Gratitude in the Gethsemane

Jonah 2:7 (New King James Version)

7 “ When my soul fainted within me,
I remembered the LORD;
And my prayer went up to You,
Into Your holy temple.

I am thankful that even when I am afraid , I can remember the Lord and what he has already done for me and my spirit and level of confidence rises.

O most wonderful and glorious God, thank you so much for saving me from sin, death, law, and futility.
Thank you for saving me and giving me the assurance, through your Holy Spirit, that I can come before you with exuberant and overflowing joy. Your love and grace have not only given me hope but have made me your child. Hear my heart and be blessed by my songs of praise. Through Jesus I pray and because of Jesus I will shout your praise forever and ever. Amen.!

Hosea 14

4Israel, you have rejected me,
but my anger is gone;
I will heal you and love you
without limit.

5I will be like the dew--
then you will blossom like lilies
and have roots like a tree. 6Your branches will spread
with the beauty
of an olive tree
and with the aroma
of Lebanon Forest.

7You will rest in my shade,
and your grain will grow.
You will blossom
like a vineyard
and be famous as the wine
from Lebanon.

8Israel, give up your idols!
I will answer your prayers
and take care of you. [c] I am that glorious tree,
the source of your fruit. [d] 9If you are wise, you will know
and understand what I mean.

I am the LORD, and I lead you
along the right path.
If you obey me,
we will walk together,

I know the Lord will heal and rejuevenate
transcending my sadness to see and live the joy of this lovely prayer..
and to live in the promise of Hosea..thank you Lord God

Today I am grateful that I have a job and that I have job stability. Within the past few days our office has received calls from lawyers who have suddenly been laid off--it just made me very appreciative that God has kept me-from dangers seen and unseen. I am also starting to believe that God hasn't moved me to the other job that was meant for me because right now it isn't stable (hiring freeze) and I thank Him for loving me enough to have me wait until things stabilize versus sending me when I wanted to go and then being the in the position of being laid off only a month or two after beginning. God is so wise!

Philippians 4:19 (New King James Version)

19 And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

I am thankful today that the Lord allowed me to receive a very expensive prescription for free. I was blessed to receive an instant 40.00 rebate from my doctor which completely covered my insurance co- payment. I thought that I might have to wait until the end of the month to fill my prescription, but i didn't have to wait. Praise the Lord!

Proverbs 8:32-35 (New King James Version

32 “ Now therefore, listen to me, my children,
For blessed are those who keep my ways.
33 Hear instruction and be wise,
And do not disdain it.
34 Blessed is the man who listens to me,
Watching daily at my gates,
Waiting at the posts of my doors.
35 For whoever finds me finds life,
And obtains favor from the LORD;

I am thankful for the Lord's specific instructions on how to obtain his favor.

Philippians 4:19 (New King James Version)

19 And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

I am thankful today that the Lord allowed me to receive a very expensive prescription for free. I was blessed to receive an instant 40.00 rebate from my doctor which completely covered my insurance co- payment. I thought that I might have to wait until the end of the month to fill my prescription, but i didn't have to wait. Praise the Lord!

That is a blessing! God looks out for His children-God is recession-proof!

amen

That is a blessing! God looks out for His children-God is recession-proof!

amen ..amen

I am thankful for the Lord's specific instructions on how to obtain his favor.

amen..amen..amen...!

Grateful for when it feels as if the Lord has forgotten me ..He has not
but is working it all out in my favor with His favor

Surprise

God gives us what we weren't expecting. He presents us with gifts that are not earned, but freely given. Wages are expected, but gifts are surprises. God is a God of surprise. He loves to spring good things on his children, to throw treats at us when we were least expecting (and sometimes, most needing) them. So, when you're faithfully serving God and feeling a little forgotten, watch out – there'll be a surprise coming your way.

Prayer: 'Lord, thank you that you don't give me what I deserve! I'm so grateful for all the free gifts you've already planted in my life. Help me never to forget them. And thanks for the good surprises that are yet to come…'

I tell you, now is the time of God's favor, now is the day of salvation. 2 Corinthians 6:2

But Zion said, "The LORD has forsaken me,
the Lord has forgotten me."

15 "Can a mother forget the baby at her breast
and have no compassion on the child she has borne?
Though she may forget,
I will not forget you!

16 See, I have engraved you on the palms of my hands;
your walls are ever before me.

17 Your sons hasten back,
and those who laid you waste depart from you.

18 Lift up your eyes and look around;
all your sons gather and come to you.
As surely as I live," declares the LORD,
"you will wear them all as ornaments;
you will put them on, like a bride.

19 "Though you were ruined and made desolate
and your land laid waste,
now you will be too small for your people,
and those who devoured you will be far away

Grateful that when I was in pain and the Lord alleviated just when it felt unbearable,light came in and I could breathe and be happy and truly thankful. I hadn't posted in a few days it was so hard ..so very hard to express gratitude...after one week of people in every area of my life being angry with me including one man I cared for
though I am crying the Lord is restoring my happy emotions my sense of humble gratitude and more will be restored

I can't stop saying THANK YOU LORD

Psalm 126 (The Message)
The Message (MSG)
Copyright Eugene H. Peterson

Psalm 126
A Pilgrim Song
1-3 It seemed like a dream, too good to be true, when God returned Zion's exiles.
We laughed, we sang,
we couldn't believe our good fortune.
We were the talk of the nations—
"God was wonderful to them!"
God was wonderful to us;
we are one happy people.

4-6 And now, God, do it again—
bring rains to our drought-stricken lives
So those who planted their crops in despair
will shout hurrahs at the harvest,
So those who went off with heavy hearts
will come home laughing, with armloads of blessing.

Celebrating the Harvest
1It seemed like a dream
when the LORD brought us back
to the city of Zion. [a] 2We celebrated with laughter
and joyful songs.
In foreign nations it was said,
"The LORD has worked miracles

for his people."
And so we celebrated
because the LORD had indeed
worked miracles for us.

Our LORD, we ask you to bless
our people again,
and let us be like streams
in the Southern Desert.
We cried as we went out
to plant our seeds.
Now let us celebrate
as we bring in the crops.

We cried on the way
to plant our seeds,
but we will celebrate and shout
as we bring in the crops.

God is the only one who can make the valley of trouble a door of hope.

-Catherine Marshall

Last edited:
The Lord has Promised to turn my sorrow into joy. Thanks be to Allmighty God

Heavenly Alchemy

Your sorrow shall be turned into joy. (John 16:20)

Come, my heart, cheer up! In a little while I shall be as glad as I am now gloomy. Jesus tells me that by a heavenly alchemy my sorrow shall be turned into joy. I do not see how it is to be, but I believe it, and I begin to sing by way of anticipation. This depression of spirit is not for long; I shall soon be up among the happy ones who praise the Lord day and night, and there I shall sing of the mercy which delivered me out of great afflictions.

Micah 6:8 (New King James Version)

8 He has shown you, O man, what is good;
And what does the LORD require of you
But to do justly,
To love mercy,
And to walk humbly with your God?

I am grateful today for sincere true friends who don't forget about you and uplift you by sending a card or with a phone call letting you know you are not forgotten.

Grateful for THE HARVEST in EVERYarea of my life blessed by the hands of Christ and the goodness of my Father

Psalm 65

God, it is right for us to praise you in Zion
and keep our promises to you,
because you answer prayers.
you send abundant rain on the plowed fields
and soak them with water;
you soften the soil with showers
and cause the young plants to grow.

What a rich harvest your goodness provides!
Wherever you go there is plenty.
The pastures are filled with flocks;
the hillsides are full of joy.

The fields are covered with sheep;
the valleys are full of wheat.
Everything shouts and sings for joy.

Last edited:
I am thankful for caring friends, family, and loving relationships. I am so grateful that I dont have to be perfect for God to bless me and grant favor in so many areas of my life!

Grateful for THE HARVEST in EVERYarea of my life blessed by the hands of Christ and the goodness of my Father

What we plant and nurture/cultivate we will surely reap at harvest time! Not only that but we will reap more than what we have sown! Praise Him!

I am thankful today for life, good health and knowledge of the Lord which empowers me to never give up.

Micah 7:7 (New King James Version)

7 Therefore I will look to the LORD;
I will wait for the God of my salvation;
My God will hear me.

Ezekiel 34:11-12 (New King James Version)

God, the True Shepherd

11 ‘For thus says the Lord GOD: “Indeed I Myself will search for My sheep and seek them out. 12 As a shepherd seeks out his flock on the day he is among his scattered sheep, so will I seek out My sheep and deliver them from all the places where they were scattered on a cloudy and dark day.

I am thankful that the Lord promises seek out his people and deliver us when we are in need of him.

I am grateful that while at times heartbroken,the Lord kept me from losing heart
Praise His name

Psalm 66

16Come and listen, all who honor God
and I will tell you what he has done for me.

17I cried to him for help;

I praised him with songs.

18If I had ignored my sins,

the Lord would not have listened to me.

19But God has indeed heard me;

he has listened to my prayer.

20I praise God,

because he did not reject my prayer

or keep back his constant love from me

I am thankful that we are entering the year of the Lord's favor and that God will exchange our ashes for beauty and we will be vessels to display His glory and splendor.

Isaiah 61: 1-3 (NIV)
1 The Spirit of the Sovereign LORD is on me,
because the LORD has anointed me
to preach good news to the poor.
He has sent me to bind up the brokenhearted,
to proclaim freedom for the captives
and release from darkness for the prisoners, [a]
2 to proclaim the year of the LORD's favor
and the day of vengeance of our God,
to comfort all who mourn,
3 and provide for those who grieve in Zion—
to bestow on them a crown of beauty
instead of ashes,
the oil of gladness
instead of mourning,
and a garment of praise
instead of a spirit of despair.
They will be called oaks of righteousness,
a planting of the LORD
for the display of his splendor.

I am thankful that we are entering the year of the Lord's favor and that God will exchange our ashes for beauty and we will be vessels to display His glory and splendor.

I am really looking forward to this because nothing beats the favor of the Lord. Thanks for the reminder Sashaa.

Thank you Lord for gifting me with Your Perfect Love even though I am certainly not perfect

There is no fear where love exists. Rather, perfect love banishes fear, for fear involves punishment, and the person who lives in fear has not been perfected in love.

There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love.

If we understand by love, that we are in God, and God in us, that we are sons, and daughters and that we know God, and that everlasting life is in us: he concludes correctly, that we may well gather peace and quietness by this.

18. Fear has no place in love. Bold confidence (1Jo 4:17), based on love, cannot coexist with fear. Love, which, when perfected, gives bold confidence, casts out fear (compare Heb 2:14, 15). The design of Christ's propitiatory death was to deliver from this bondage of fear.

Matthew 18:18-20 (New International Version)

18"I tell you the truth, whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.

19"Again, I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven. 20For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them."

I am thankful that the Lord gives us the power to bind the negatives in our lives and loose the positives and needed things. We are blessed that two believers can agree and ask the Lord for a blessing and our Father will do it. Praise the Lord!

We are blessed that two believers can agree and ask the Lord for a blessing and our Father will do it. Praise the Lord!

Standing in agreement for this believer's request for her divine blessing beyond what she can abundantly expect...

in the name of Jesus
amen

Thank God I can look to Jesus as my example even if not perfectly I still look to Him as the One to follow instead of my Self

John 13:1-17
"I have set you an example, that you also should do as I have done to you." (v. 15

We learn best by example. Our children model the behaviors they see in us as their parents. We may say, "Do as I say, not as I do," but it usually doesn't work that way. They imitate us.

If only we had a perfect model that we could follow!

Well, we do! Jesus was in the upper room, ready for his last supper with his disciples. But none of them was willing to humble himself enough to wash the feet of the others. So Jesus did. He took a towel and a basin of water and one by one washed the feet of his disciples. He took the form of a servant.

Then Jesus asked his disciples if they understood what he had done. He had performed the task of a servant in order to give them an example of true discipleship. Part of the reason for Jesus' coming into the world was to show us how to live a life of service as God's children.

And Jesus' servanthood went even further: "He humbled himself and became obedient to death—even death on a cross!" (Philippians 2:7-8). Jesus' sacrifice on the cross becomes our model for life!

Prayer: Dear Jesus, Servant of God, help me to follow your example in everything that I do. Amen.

Psalm 111:5

5He has given food and provision to those who reverently and worshipfully fear Him; He will remember His covenant forever and imprint it [on His mind].

I am thankful to the Lord for continued provision, blessing and favor. I am grateful that he sustains me on a daily basis.

I am grateful that all will come to fruition and the Lord reassures me when I
find myself..faltering
...it is done

Isaiah 66

9 Do I bring to the moment of birth
and not give delivery?" says the LORD.
"Do I close up the womb
when I bring to delivery?" says your God.

A friend died unexepectedly. Although I don't understand why someone so young must die and leave behind her young children, I am grateful that God is still sovereign, He is still in control, and He is worthy of praise in all situations. I am also grateful that my friend long ago made Jesus her Lord and Savior so I know that she resting in glory.

I am so sorry Sashaa to hear about your loss and her children's
and knowing she is with the Lord
praying for her babies..

Tonight I sign my lease for my apartment and turn it in tomm and I thank God for a safe roof over my head and that HE has given me the resources to provide for myself and I am also saying thank you in advance for my vision second home in Woodstock to live and write in peace,love and tranquility

1 Chronicles
25"For You, O my God, have revealed to Your servant that You will build for him a house; therefore Your servant has found courage to pray before You.

26"Now, O LORD, You are God, and have promised this good thing to Your servant. 27"And now it has pleased You to bless the house of Your servant, that it may continue forever before You; for You, O LORD, have blessed, and it is blessed forever."

A friend died unexepectedly. Although I don't understand why someone so young must die and leave behind her young children, I am grateful that God is still sovereign, He is still in control, and He is worthy of praise in all situations. I am also grateful that my friend long ago made Jesus her Lord and Savior so I know that she resting in glory.

I am also sorry to hear about the passing of your friend and I pray the comfort of the Holy Spirit over her children as they make this difficult adjustment.

Back