He left me :(

One more small piece of advice. You should read The Rules. It's a great book, that pretty much explains that if a man is not persuing you then he not that interested, and that you should never persue a man. Following those rules will keep you from becoming so emotionally attached to men to don't feel the same way about you. Even if you'd ended up with the guy it wouldn't have been a satisfying relationship. When you chase a man he takes you for granted, and there is nothing worse than a man who takes you for granted.

Abenyo don't make me come through the chat and slap ya up :lachen:

In all seriousness I think deep down you truly know what the best choice for you is. Frankly from the outside looking in it doesn't seem like the ideal situation. I don't want you getting your hopes up then dashed/crushed again.

Allow me these questions: Do you feel that he is your last chance at happiness? Are you just grasping at this because you feel there is nothing better coming along? I hope your answer to these questions is "no". The other ladies are right, you are waaaaaaay to good for this mess in the making.

Back