Gratitude in the Gethsemane

I am grateful that if I hang in there when the going gets tough, God is faithful to perfect His promise and finish what He started.

Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for He who promised is faithful. (Hebrews 10:23).

Today I give Gratitude for God's Promises..Praise you Lord for keeping every promise exceedingly abundantly above what was/is asked for according
to your riches in grace and mercy

"Jesus Christ, the Son of God--isn't one to say 'yes' when he means 'no'. He always does exactly what He says. He carries out and fulfills all of God's promises, no matter how many of them there are and we have told everyone how faithful He is giving glory to His name" (2 Corinthians 1:19,20).

From Genesis to Revelation the Word of God contains thousands of promises which we as believers in Christ can claim. We are reminded in Matthew 28:18 that all authority in heaven and earth has been given to Him, and in Colossians 2:2,3 that God's great secret plan now at last made known is Christ Himself; that in Him lie hidden all the mighty untapped treasures of wisdom and knowledge, "For in Christ there is all of God in a human body; so you have everything when you have Christ, and you are filled with God through your union with Christ" (Colossians 2:9,10).
So make a list of all the promises of God that apply to you, and claim those promises in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. For "He always does exactly what He says. He carries out and fulfills all of God's promises." Begin to live supernaturally by drawing upon the supernatural resources of God, claiming His promises by faith.

GOD IS NOT A MAN, that he should lie ; NEITHER THE SON OF MAN that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?" (Numbers 19:23)

God knew there would be times when we would be tempted to waver in our confession of hope. Maybe you are believing for something and you’re starting to think, “Is this really for me? Will this really ever happen?” If that’s you today, remember, He who promised is faithful! And His faithfulness doesn’t depend on your ability to figure it all out. His faithfulness doesn’t depend on the plans we can make or the scenarios we can come up with; He’s faithfulness depends on His Word which never changes! Declare His Word and hold on to your confession of hope today. Be confident that God can make a way when there seems to be no way. Even when your mind may waver, don’t allow your confession to waver. Declare that God is working behind the scenes on your behalf. Declare that He Who began a good work in you is faithful to complete it. Remember, there is power in your words and power when your words are in agreement with His Word. As you hold on to your confession of hope, you’ll see His faithfulness, and you’ll move forward into victory in every area of your life.

Standing on the promises of Christ my King,
Through eternal ages let His praises ring,
Glory in the highest, I will shout and sing,
Standing on the promises of God.

Standing, standing,
Standing on the promises of God my Savior;
Standing, standing,
I'm standing on the promises of God.

Standing on the promises I cannot fall,
Listening every moment to the Spirit's call
Resting in my Savior as my all in all,

Standing on the promises that cannot fail,
When the howling storms of doubt and fear assail,
By the living Word of God I shall prevail,

Blessed be the LORD, that hath given rest unto his people Israel, according to all that he promised: there hath not failed one word of all his good promise, which he promised by the hand of Moses his servant.
1 Kings 8:56

Last edited:
i am grateful for my health. im a grateful that God reminded me about a meeting that i totally forgot about. im grateful for the wisdom and intelligence that He gives me and for when He uses so many outlets to communicate with me. im grateful that He has given me tools to help me through out my journey.

More on The Lord's Promises
Blessed Assurance....

The Certainty of All the Promises of God
For the Son of God, Jesus Christ, who was preached among you by us... was not Yes and No, but in Him was Yes. For all the promises of God in Him are Yes, and in Him Amen, to the glory of God through us. (2 Corinthians 1:19-20)

As we have seen, some of the promises of God are "exceedingly great and precious." Others are very "unpopular." The former category of promises brings encouragement, strength, hope, comfort. For example, "The LORD will perfect that which concerns me" (Psalm 138:8). The latter category warns, awakens, humbles, prepares. For example, "Yes, and all who desire to live godly in Christ Jesus will suffer persecution" (2 Timothy 3:12). Yet, whether we gladly embrace a "precious" promise or struggle with an "unpopular" promise, there is the absolute certainty of all the promises of God being fulfilled. Our present verses explain the basis of this certainty. The assurance is related to the very nature of Jesus Christ.

When Paul and his missionary team preached about the Lord Jesus, it was not a "yes-and-no" message. "For the Son of God, Jesus Christ, who was preached among you by us...was not Yes and No." The character and message of Jesus is not characterized by uncertainty. He is faithful and sure. The message concerning Him, as well as the messages He proclaimed, is "Yes." They are all guaranteed realities. It is not that Jesus could be the Son of God. He is certainly such. It is not that Jesus might save all who call upon Him. Such is totally assured. It is not that some of His promises could possibly be fulfilled. Rather, all of them will absolutely be fulfilled. Ezekiel declared this truth concerning all of the Godhead. "For I am the LORD. I speak, and the word which I speak will come to pass...the word which I speak will be done" (Ezekiel 12:25, 28). Later, John added a particular word concerning our reliable Savior: "Jesus Christ, the faithful witness" (Revelation 1:5). No wonder then that "all the promises of God in Him are Yes, and in Him Amen, to the glory of God through us." Our God is going to faithfully do everything that He has ever stated in every one of His promises. The result will be great glory to Him, as He fulfills His promises in and through our lives.

Day by day throughout the family of God, some Christians live in the blessed certainty of God's promises, while others do not. The determining difference is faith versus unbelief. Joshua and Caleb of old entered into the promised land. The rest of that generation "could not enter in because of unbelief" (Hebrews 3:19).

Dear Lord, I long to be a promise believer, living by faith in Your promises to me. Thank You for making it so simple and so available. You want to make promises to me, and You want me to count on You to fulfill them. I rejoice that all Your promises are Yes and Amen in Jesus Christ, my Lord!

Psalm 9
1 I will praise you, O LORD, with all my heart;
I will tell of all your wonders.
2 I will be glad and rejoice in you;
I will sing praise to your name, O Most High.

3 My enemies turn back;
they stumble and perish before you.

4 For you have upheld my right and my cause;
you have sat on your throne, judging righteously.

5 You have rebuked the nations and destroyed the wicked;
you have blotted out their name for ever and ever.

6 Endless ruin has overtaken the enemy,
you have uprooted their cities;
even the memory of them has perished.

7 The LORD reigns forever;
he has established his throne for judgment.

8 He will judge the world in righteousness;
he will govern the peoples with justice.

9 The LORD is a refuge for the oppressed,
a stronghold in times of trouble.

10 Those who know your name will trust in you,
for you, LORD, have never forsaken those who seek you.

11 Sing praises to the LORD, enthroned in Zion;
proclaim among the nations what he has done.

12 For he who avenges blood remembers;
he does not ignore the cry of the afflicted.

13 O LORD, see how my enemies persecute me!
Have mercy and lift me up from the gates of death,

14 that I may declare your praises
in the gates of the Daughter of Zion
and there rejoice in your salvation.

15 The nations have fallen into the pit they have dug;
their feet are caught in the net they have hidden.

16 The LORD is known by his justice;
the wicked are ensnared by the work of their hands.
Higgaion. Selah

17 The wicked return to the grave, [c]
all the nations that forget God.

18 But the needy will not always be forgotten,
nor the hope of the afflicted ever perish.

19 Arise, O LORD, let not man triumph;
let the nations be judged in your presence.

20 Strike them with terror, O LORD;
let the nations know they are but men.
Selah

I am thankful that the Lord is not constrained by what our minds can conceive when he answers prayer or works out situations in our lives. I am just grateful that he is perfecting that which concerns me.

I could not post yesterday the system was in maintenance mode
so two gratitudes

Yesterday..... Thanks be to God who has not and did not abandon me though I abandoned myself.

Today I give thanks for divine prosperity and abundance that came in right at the time when I had no options and others failed, God made a way. Though I don't see it yet, I remain in faith and trust in Him and say thank for the miracles on the way.
Just like I told you He would. I'm not sure if your comment is a statement of what has happened of if you are speaking that which is not into being, but either way, what we see is not what God sees.

Faith is when we stand up and say I can do this b/c it is not me but God in me and through me. No matter what I see, I will keep "faithing" in the God who has the power to command legions to my side and fight the battles for me. Every time something in your life exhalts itself above God, look at it and do what young David did: confront the uncircumcised Philistine and kill it. Keep in mind the encouragement that Caleb gave when he said: "Let us go up at once, and possess it; for we are well able to overcome it. " Only a person who knows God's ways and has faith in God's promises can say that with confidence when facing a perceived adversity. Sometimes we see an obstacle but in reality, it is a distraction.

Kayte, I know all will work together for good.... Thank you for your encouragement to us in spite of your life events.

Just like I told you He would. I'm not sure if your comment is a statement of what has happened of if you are speaking that which is not into being, but either way, what we see is not what God sees.
Faith is when we stand up and say I can do this b/c it is not me but God in me and through me. No matter what I see, I will keep "faithing" in the God who has the power to command legions to my side and fight the battles for me. Every time something in your life exhalts itself above God, look at it and do what young David did: confront the uncircumcised Philistine and kill it. Keep in mind the encouragement that Caleb gave when he said: "Let us go up at once, and possess it; for we are well able to overcome it. " Only a person who knows God's ways and has faith in God's promises can say that with confidence when facing a perceived adversity. Sometimes we see an obstacle but in reality, it is a distraction.

Kayte, I know all will work together for good....

Such beautiful encouragement ....Thank you H.E.A.D.S..T.R.O.N.G
right on time.
I commit to keep faithing in God,too. :)

My gratitude today...Greateful..grateful...for blessed abundant answered prayer and perfect love which erases ALL fear and only embraces LOVE

There is no fear in love", "but perfect love casts out fear.(1 Jn 4: 18).

Call upon those things which be not as though they were. Roman 4:17

And that is what we are to do when standing in faith for God’s promises to be fulfilled in our lives. It’s much easier to sit around and complain about how things are! That takes no faith at all. That’s like leaving your thermostat on 90 when the room temperature is 90, while wishing the room were at 75 degrees!
To receive from the Lord, we have to continually “call” for what we don’t see. And when we do this, we are imitating God’s faith.
Step out in faith and ask the Lord for the things that you need that He has promised in His Word. Then “set your thermostat!””

(Hebrews 6:12). If you are believing for something big, be prepared to stand long. And don’t be weary in well doing, because in due season you will reap, if you do not give up (Galatians 6:9).
When you’re standing in faith, you’re agreeing with what God’s Word says, and with how you prayed about a situation, even when it seems there is no change!
We presently believe something about every area of life right now anyway, so why not go ahead and believe the promises of God instead of the circumstances that we see!

God changed Abram’s name to Abraham. He went from being called “exalted Father” to being called “father of a multitude,” even though they were childless. Abraham and Sarah called those things that do not exist as though they did for 25 years before God’s promise was fulfilled in their lives.
The angel called Gideon a “mighty man of valor” while he was still hiding behind the machinery from the Midianite army (Judges 6:12)! God said to Joshua, “See! I have given Jericho into your hand, its king, and the mighty men of valor,” even while the walls around the city were still standing (Joshua 6:2). Jesus is called “the lamb that was slain from the foundation of the world” in Revelation 13:8. Jesus prayed, “Father, I thank you that you have heard me,” even before Lazarus was raised from the dead (John 11:41).

Joel 3:10 reads, “Let the weak say, I am strong.”
God says in Isaiah 57:19, “I create the fruit of the lips…”

Last edited:
thank you Jesus for speaking to me. thank you for being there. thank you that you are opening doors for me that were once closed

Thank you God to day for Your WORD and Your DIVINE Prescence in my life that no matter what I feel in the natural..up or down...does not reflect on what YOU can DO in the SUPERNATURAL..I am restored renewed and refreshed ...Praise be to God

Ephesians 4
That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;

Proverbs
7:23 but I see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the law of my mind

16:20 Whoever gives heed to instruction prospers, and blessed is he who
trusts in the LORD.

20:5 The purposes of a man's heart are deep waters, but a man of
understanding draws them out.

Be careful what you think." Proverbs 4:23 NCV
Feelings can be misleading
A Christian writer says, "For many years I lived according to my feelings. It was like riding a roller coaster; one day laughing and feeling good, the next crying and feeling sorry for myself. I was being tormented and controlled. I needed emotional maturity, but I needed God's help to attain it. It's easy to fall into the trap of believing your fickle feelings more than what God says in His Word. And it will take a constant act of your will to choose to do things His way rather than your own. But when you do, you'll discover that life is more enjoyable when you're living according to God's plan."
Just as you don't let everybody who knocks on your door come in and make themselves at home, don't let every emotion that surfaces dictate the direction of your day or decide your responses. The Bible says, "Be careful what you think, because your thoughts run your life" (Pr 4:23 NCV); "Capture every thought and make it give up and obey Christ" (2Co 10:5 NCV); if it doesn't line up with God's Word - don't think it. Paul says, "We walk by faith, not by sight" (2Co 5:7), because (and this may come as a surprise) you won't always feel God's presence. After the crucifixion two disciples were walking along the Emmaus Road when Jesus came up and walked along with them. But they didn't recognize who He was. They didn't know the leader they'd followed for three years because "he appeared...in a different form" (Mk 16:12 TM). God is a God of faith and He works in ways that faith, not feelings, can discern.

I thank and praise the Lord that his hand and might are not limited by what my mind can conceive because I know that he is working every situation out for my good.

Deuteronomy 3:21-25
21 “And I commanded Joshua at that time, saying, ‘Your eyes have seen all that the LORD your God has done to these two kings; so will the LORD do to all the kingdoms through which you pass. 22 You must not fear them, for the LORD your God Himself fights for you.’
Moses Forbidden to Enter the Land

23 “Then I pleaded with the LORD at that time, saying: 24 ‘O Lord GOD, You have begun to show Your servant Your greatness and Your mighty hand, for what god is there in heaven or on earth who can do anything like Your works and Your mighty deeds? 25 I pray, let me cross over and see the good land beyond the Jordan, those pleasant mountains, and Lebanon.’

today i received a check that i had been waiting for it could not have come at a better time

He is an on time God

i am truly humbled because of all his blessings and trials and tribulations that are making me a better person and i pray that i can be all that God wants me to be

I also received money at a crucial time and still thanking God now and in advance
for complete deliverance within a refreshed restored life and abundance..all things have become new

praise the Lord that his hand and might are not limited by what my mind can conceive

I also received money at a crucial time and still thanking God now and in advance
for complete deliverance within a refreshed restored life and abundance..all things have become new

I was also blessed to receive money and I am grateful unto the Lord for his providence.

I am so grateful that needs are being met and God is sending you financial blessings to provide for your needs. I believe that this is just the beginning and that there is much more to come! I pray that we all have enough provision not just for our needs but enough that we can bless the ministries of God and bless the people around us so whether they are saved or unsaved, they will know that God loves and cares for them.

Praise to Allmighty God!
I am so grateful that needs are being met and God is sending you financial blessings to provide for your needs. I believe that this is just the beginning and that there is much more to come!

Standing in agreement Blessed Father,through Jesus Christ

I pray that we all have enough provision not just for our needs but enough that we can bless the ministries of God and bless the people around us so whether they are saved or unsaved, they will know that God loves and cares for them.

I am grateful for the God's Love which provides for my every need because HE loves me..and gives beyond my vision
and grateful for the loving honest and inspirational testimony coming in through the brave Christian women on this thread..that gives me Christ-filled hope on a daily basis and feeds and nutures and guides
me as I desperately need.

Fear not little flock,for it is thy Father's good pleasure to give to you the Kingdom

Can you find out the deep things of God?
Can you find out the limit of the Almighty?
It is higher than heaven—what can you do?
Deeper than Sheol—what can you know?
Its measure is longer than the earth,
and broader than the sea.
If you direct your heart rightly,
you will stretch out your hands toward him.
If iniquity is in your hand, put it far away,
and do not let wickedness reside in your tents.
Surely then you will lift up your face without blemish;
you will be secure, and will not fear.
You will forget your misery;
you will remember it as waters that have passed away.
And your life will be brighter than the noonday;
its darkness will be like the morning.
And you will have confidence, because there is hope;
you will be protected and take your rest in safety.
You will lie down, and no one will make you afraid;
many will entreat your favor.

Boaz’s view of Ruth. He has become enamored with her. From an older man concerned in a fatherly way for a young woman who has fallen under his protection, he now seems impressed in a way that causes him to want to spend time with her. So he invites her to dinner.

Next he instructs his men to make sure she gets at much as possible from her gleaning, even to the point of making sure some of the sheaves, not just the leavings, are placed in her path. And if, by chance, she takes more than she is “supposed to” then they are not to mention it, so she won’t be embarrassed. So Ruth has a very successful day, working in the fields.
“Her gleanings measured about an ephah of barley, about one-half to two-thirds a bushel (also estimated as twenty-nine to fifty pounds). Such a large quantity could not have been acquired in a day by an ordinary gleaner. It shows how Boaz’s instructions to his reapers aided Ruth and also how diligently Ruth had worked. Since the ration of a male worker in ancient Mari was about one to two pounds of grain per day, Ruth probably gathered enough to last Naomi and her for several weeks.” 9 In addition to the barley she also brought Naomi a “doggy bag.” It certainly was an amazing day. Going out in the morning, Ruth’s expectations were most likely a long day in the fields, bringing back a small amount of food for a large amount of labor. But Ruth, and for that matter Naomi, weren’t aware of God working in the background. Instead of limited results, Ruth found a protector who was looking out for her and Naomi’s needs. He provided the opportunity for Ruth to gather enough to last the family for a few weeks. But of even more importance, she found someone whose interest in her was beyond just the family ties.

grateful for the loving honest and inspirational testimony coming in through the brave Christian women on this thread..that gives me Christ-filled hope on a daily basis
Prayer for Friends

You have created us to live in community,
O God of love;
bless our friends who provide us
with the grace and love of an extended family.
Endow them with the riches of your blessings:
good health, sight, and mobility,
that they may enjoy the wonders of your creation
and share their delight with others.
Bless them with keen minds and compassionate hearts
that they may create a better life for all.
Guard them from injustice, oppression, and evil
that they may know freedom and hope lifelong.
In their waking and in their sleeping,
in their laughter and in their tears,
surround them with your love
until the end of their days;
and so bring them to eternal life in peace.
Through Jesus Christ, our Savior.
Amen.

2 Samuel 22:31 "As for God, his way is perfect;
the word of the LORD is flawless.
He is a shield
for all who take refuge in him.

32 For who is God besides the LORD ?
And who is the Rock except our God?

33 It is God who arms me with strength [h]
and makes my way perfect.

34 He makes my feet like the feet of a deer;
he enables me to stand on the heights.

35 He trains my hands for battle;
my arms can bend a bow of bronze.

36 You give me your shield of victory;
you stoop down to make me great.

37 You broaden the path beneath me,
so that my ankles do not turn.

Today I thank and Praise the Lord for giving me the strength to persevere while he perfects my way.

Today I am grateful that no matter what is going on around me or is said denied in word by others or in my own mind...God is faithful and does as He promises on my behalf as His Son,Jesus Christ lives as intercessory for me.

For I am the Lord. I speak, and the word which I speak will come to pass." Ezekiel 12:25

When God makes up His mind

There are two possible explanations for what happened in Swan Quarter, North Carolina, in 1876. It was either the most astounding coincidence, or an act of God - literally. The Methodist Episcopal Church South needed a new building, so when somebody donated a lot on Oyster Creek Road they accepted. It was low-lying land so they constructed a sturdy little white-frame church and put it up on brick pilings. Days later a storm lashed the town and those within sight of Oyster Creek Road witnessed something amazing. The church building - still intact - was afloat! The flood had lifted it off its pilings and sent it down the road. They tried to moor it with ropes but the church moved on. At the town center, as dozens of people watched helplessly, it made a sharp, inexplicable right turn and continued on. Finally, in the same decisive manner it veered off the road, it headed straight for a vacant lot and stopped dead in the center! The flood waters eventually receded but the building is still there. In fact, 130 years have passed since the church, now called Providence Methodist Church, floated itself to the most desirable property in town. What's amazing is this: The lot where it settled had originally been the congregation's first choice for their building, but landowner Sam Sadler turned them down. The morning after the flood, he presented the pastor with the deed.
"For I am the Lord. I speak, and the word which I speak will come to pass." No doubt about it; when God makes up His mind, nothing gets in His way

But God, led the people about, through the way of the wilderness of the Red Sea.” Exodus 13:18

If we were mapping out the journey for Israel, we would have made a “be line” straight to Canaan … the shortest, quickest, and the path of least resistance. But God knew what was in the heart of these uncommitted people. It was only an eleven days journey to Kadesh-Barnea after God led them out of their bondage in Egypt. Moses gathered together the twelve “best” men of all Israel, the best one from each tribe to spy out the land. They performed their mission and gave Moses their report.

Caleb said, “they are bread for us: their defence is departed from them.” Let us go in, ‘not to conquer the enemy’ … BUT TO POSSEESS WHAT GOD HAS ALREADY WON FOR US !
Are you at “Kadesh-Barnea” in your life? Poised in unbelief before all that God wants to do in your life? Are you stymied, frustrated, and in doubt whether to take refuge in the illusive security of this world … or “Dare to Believe” in ONE who wants to give you freedom from your bondage. God has a Plan and Purpose for your life! Jesus said, “I have come that you may have life, and have it to the full.” [John 10:10] He wants you to experience His Peace, His Joy, His Love, His Grace. But this must first begin with receiving Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior. Then your “Spiritual Journey” begins with the joy of “walking in a blessed companionship” with the LORD! He will be your Sufficiency for Every Encounter.Only Believe

What You Could Be

Luke 9:23-25 NIV: Then he said to them all: "If anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross daily and follow me. For whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for me will save it. What good is it for a man to gain the whole world, and yet lose or forfeit his very self?"

Have you ever taken a good look at yourself through the eyes of God? He sees you clearly. He loves you where you are. He has always loved you. He loved you while you were yet sinning and lost. He loved you when you turned to Him. And He loves you still. He sees where you need to be.
There is a place God wants to take us. He desires to enable you to repent of your sin, die daily to your selfishness, and to take up your cross daily and follow Him. He sees your potential. He has given you a purpose and a plan to become what He sees you to be. He has developed you specifically for a place and time where you can be part of His plan to bring many to Jesus. Where are you today? Where could you be a year from now? What needs to happen for you to become what God has intended for you all along?

Last edited:
Job 42:10 After Job had prayed for his friends, the LORD made him prosperous again and gave him twice as much as he had before. 11 All his brothers and sisters and everyone who had known him before came and ate with him in his house. They comforted and consoled him over all the trouble the LORD had brought upon him, and each one gave him a piece of silver [a] and a gold ring.

12 The LORD blessed the latter part of Job's life more than the first. He had fourteen thousand sheep, six thousand camels, a thousand yoke of oxen and a thousand donkeys. 13 And he also had seven sons and three daughters. 14 The first daughter he named Jemimah, the second Keziah and the third Keren-Happuch. 15 Nowhere in all the land were there found women as beautiful as Job's daughters, and their father granted them an inheritance along with their brothers.

I am thankful today that the Lord is a God a of restoration. That he can restore what we we feel as if we have lost. Especially our joy.

I am grateful for the Holy Spirit in my life..who guides me..in darkness and in light.
I don't have to rely on my own human strength or wisdom only the Lord's..today I was led to slow it down ...lay it all down ...all the frenetic activity in the world won't make me more spiritual or closer to divine solution...turning to God...is my all

Proverbs 3:5-6 , “Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding, and he will make your paths straight

Jeremiah 12:5 –. “If you have raced with men on foot and they have worn you out, how can you compete with horses? ...

Be still, and know that I am God” (Psalm 46:10).

If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to those who ask Him?"

HE leadeth me beside the still waters...HE restoreth my soul Psalm 23

Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and My burden is light." (Matt.11:30).

Light is a good thing. When the clouds take over and the day becomes gloomy, often so does our countenance. We long for the sun to shine again, for light to break through the darkness. Light has a cheering effect upon humans. In Ecclesiastes 11:7, Solomon states it well: "truly light is sweet, and it is pleasant for the eyes to behold the sun." There is no question that we prefer sunshine to darkness, yet darkness is inevitable. As surely as daylight comes, so does the darkness of night. In a spiritual sense, this is also true. Darkness will come, but we do not have to stay in the darkness and become spiritually overwhelmed and depressed by it. God has promised to turn our darkness into light! The Holy Spirit will keep our lamps burning and our spirits alive with hope that joy will come in the morning! Can we truly comprehend that the God of the Universe cares so much for us that He will do everything in His power to see that we remain in the light? He will make sure our lamps continue to burn, despite the dark clouds that may surround us. What comfort and joy we can take in knowing that our Father in heaven cares for us so! Surely there can be no greater joy in this life than to bask in the light of God's love.

Last edited:
Psalm 57

1 Be merciful to me, O God, be merciful to me!
For my soul trusts in You;
And in the shadow of Your wings I will make my refuge,
Until these calamities have passed by.

2 I will cry out to God Most High,
To God who performs all things for me.
3 He shall send from heaven and save me;
He reproaches the one who would swallow me up. Selah
God shall send forth His mercy and His truth.

4 My soul is among lions;
I lie among the sons of men
Who are set on fire,
Whose teeth are spears and arrows,
And their tongue a sharp sword.
5 Be exalted, O God, above the heavens;
Let Your glory be above all the earth.

6 They have prepared a net for my steps;
My soul is bowed down;
They have dug a pit before me;
Into the midst of it they themselves have fallen. Selah

7 My heart is steadfast, O God, my heart is steadfast;
I will sing and give praise.
8 Awake, my glory!
Awake, lute and harp!
I will awaken the dawn.

9 I will praise You, O Lord, among the peoples;
I will sing to You among the nations.
10 For Your mercy reaches unto the heavens,
And Your truth unto the clouds.

11 Be exalted, O God, above the heavens;
Let Your glory be above all the earth.

I am thankful that the Lord is the Most High God who performs all of the most needed things for me. And in him I do take refuge and gather the strength to go on.

I am grateful that He guides and leads me.

Isaiah 48:17
Thus says the LORD, your Redeemer,
The Holy One of Israel:
“ I am the LORD your God,
Who teaches you to profit,
Who leads you by the way you should go."

Thank you Lord for making a way when there seemed to be no way. Thank you for choosing me even though I didn't choose you at times.

1 Timothy 1:12-14

12 I thank Christ Jesus our Lord, who has given me strength, that he considered me faithful, appointing me to his service. 13 Even though I was once a blasphemer and a persecutor and a violent man, I was shown mercy because I acted in ignorance and unbelief. 14 The grace of our Lord was poured out on me abundantly, along with the faith and love that are in Christ Jesus.

I am thankful today for God's rest that is available when we put everything into his capable
hands.

Psalm 127:1-2

1 Unless the LORD builds the house,
They labor in vain who build it;
Unless the LORD guards the city,
The watchman stays awake in vain.
2 It is vain for you to rise up early,
To sit up late,
To eat the bread of sorrows;
For so He gives His beloved sleep.

I am grateful for God's Grace and Divine Mercy. I thank The Lord for his word. I stand on that word and try to apply to my life. Even though, I make mistakes I am not perfect and God knows my soul very well. I am Thankful for food, clothing and shelter. I am thankful for my family and friends. I thank God that I met wonderful ladies on this board and that my dry season is almost over! In Jesus name I thank him AMEN!

My gratitude is a KISS

Keeping
In-dwelling Christ
Scriptural &
Serene

"Everything will be all right..." (2 Kings 4:26).

The prophet Elisha would often travel through the town of Shunem. In that town was a well-to-do couple who extended hospitality to Elisha. At first they simply offered Elisha and his servant Gehazi a meal when they came through town. Then, seeing that Elisha needed a place to stay and study, they built a room for him above their house so that each time Elisha and his servant came through town he knew he had a place to stay. He was so appreciative of their kindness that one day he asked her what he could do for her. His servant knew she was barren and her husband was old. "About this time next year, " Elisha said, "you will hold a son in your arms." A year later the son arrived.
One day the father was working in the field and the son became ill and died. The woman ran to meet Elisha to inform him. When Elisha asked what was wrong, she did not panic and react in fear. Her response to Elisha seems almost unnatural. "Everything will be all right," she said. Elisha went to the boy and raised him from the dead. It was a glorious miracle.
Faith looks at situations through the eyes of God, not the eyes of our limited understanding. This woman did not panic for she knew something more than the current circumstance. Faith does not panic, but realizes that what looks like devastating circumstances may only be God's plan to bring glory to himself by demonstrating His power. When Jesus appeared on the water to the disciples in the middle of the night, they exclaimed "its a ghost!" First appearances can bring great fear upon us even to the point of paralyzing us. Find the Lord in your circumstance today. Exercise your faith today and trust Him for His outcome to the situation.

I thank the Lord for life , quality of life and the ability to enjoy life. I also thank the Lord for his ever flowing blessings and patience to hold fast until complete breakthrough comes. Bless and praise the Lord for all his benefits.

Psalm 103
A Psalm of David.
1 Bless the LORD, O my soul;
And all that is within me, bless His holy name!
2 Bless the LORD, O my soul,
And forget not all His benefits:
3 Who forgives all your iniquities,
Who heals all your diseases,
4 Who redeems your life from destruction,
Who crowns you with lovingkindness and tender mercies,
5 Who satisfies your mouth with good things,
So that your youth is renewed like the eagle’s.

6 The LORD executes righteousness
And justice for all who are oppressed.
7 He made known His ways to Moses,
His acts to the children of Israel.
8 The LORD is merciful and gracious,
Slow to anger, and abounding in mercy.
9 He will not always strive with us,
Nor will He keep His anger forever.
10 He has not dealt with us according to our sins,
Nor punished us according to our iniquities.

11 For as the heavens are high above the earth,
So great is His mercy toward those who fear Him;
12 As far as the east is from the west,
So far has He removed our transgressions from us.
13 As a father pities his children,
So the LORD pities those who fear Him.
14 For He knows our frame;
He remembers that we are dust.

15 As for man, his days are like grass;
As a flower of the field, so he flourishes.
16 For the wind passes over it, and it is gone,
And its place remembers it no more.[a]
17 But the mercy of the LORD is from everlasting to everlasting
On those who fear Him,
And His righteousness to children’s children,
18 To such as keep His covenant,
And to those who remember His commandments to do them.

19 The LORD has established His throne in heaven,
And His kingdom rules over all.

20 Bless the LORD, you His angels,
Who excel in strength, who do His word,
Heeding the voice of His word.
21 Bless the LORD, all you His hosts,
You ministers of His, who do His pleasure.
22 Bless the LORD, all His works,
In all places of His dominion.

Bless the LORD, O my sou

Back