He Told Me He Wished He Had Dated More White Girls..

@Theresamonet - That's what I was thinking. Honestly, this guy makes it ridiculously clear that he finds white women so attractive.

@BostonMaria

I might post his picture later since I no longer, for various reasons, see him as a real potential. BUT he's so damn hot! He turns me on so easily. Even when I dried up, he quickly brought me back to the pacific ocean.
:lol::lol::lol:

This. All of these "Well he got what he wanted anyway!!!" comments. Well, so did she. :lol:

I think it more has to do with what he said....I mean him saying he wants something other than her and still ending up getting some is kind of strange to most people.

I think it more has to do with what he said....I mean him saying he wants something other than her and still ending up getting some is kind of strange to most people.

Perhaps. But "he got what he wanted" says to me that folks believe he was the only one interested in having sex. Maybe the OP just wanted to smash.

I asked DH if he would've been offended if I had pulled the same thing on him (Saying I should've slept with more white men right before making love). He said he would've been offended, questioned me, then hit it anyway. I smacked him. So you're in the clear Olive LOL

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Kelly Rowland:
INFphoto_1642101.jpg

Ashley Simpson:
th_873334766_ashleetag3_122_659lo.jpg

yeah i was going to comment that dont black girls have smaller waists than white girls much of the time? esp skinny black girls as opposed to skinny white girls...

When did white women become known for having small waists? Them ol' long-torsoed, barrel-shaped thangs I see walking around? :lachen:

And I prolly woulda still let him hit. *hangs head* When I'm ready, I'm ready. If it ain't who I'm with, I'm making a phone call. It's about me and my needs, not his. :look:

I'm confused? He likes White women, has been clear about it, made a comment along those lines at the worst possible time.

I guess the point is you thought about LHCF with this HOT guy? Odd but funny.

.... is he one of those "white people possess and trademark all desirable traits" kind of people? What does your waist have anything to do with .... SMH, nevermind. I don't have space in my brain for this fckery.

Knee-grows are sooo confused. You can continue to sleep with him cause the sex is ok, but he's obviously not so bright and THAT right there is what would make me "dryer than the Sahara" ignorance is a huge turn off and his timing STINKS which smacks of immaturity. He could have kept that thought to himself...only kids and old people get a pass for blurting out inappropriate things at inappropriate times!

Wow we enter2013 hard, this story is the perfect storm.

Black man wanting white women. ~ check

White women perfect specimen~ check

Skinny women vs. fat women~ check

If your fat your less desirable~ check

The value of a woman's coochie~ check

The bar has been raised!

Really in the middle of a session a guy has never said something really dumb and off-putting ....and u let it slide cuz ur horny?

Sometimes this forum is so full of ****!

Back