He lied about his age.

I think if ya'll were really hitting it off and liked each other (mutally enjoyed each others company) you should tell him. If for no other reason, I am sure you wouldn't want someone to just drop you and not say why.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2

Discussing the issue with him is unnecessary, IMO, because he will be able to figure things out for himself after being unceremoniously dumped - he will backtrack and dissect their last encounter, and realize that he left his wallet out in the open for her to discover his true age. His suspicions will be confirmed by the nature of the OP’s small talk during their discussion subsequent to her discovery.

Then, he will either: (1) knock off the BS by recognizing that his blatantly deceitful plan failed, or (2) endeavor to lie more effectively in the future and continue playing his reindeer games. This is the same okey doke nonsense people have been perpetrating for generations; it never changes.

I can see both sides here, honestly. I'll think about discussing it with him, but I don't really want it to be a 'discussion'.. I'd prefer I tell him what I found and let him know that the lie is what made me distant and lose interest. :perplexed

Back