He Told Me He Wished He Had Dated More White Girls..

Ok what he really meant was he would be receiving instead of giving during the foreplay action if he was with a white woman! It had nothing to do with your waist & that's why it makes no sense.

That's my answer and I'm sticking with it. LOL!

I am mad he still got to hit... He is clearly not dumb as he got what he wanted, I dont know about the person who stops thinks about this forum, AND then commences to give bootay...

If you're offended by my promiscuity, feel free to close this thread and start reading Genesis.

He's so good looking that he has me questioning who is the better looking one out of us :lol:

In the middle of our foreplay, he blurts out "I wish I dated more white women." If it wasn't for LHCF, I probably would have ignored it for the time being and questioned him later. But I was like wait, this could be thread-worthy!

Just thinking of Ya'll my vagina dried up like the sahara desert.

But it was too late... my cape was on for Ya'll and I wasn't going to finish our bedroom antics until he admitted to me that he subconsciously hated black females.

0live 0il: No! Because it's clear that the schema you've created for black women involves us being all unfit and overweight, so you're casting me as an exception to the rule, when that is entirely incorrect.

This has truly been one of the funniest posts I've read on this forum :rofl:.

I was Heeerrree!! :yay:

"What's that homeboy...you wanna talk about other bishes while we coloring??" *Super Punch Out music stars playin*. "Uh uh...that's not a wise move kid..."

Ok what he really meant was he would be receiving instead of giving during the foreplay action if he was with a white woman! It had nothing to do with your waist & that's why it makes no sense.

That's my answer and I'm sticking with it. LOL!

ok for real I agree wit hthis yt people love give smoral. I was talking to some of my yt GF and smoral was 3rd base to them?!? I mean not with a person you know/dating but a new person. I'm like, smoral is for my man, period. Dating a few yt men and they were a little too willing to do smoral (didn't complain).

How the smoral talk came about was I asked how many men had they been with and the answers where super low and then it came to making out and smoral and then I was like how many peens have you smoraled and the answer was you're at a party and you like some one that you go to third base. IE alot. Reminds of of the scene from Clerks.

I am mad he still got to hit... He is clearly not dumb as he got what he wanted, I dont know about the person who stops thinks about this forum, AND then commences to give bootay...

:yep: I don't believe it happened, but if it did op is a fool for letting dude hit it after that.

If thats the case then a lot of you bw are doing it wrong.

But I notice the bm I've dated in the past, the majority were scared of giving smoral but were sure in a hurry to recieve it. I don't mess around with guys like that anymore. But yt men on the other hand....

Kelly Rowland:
INFphoto_1642101.jpg

Ashley Simpson:
th_873334766_ashleetag3_122_659lo.jpg

AnjelLuvsUBabe, right! That was the confusing part for me. I mean, kinda, what was the point of this?

I mean, yeah, it was an odd comment, yet nothing changed because of it though, so.......color me flummoxed/bewildered/confounded, etc.

I'd have been like 'Imma help u out & set ur *** free so u can!!' and left him and his hard-on on the porch!!! No coochie for u!!!

:lol: :lol::lol:

I don't get his comment though. :look: Seeing your small waist made him long for a white woman. :huh: It should have made him want YOU more.

@Theresamonet - That's what I was thinking. Honestly, this guy makes it ridiculously clear that he finds white women so attractive.

Olive I'm surprised you still did it. I would've been turned off. I think you should only interrogate if you're going to close up shop LOL

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

@BostonMaria

I might post his picture later since I no longer, for various reasons, see him as a real potential. BUT he's so damn hot! He turns me on so easily. Even when I dried up, he quickly brought me back to the pacific ocean.

So.......... if this story were published and made available at my local library, would I find it in the fiction or non-fiction section?

:thud:

At least that's what I was taught. But then again... :look:

That'd make a good spinny though,.

I can't imagine. A females entire womanhood, self esteem, worth and identity is based upon her vajajay? What if someone says its not "good"? What about the women who gave birth (you know, practicing kegels)? :lol: #endoflife

Back