He Told Me He Wished He Had Dated More White Girls..

0live0il

Ladies, I don't know where to start. It was New Years Eve and I was chilling with my new SO. After a nice evening together, I went back to his house :look: Since this is not the Christian Forum, I don't feel the need to justify how long I've been seeing him or anything. If you're offended by my promiscuity, feel free to close this thread and start reading Genesis. So... where was I? I'll keep it PG of course.

We started with a bit of foreplay; a little touching here, and a little touching there. He was kissing me from my belly button all the way up to my twins, and then moving up to my neck, and then finally my lips :lick: He whispered to me, "You are so fcking hot" then continued to caress me. What a perfect gentleman! I don't usually date light skin men but the guy is 6ft, athletic, great smile, with an average penis. Great package overall. I'm not going to front. He's the best looking guy I've dated. Picture Tyson beckford but the light skin version. He's so good looking that he has me questioning who is the better looking one out of us :lol:

In the middle of our foreplay, he blurts out "I wish I dated more white women." If it wasn't for LHCF, I probably would have ignored it for the time being and questioned him later. But I was like wait, this could be thread-worthy! Just thinking of Ya'll my vagina dried up like the sahara desert. At that precise moment, I stopped being the sexy bombshell I was, and put on my cape :superman: I pushed the kneegrow off of me and said "EXCUSE ME?" He was still hard as a rock, and wanted to continue. But it was too late... my cape was on for Ya'll and I wasn't going to finish our bedroom antics until he admitted to me that he subconsciously hated black females.

This is how the conversation went

0live 0il: Did you just say that you wish you'd dated more white women?

Light skin Cutie: Yh but I didn't mean it like that.

0live 0il: What did you mean exactly?

Light skin Cutie: It's just that your waist is so small & it's turning me on sooooo much (still trying to hump me).

0live 0il: Black females don't have small waists?

Light skin Cutie: No it's not that. Just the ones I've dated in the past. Can we please finish what we started?

0live 0il: No! Because it's clear that the schema you've created for black women involves us being all unfit and overweight, so you're casting me as an exception to the rule, when that is entirely incorrect.

Light skin Cutie: Can you choose another time to psychoanalyse me?

That made me laugh, so we went back to where we were :look: I came home the next day & we've had pretty normal conversation. But I can't get that comment out of my head :nono:

Back_away_slowly.gif

Ladies, I don't know where to start. It was New Years Eve and I was chilling with my new SO. After a nice evening together, I went back to his house Since this is not the Christian Forum, I don't feel the need to justify how long I've been seeing him or anything. If you're offended by my promiscuity, feel free to close this thread and start reading Genesis. So... where was I? I'll keep it PG of course.

:lol:

Happy New Year 0live0il!

:lol: :lol::lol:

I don't get his comment though. :look: Seeing your small waist made him long for a white woman. :huh: It should have made him want YOU more.

yeah i don't get it, i know lots of large waisted overweight ww. like, why did he want to date more ww, when he had you? lol why not more small waisted women :lachen::look: or why even mention wishing he dated more xyz women? what a strange comment to make especially at that moment. i hate im really analyzing this. lol

:lol: :lol::lol:

I don't get his comment though. :look: Seeing your small waist made him long for a white woman. :huh: It should have made him want YOU more.
Girl, you ain't know? We all fat. Even the skinny ones are fat.

That's a really ishtty thing to say to someone who:

1. Isn't white.
  2. You are in the heat of the moment with.
  3. Isn't white.

Last edited:
Was he at least good?

I would gotten my shoes and purse after he said that. Men say and do the dumbest things during foreplay and sex, like make comparisons or bite you in the butt. :look:

This is that type of situation where you can analyze forever what he said, what she should have done, the plight of black women, the civil right movement, whatever.

Dude was hard and same some dumb $h!t. :look: I mean, it's a strange comment but its better to ask him again about it rather than LHCF...

I've had bm give me the skinny waist comment but never threw race into. They just said they liked it. I mean I'm black with a skinny waist so where exactly is this white woman coming from? I don't get it.

Lemme get back in my \_ .

Olive I'm surprised you still did it. I would've been turned off. I think you should only interrogate if you're going to close up shop LOL

Sent from my iPad using LHCF

Right, which is why I'm confused. It would've been a rap for me...but if I really wanted it I would've just shrugged it off no questions.

Italiano said:
I'm going to be so clear..he sounds like a damn fool. :spinning:

THIS... He sounds like stereotypical good looking but dumb as fcuk meathead. All brawn but no brains. Not serious relationship material at all.

The fact that he even mentioned the word white at that time when you're black is so bizarre. There'd be no chance of the big O for me after that; my mind would be working overtime, looks or not.

Back