He Told Me He Wished He Had Dated More White Girls..

Awkward/funny/off-putting things said during colouring. I'll start:

"Let me lift up this big, juicy cow leg.."

My jaw dropped and I burst out laughing. Still makes me giggle to this date, years later. He laughs too when I remind him.

Wow we enter2013 hard, this story is the perfect storm.

Black man wanting white women. ~ check

White women perfect specimen~ check

Skinny women vs. fat women~ check

If your fat your less desirable~ check

The value of a woman's coochie~ check

The bar has been raised!

Don't forget light skin vs. dark skin...an LHCF favorite!

My jaw dropped and I burst out laughing. Still makes me giggle to this date, years later. He laughs too when I remind him.

I've been coughing for the last 5 minutes because dis right hurr made me choke on my tea. :lachen:

I'mma tell ya momma! LOLOL :lol::lol: Wait a minute...aren't you the one who comes in with stories and.... I don't know whether to believe this or if you troll'd this? :lachen:

Last edited:

I just snorted-laugh at that one !:lachen::lachen:

ok for real I agree wit hthis yt people love give smoral. I was talking to some of my yt GF and smoral was 3rd base to them?!? I mean not with a person you know/dating but a new person. I'm like, smoral is for my man, period. Dating a few yt men and they were a little too willing to do smoral (didn't complain).

How the smoral talk came about was I asked how many men had they been with and the answers where super low and then it came to making out and smoral and then I was like how many peens have you smoraled and the answer was you're at a party and you like some one that you go to third base. IE alot. Reminds of of the scene from Clerks.

This is cracking me up for some reason!!! :lachen::lachen:

Ladies, I don't know where to start. It was New Years Eve and I was chilling with my new SO. After a nice evening together, I went back to his house :look: Since this is not the Christian Forum, I don't feel the need to justify how long I've been seeing him or anything. If you're offended by my promiscuity, feel free to close this thread and start reading Genesis. So... where was I? I'll keep it PG of course.

We started with a bit of foreplay; a little touching here, and a little touching there. He was kissing me from my belly button all the way up to my twins, and then moving up to my neck, and then finally my lips :lick: He whispered to me, "You are so fcking hot" then continued to caress me. What a perfect gentleman! I don't usually date light skin men but the guy is 6ft, athletic, great smile, with an average penis. Great package overall. I'm not going to front. He's the best looking guy I've dated. Picture Tyson beckford but the light skin version. He's so good looking that he has me questioning who is the better looking one out of us :lol:

In the middle of our foreplay, he blurts out "I wish I dated more white women." If it wasn't for LHCF, I probably would have ignored it for the time being and questioned him later. But I was like wait, this could be thread-worthy! Just thinking of Ya'll my vagina dried up like the sahara desert. At that precise moment, I stopped being the sexy bombshell I was, and put on my cape :superman: I pushed the kneegrow off of me and said "EXCUSE ME?" He was still hard as a rock, and wanted to continue. But it was too late... my cape was on for Ya'll and I wasn't going to finish our bedroom antics until he admitted to me that he subconsciously hated black females.

This is how the conversation went

0live 0il: Did you just say that you wish you'd dated more white women?

Light skin Cutie: Yh but I didn't mean it like that.

0live 0il: What did you mean exactly?

Light skin Cutie: It's just that your waist is so small & it's turning me on sooooo much (still trying to hump me).

0live 0il: Black females don't have small waists?

Light skin Cutie: No it's not that. Just the ones I've dated in the past. Can we please finish what we started?

0live 0il: No! Because it's clear that the schema you've created for black women involves us being all unfit and overweight, so you're casting me as an exception to the rule, when that is entirely incorrect.

Light skin Cutie: Can you choose another time to psychoanalyse me?

That made me laugh, so we went back to where we were :look: I came home the next day & we've had pretty normal conversation. But I can't get that comment out of my head :nono:

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen: Bloossssomm is dat you? I see you gurl! :spinning::spinning::lachen::lachen:

His crayon could have gone on to perform a magic act, parted the red sea, and a last but not least in a last ditch effort tried a rain dance because nothing would have brought the moisture back.

^^ :lachen::lachen:
This guy I work with (who loves to date our co-workers and dump them badly) has a favorite tag line he uses on all his females. He looks them in the eye during coloring and says, with total sincerity "You have a beautiful cervix" :lol: As if he can see it!!!:lachen: Or even feel it! They all say he has a micro-peen :blush:! As I said, he's a bad breaker-upper, so they have all gotten together in the locker room to tell his secrets to all of us and he told allll of them the same line!!! Dude has difficulty getting dates now, word has spread!

I've dated 2 black men in the past who said I was the first black woman they've ever dated or ever fell for. That information alone turned me off. I'm not interested in being someone's guinea pig. That's the way I saw it then. Now, if they were not black men, understandable. But, they were brothers. No pass.

Ohhhh, now I get it …

Whenever I read a thread started by OP, I see responses like: 'here's a new gate' or 'here we go again …' I was confused in the past but after reading this entire thing and taking various reactions in account, I've realized that OP be on trolling missions.

It's nice figuring things out … carry on sweet babies.

ETA: *wink*

Last edited:
This thread has me :blush::whyme::naughty::lachen::nono::dead:

Where do these negroes come up with this f*ckery?? Now I am a shallow heau and it would be hard for me turn down a fine piece of specimen but that's some uncouth sh*t.

I would color him SO good to the point he'll never even think about no white punani again and then never call him/accept his calls again. That comment was out of order!

Lord have mercy I forgot about this this thread, but my original comment still stands. I'm trying to understand how he would think a Black woman wouldn't be offended by that?!

Back