How Has Not Being A Heaux Benefitted You? And Vice Versa

What happened? I'm late to the party. Message me if you must!

Honestly, I don't know all the details. I just read about the damage in bits and pieces of threads here and there. Hopefully, the LHCFBI can give you good details. Bottom line was that the poster was a regular here, well liked by many. She shared many aspects of her personal life. Unfortunately, its my understanding that a couple of posters knew her personally here and used what she posted against her in real life as well as here, specifically information about her husband. No bueno.

I can tell you I have received good presents (and even a free international trip) from men I never even kissed on the lips. It's up to you to believe me, of course. If the dude has money it's nothing to them to spend money on you if they like you and they're trying to seduce you. It might be a lot for a broke guy to take you out and spend 200+ on dinner, or buy you a nice piece of jewelry, especially because he doesn't even know if you will say yes to him eventually, but well off/rich men will spend a lot of money anyway.

Condos and high ticket items I haven't received (I quit before I got started, damn it), but again, if the guy has money and is interested in you, and he thinks he's making your life better, and that improves his chances to win you over, I don't see why he would have a problem with paying your car note, etc. in hopes to get his prize (Gorgeous, charming you). Men love the chase, and they love being the hero. I'm not going to be the one getting in their way.

I'm used to men pampering me. I don't date broke men, never have and never will. My puss won't allow me to get wet for a broke man or someone I perceive as broke. I work in one of the richest counties in America so I see "money" daily. I've been exposed to a lot and literally touched elbows with multi-millionaires through leisure and business. And yes, I've had men take me to nice restaurants, pay for little things here and there but like I said I've been exposed to a lot and for me, it's not worth it. :nono: but get it how you get it (not you, general you)

[QUOTE="sj10460, post: 23472857, member: 20283"]I'm used to men pampering me. I don't date broke men, never have and never will. My puss won't allow me to get wet for a broke man or someone I perceive as broke. [/QUOTE]
I don't think we disagree. People have different comfort zones, that's all.

Benefits include:
  • I have never and will never have to fly coach in my life.
  • Got my passport in one day after applying and for free.
  • So far 20-25 free international and domestic trips.
  • Gifted car, which I then sold and kept the money.
  • Gifted tuition.
  • Free housing for three years.
  • Received down payment for purchasing home.
  • Cell phone paid.
  • Gifted money to invest and "play" in the stock market.
  • Endless compliments and just generally being worshipped :lol:
This is not even from really being a heaux. I need to up my heaux game in 2017. I met a 101 year old lady the other day and she said the key to living a long life was not getting married or having kids and just having great sex. She said what's the point of dying with an empty bank account and an unused "pocket book" :lol:

Benefits include:
  • I have never and will never have to fly coach in my life.
  • Got my passport in one day after applying and for free.
  • So far 20-25 free international and domestic trips.
  • Gifted car, which I then sold and kept the money.
  • Gifted tuition.
  • Free housing for three years.
  • Received down payment for purchasing home.
  • Cell phone paid.
  • Gifted money to invest and "play" in the stock market.
  • Endless compliments and just generally being worshipped :lol:
This is not even from really being a heaux. I need to up my heaux game in 2017. I met a 101 year old lady the other day and she said the key to living a long life was not getting married or having kids and just having great sex. She said what's the point of dying with an empty bank account and an unused "pocket book" :lol:

gosling-clapping.gif

I played the heaux game wrong for many many years... I like to think part of it is my locale, a bunch of broke bums around here and I just can't even bring myself to even attempt to talk to someone that is bumming. The men with money that I have messed with have gifted me with cash, international trips, random gifts, he even tried to give me his S class because my car was having problems but I was still caught up in that stupid "good girl" crap and told him no. I could still slap myself for that :mad::angry2:.

I'll be moving to Dallas in early 2017 and I plan on using heaux tactics to get my business off the ground and this MBA paid for.

I've always had the ability to charm men or whatever and its easy for me to be flirty and talk w/men. I don't judge ladies that use the power of the pu$$y to get the things they want/need. Nothing wrong with it.

However, I've always felt immense pride and accomplishment in getting and having my own ****. I have everything I want and need in life right now, which was all acquired on my own through dedication to what I want, being narrowly focused on my goals, and taking small steps to get to larger life goals. Yes, I have student loans, but I relish in the idea that my income and benefits will grow substantially with each year due to my intellect rather than the power of my pu$$y.

Granted, I do like to be spoiled. However, I am and have always been more focused on having a man that loves me, will die for me, and worships the ground I walk on rather than manipulating like a pp said, a "rich fboy." That doesn't really thrill me. Different strokes for different folks I guess.

However, I've always felt immense pride and accomplishment in getting and having my own ****. I have everything I want and need in life right now, which was all acquired on my own through dedication to what I want, being narrowly focused on my goals, and taking small steps to get to larger life goals. Yes, I have student loans, but I relish in the idea that my income and benefits will grow substantially with each year due to my intellect rather than the power of my pu$$y.

Granted, I do like to be spoiled. However, I am and have always been more focused on having a man that loves me, will die for me, and worships the ground I walk on rather than manipulating like a pp said, a "rich fboy." That doesn't really thrill me. Different strokes for different folks I guess.
I am right there with you.

I will admit though, I have been always jealous of one of my girlfriends. Men throw money at her without a thought. Whenever we go out- she always finds someone to pay OUR tab. And she isn't that attractive- her personality just knows how to work these men and she flirts like you are the only person that matters/without you she would die type...
If I weren't so caught up on "love", maybe I could do the same. Who knows- maybe when I am in my 50s, my heauxing will start. No kids at home- don't have to worry about anything... I can be completely carefree and take all I am given.

Random questions:

What did your "hoing" consist of? Sex with multiple guys? Were you attracted to the guy(s) that were giving you money? If you weren't attracted to them, how did you entertain men that you weren't into? Is there a certain level of soul disconnect that comes from "hoing" men you want nothing from other than money? Did you feel like you were losing yourself in the process?

my goal for 2017 is to be a instagram thot. I want for the money to be free falling from social media.

flatlining.jpg

I have never, and doubt will ever hear a resolution like this again :rofl:

I will admit though, I have been always jealous of one of my girlfriends. Men throw money at her without a thought. Whenever we go out- she always finds someone to pay OUR tab. And she isn't that attractive- her personality just knows how to work these men and she flirts like you are the only person that matters/without you she would die type....

I'm making this one of my top goals to develop this skill in 2017.

Excellent thread.

When I was much younger and idealistic, I thought not heauxing netted me some "moral superiority" and when I was deeply religious, a place in heaven I guess, especially because I assumed its always a sexual relationship. However I always found heauxing to be better than giving it away for neither love/strong feelings nor getting any orgasms out of it. It seemed like such a waste when I heard stories of girls sleeping woth guys they barely liked and not even finishing. Still I felt like I won..something....poor and struggling and all.

Definitely changed now......Get Money Bih. :lachen:

I'm in a complicated long distance relationship now....probably would try my hand at it if I were single. I'm fascinated by it.

I had a guy who furnished my apartment and paid my rent. Long after we broke up. Well into my current relationship with dh. When dh found out he put a stop to it.

He was a good bf though. He covered me in between jobs. He was good husband material but his family hated me because i am jamo. So i skipped and made him pay. A few years after we broke up i was using one of his benefits from his job. Free travel on all London transport. His then current gf (soon to be wife, demanded that he take that privilege from me. He rang me and asked me to return the travel card. I told him no.

I dated a guy once. After our first sexual encounter he left several hundred pounds in my apartment as a gift. I was flabbergasted. I dod not know if i should have laughed or cried. He had already gifted me with his 9" banana and 2 sapadilloes. All night long. What more did a girl need? I promply swallowed my pride and booked a ticket to jamaica for holiday. The day before i left he stopped by and gave me spending money.

Unfortunately turned out the bastid was married...

Last edited:
Excellent thread.

When I was much younger and idealistic, I thought not heauxing netted me some "moral superiority"
and when I was deeply religious, a place in heaven I guess, especially because I assumed its always a sexual relationship. However I always found heauxing to be better than giving it away for neither love/strong feelings nor getting any orgasms out of it. It seemed like such a waste when I heard stories of girls sleeping woth guys they barely liked and not even finishing. Still I felt like I won..something....poor and struggling and all.

I'm in a complicated long distance relationship now....probably would try my hand at it if I were single. I'm fascinated by it.
This was me. Had I been a realist I would be driving a Jaguar, have no debt, and would have my house paid off, plus thousands in savings. Live and learn :cry3:

I love this thread!

Ho/e used to mean a woman that was sexually unscrupulous.

Is this still the current definition?

This posh new spelling is throwing me off.

:lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

This thread is full of heauxs. This is heaux 101. I suggest you ask whatever you want to know before they disappear. Lol

Alright! Closed mouths don't get fed! :lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

Excellent thread.

When I was much younger and idealistic, I thought not heauxing netted me some "moral superiority" and when I was deeply religious, a place in heaven I guess, especially because I assumed its always a sexual relationship. However I always found heauxing to be better than giving it away for neither love/strong feelings nor getting any orgasms out of it. It seemed like such a waste when I heard stories of girls sleeping woth guys they barely liked and not even finishing. Still I felt like I won..something....poor and struggling and all.

Alright! I think there are some people in here that would say you can still do it....relationship and all! I know I read countless threads where a lot of posters were saying they were dating several people exclusively until one guy proposed. I don't see how this is different.

I've always had the ability to charm men or whatever and its easy for me to be flirty and talk w/men. I don't judge ladies that use the power of the pu$$y to get the things they want/need. Nothing wrong with it.

G09Wj.gif

Preach! I paid off of one of my student loans last year and felt like superwoman. I have a man in my life that loves, supports and covers me however, it felt extremely self fulling to know that I am more than capable and able to take care of myself.

I struggle with seeing this lol. Smart heauxs seem to end up winning because they know and understand men a lot better.

I think that has more to do with the type of men they choose. Heauxs pick men that like heauxs or is looking for a fast woman for right now. At least that is what I see in my real life.

Back