESS. People act like you don't have to do nothing strange for some change but those are always the exceptions and not the rules. I'm good!

Ho/e used to mean a woman that was sexually unscrupulous.

Is this still the current definition?

This posh new spelling is throwing me off.

To me a "ho" is a woman that receives money and presents from men she's not necessarily romantically interested in, and the best 'hos' IMO are the ones that aren't even sleeping with these men. They just think they might be sleeping with her in the future, so they shower her with presents and money to make it happen.

Here's the thing, it makes no sense to be a heaux if you don't have a solid action plan, it should also be short term because the younger, up and coming heaux will eventually take your place. Heauxing for just the thrill is insane..heauxing for just for frivolous things like bags and shoes is dumb. Being a one dimensional, see through heaux is basic and the men see you coming a mile away.

I'm a fan of the high class, educated heaux with a plan, primarily because I like the subtlety, I find them fascinating and crafty.

Last edited:
Yes, I like to say I'm not a heaux, but I have heaux tendencies.

What do y'all mean by spit? Spitting in his mouth?

Antyways, I'm like Erikah from RHOBH... I have a heaux side and heaux ways.

Even during my non-heaux days, I'm well cared for. Someone will always fall for my charm and provide. But I will say this, I do miss being with the carefree guy. They allow you to be uninhibited in glorious fashion...

People act like you don't have to do nothing strange for some change but those are always the exceptions and not the rules. I'm good!

I can tell you I have received good presents (and even a free international trip) from men I never even kissed on the lips. It's up to you to believe me, of course. If the dude has money it's nothing to them to spend money on you if they like you and they're trying to seduce you. It might be a lot for a broke guy to take you out and spend 200+ on dinner, or buy you a nice piece of jewelry, especially because he doesn't even know if you will say yes to him eventually, but well off/rich men will spend a lot of money anyway.

Condos and high ticket items I haven't received (I quit before I got started, damn it), but again, if the guy has money and is interested in you, and he thinks he's making your life better, and that improves his chances to win you over, I don't see why he would have a problem with paying your car note, etc. in hopes to get his prize (Gorgeous, charming you). Men love the chase, and they love being the hero. I'm not going to be the one getting in their way.

Back