Gratitude in the Gethsemane

2 Samuel 7:26-29 (New King James Version)

26 So let Your name be magnified forever, saying, ‘The LORD of hosts is the God over Israel.’ And let the house of Your servant David be established before You. 27 For You, O LORD of hosts, God of Israel, have revealed this to Your servant, saying, ‘I will build you a house.’ Therefore Your servant has found it in his heart to pray this prayer to You.
28 “And now, O Lord GOD, You are God, and Your words are true, and You have promised this goodness to Your servant. 29 Now therefore, let it please You to bless the house of Your servant, that it may continue before You forever; for You, O Lord GOD, have spoken it, and with Your blessing let the house of Your servant be blessed forever.”

I am thankful today that I have experienced the goodness of God and that my house can be blessed just as the house of King David was blessed.

I praise and thank the Lord for divine restoration,for house and land and healing in every area of my life..for raisIng the dead areas into abundant beautiful LIFE

"Tell me about all the great things Elisha has done." 5 Just as Gehazi was telling the king how Elisha had restored the dead to life, the woman whose son Elisha had brought back to life came to beg the king for her house and land.
Gehazi said, "This is the woman, my lord the king, and this is her son whom Elisha restored to life." 6 The king asked the woman about it, and she told him.
Then he assigned an official to her case and said to him, "Give back everything that belonged to her, including all the income from her land from the day she left the country until now."

Ezekiel 12:23-28 (New International Version)

23 Say to them, 'This is what the Sovereign LORD says: I am going to put an end to this proverb, and they will no longer quote it in Israel.' Say to them, 'The days are near when every vision will be fulfilled. 24 For there will be no more false visions or flattering divinations among the people of Israel. 25 But I the LORD will speak what I will, and it shall be fulfilled without delay. For in your days, you rebellious house, I will fulfill whatever I say, declares the Sovereign LORD.'

26 The word of the LORD came to me: 27 "Son of man, the house of Israel is saying, 'The vision he sees is for many years from now, and he prophesies about the distant future.'

28 "Therefore say to them, 'This is what the Sovereign LORD says: None of my words will be delayed any longer; whatever I say will be fulfilled, declares the Sovereign LORD.'

I am thankful for God's promise of fulfilment of his word without delay .Prayers can be answered without delay because he is our Sovereign God.

Last edited:
I am thankful that God's promises fall down like snow and rain to nourish and cultivate our harvests so that they begin to sprout up from the ground and manifest.

Isaiah 55:10-11 (NIV)
As the rain and the snow
come down from heaven,
and do not return to it
without watering the earth
and making it bud and flourish,
so that it yields seed for the sower and bread for the eater,
so is my word that goes out from my mouth:
It will not return to me empty,
but will accomplish what I desire
and achieve the purpose for which I sent it.

I am the Lord's Anointed...His beloved daughter as the apple of His eye
no one dares touch His anointed..and for this and the promise of Caannan and miracles
with my name on them...and the promise of certain Holy divine justice
and all His promises to Kayte made before I was concieved and coming to fruition
I am grateful..Praise His name

7 That day David first committed to Asaph and his associates this psalm of thanks to the LORD :
8 Give thanks to the LORD, call on his name;
make known among the nations what he has done.

9 Sing to him, sing praise to him;
tell of all his wonderful acts.

10 Glory in his holy name;
let the hearts of those who seek the LORD rejoice.

11 Look to the LORD and his strength;
seek his face always.

12 Remember the wonders he has done,
his miracles, and the judgments he pronounced,

13 O descendants of Israel his servant,
O sons of Jacob, his chosen ones.

14 He is the LORD our God;
his judgments are in all the earth.

15 He remembers his covenant forever,
the word he commanded, for a thousand generations,

16 the covenant he made with Abraham,
the oath he swore to Isaac.

17 He confirmed it to Jacob as a decree,
to Israel as an everlasting covenant:

18 "To you I will give the land of Canaan
as the portion you will inherit."

19 When they were but few in number,
few indeed, and strangers in it,

20 they [c] wandered from nation to nation,
from one kingdom to another.

21 He allowed no man to oppress them;
for their sake he rebuked kings:

22 "Do not touch my anointed ones;
do my prophets no harm."

23 Sing to the LORD, all the earth;
proclaim his salvation day after day.

24 Declare his glory among the nations,
his marvelous deeds among all peoples.

25 For great is the LORD and most worthy of praise;

Last edited:
so is my word that goes out from my mouth:
It will not return to me empty,
but will accomplish what I desire
and achieve the purpose for which I sent it.

Amen..so it is!

Malachi 3:16 (New King James Version)

A Book of Remembrance
16 Then those who feared the LORD spoke to one another,
And the LORD listened and heard them;
So a book of remembrance was written before Him
For those who fear the LORD
And who meditate on His name.

I am thankful today because the Lord listens and hears when we pray and meditate on his name. This knowledge comforts me and makes me feel protected and confident. Praise the Lord!

I want to apologize to God for complaining
really my life is good....and I am learning to be content in what ever condition
I am in ..Thanks be to God who is only a prayer and thought and breath away and as close...

Psalm 23
The Lord is my Shepherd I shall not want
He maketh me to lie down in green pastures
He leadeth me beside the still waters

He restoreth my soul

Psalm 107
Thanksgiving to the LORD for His Great Works of Deliverance
1 Oh, give thanks to the LORD, for He is good!
For His mercy endures forever.
2 Let the redeemed of the LORD say so,
Whom He has redeemed from the hand of the enemy,
3 And gathered out of the lands,
From the east and from the west,
From the north and from the south.

I am thankful that I am the redeemed of the Lord and I am saying that it is so.

Joshua 10:12-14 (New King James Version)

12 Then Joshua spoke to the LORD in the day when the LORD delivered up the Amorites before the children of Israel, and he said in the sight of Israel:

“Sun, stand still over Gibeon;
And Moon, in the Valley of Aijalon.”

13 So the sun stood still,
And the moon stopped,
Till the people had revenge
Upon their enemies.

Is this not written in the Book of Jasher? So the sun stood still in the midst of heaven, and did not hasten to go down for about a whole day. 14 And there has been no day like that, before it or after it, that the LORD heeded the voice of a man; for the LORD fought for Israel.

I am thankful for the evidence that the Lord is able to do above and beyond what we could ask or think to deliver his people in a time of need.

Sometimes when it is too painful to fold my hands or even open my mouth or bend my
knees or form the thought of prayer The Holy Spirit has already groaned in intercession and Lord Jesus healing as my intermediary and in divine synergy the Lord God answers my prayers and needs urgent and minute
within less than a span of minutes..before I even realized the need..it was answered
and I am grateful for this and more

Before We Even Call
"I will answer them before they even call to Me. While they are still talking to Me about their needs, I will go ahead and answer their prayers!" (Isaiah 65:24).

Allenby's Bridge, which spans the Jordan River, was built to honor the man whom God used to lead the miraculous conquest of Jerusalem with the firing of a single gun.
Allenby recalled how, as a little boy when he use to lisp his evening prayers, he was taught to repeat after his mother the closing part of the prayer:

"And, O Lord, we will not forget They ancient people, Israel. Lord, hasten the day when Israel truly shall be thy people and shall be restored to Thy favor and to their land.""

I never knew then," Allenby said at a reception in London, "that God would give me the privilege of helping to answer my own childhood prayers."

Even more wonderful than that kind of divine providence is the truth expressed in Isaiah 65:24 (KJV): "Before they call I will answer." I have seen this promise fulfilled many times in the global program of Campus Crusade for Christ. Even during the time we have prayed for desperate needs - financial and otherwise - God was already laying it upon the hearts of His faithful people to respond.
What a great comfort to know that we serve that kind of God!
Bible Reading: Isaiah 65:18-25

Last edited:
I am grateful The Lord is merciful and that HE pities us and remembers we are dust

Psalm 103
13 As a father has compassion on his children,
so the LORD has compassion on those who fear him;

14 for he knows how we are formed,
he remembers that we are dust.

Lamentations
His mercies are new every morning

Last edited:
I am grateful that even when financial situations look grim, that whatever I give unto the Lord will be returned and He always gives me more than what I have given. I am thankful that me and LHCF sisters are walking into overflow, abundance, and joy, prosperity, peace of mind, health, and well-being that "runneth over."

Luke 6:38 (NIV)

Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

I am grateful that even when financial situations look grim, that whatever I give unto the Lord will be returned and He always gives me more than what I have given. I am thankful that me and LHCF sisters are walking into overflow, abundance, and joy, prosperity, peace of mind, health, and well-being that "runneth over."

Give, and it will be given to you. A good measure, pressed down, shaken together and running over, will be poured into your lap. For with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Amen and Praise the Lord !!!

I stand touch and Agree on this Amen and Amen!

Deuteronomy 2:7 (New King James Version)

7 “For the LORD your God has blessed you in all the work of your hand. He knows your trudging through this great wilderness. These forty years the LORD your God has been with you; you have lacked nothing.”’

I am grateful that the Lord has allowed me real progress and opened doors to improve my situation. Praise the Lord!

Deuteronomy 2:7 (New King James Version)

7 “For the LORD your God has blessed you in all the work of your hand. He knows your trudging through this great wilderness. These forty years the LORD your God has been with you; you have lacked nothing.”’

I am grateful that the Lord has allowed me real progress and opened doors to improve my situation. Praise the Lord!

Ultrasuede I am encouraged by your testimony that you have experienced progress and open doors in your situation!!! As the scripture you quoted says, let God bless all the works of our hands and let us lack nothing. Amen.

I stand touch and Agree on this Amen and Amen!

Praise the Lord God who gives us exceedingly abundantly more than we ask for and
so it is for the writer of the above requests and all others

Ultrasuede I am encouraged by your testimony that you have experienced progress and open doors in your situation!!! As the scripture you quoted says, let God bless all the works of our hands and let us lack nothing. Amen.

Amen..beautiful words of hope and inspiration

My gratitude today is thank God for sisters in the gratitude thread and how their encouraging words through Christ is healing and illuminating my life with blessed hope

Rom. 5:1-5).
Now this hope does not disappoint us, because God's love has been poured out into our hearts by the Holy Spirit, who has been given to us.

And hope makes not ashamed;because our hearts are full of the love of God through the Holy Spirit which is given to us.

1 Peter 1:3
Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again to a living hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,

Jeremiah 20:11-13 (New King James Version)

11 But the LORD is with me as a mighty, awesome One.
Therefore my persecutors will stumble, and will not prevail.
They will be greatly ashamed, for they will not prosper.
Their everlasting confusion will never be forgotten.
12 But, O LORD of hosts,
You who test the righteous,
And see the mind and heart,
Let me see Your vengeance on them;
For I have pleaded my cause before You.
13 Sing to the LORD! Praise the LORD!
For He has delivered the life of the poor
From the hand of evildoers.

I am thankful that the Lord allowed me to function and take care of my obligations when I was sick and did not have the luxury of staying at home. I am thankful he is an awesome, mighty God!

Luke 17:5-10 (New King James Version)

Faith and Duty

5 And the apostles said to the Lord, “Increase our faith.”
6 So the Lord said, “If you have faith as a mustard seed, you can say to this mulberry tree, ‘Be pulled up by the roots and be planted in the sea,’ and it would obey you. 7 And which of you, having a servant plowing or tending sheep, will say to him when he has come in from the field, ‘Come at once and sit down to eat’? 8 But will he not rather say to him, ‘Prepare something for my supper, and gird yourself and serve me till I have eaten and drunk, and afterward you will eat and drink’? 9 Does he thank that servant because he did the things that were commanded him? I think not.[a] 10 So likewise you, when you have done all those things which you are commanded, say, ‘We are unprofitable servants. We have done what was our duty to do

I am thankful that the word of God instructs us about what faith is and what the Lord requires of us when we exercise it.

I am thankful that the Lord allowed me to function and take care of my obligations when I was sick and did not have the luxury of staying at home. I am thankful he is an awesome, mighty God!

Thank You God.... for power that surpasses human understanding
and that Your strength is powerful in our weakness
I needed this testimony,Ultrasuedea

I care for someone..very much... who hurt me today..and .. I need to lovingly confront him ..hoping we will be much closer and better communicative
after this... but without knowing the outcome
blessing this and Paul...the person... thanking the Lord in advance for right decisions
HE makes and for guiding me through
to trust HIM in ALL circumstances.I already feel at peace...

Isaiah 43
When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned, neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.

"The LORD is the one who goes ahead of you; He will be with you. He will not fail you or forsake you. Do not fear or be dismayed

Isaiah 43
When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned, neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.

"The LORD is the one who goes ahead of you; He will be with you. He will not fail you or forsake you. Do not fear or be dismayed

This really resonated with me. This will be my meditation for tonight and tomorrow.

Last edited:
In all that we do this day, may God bless and keep us, may His face shine upon us and may He grant us peace for every situation, obstacle, issue, or circumstance that we encounter today. In Jesus' name, Amen.

Numbers 6: 24-26 (NIV)
" ' "The LORD bless you
and keep you;
the LORD make his face shine upon you
and be gracious to you;
the LORD turn his face toward you
and give you peace." '

In all that we do this day, may God bless and keep us, may His face shine upon us and may He grant us peace for every situation, obstacle, issue, or circumstance that we encounter today. In Jesus' name, Amen.

Numbers 6: 24-26 (NIV)
" ' "The LORD bless you
and keep you;
the LORD make his face shine upon you
and be gracious to you;
the LORD turn his face toward you
and give you peace." '

Thank You for this beautiful blessing. Amen.

Really really really need this
Thank you Sashaa..you have a true gift..wow I'm in tears
powerful

Hosea 21-23 (New King James Version)

21 “ It shall come to pass in that day
That I will answer,” says the LORD;

“ I will answer the heavens,
And they shall answer the earth.
22 The earth shall answer
With grain,
With new wine,
And with oil;
They shall answer Jezreel.[a]
23 Then I will sow her for Myself in the earth,
And I will have mercy on her who had not obtained mercy;
Then I will say to those who were not My people,[c]

‘ You are My people!’
And they shall say, ‘You are my God!’”

I am thankful that the Lord promises to bestow mercy on those who have not experienced it and to clearly claim us as his people.

Last edited:
really sad...it feels like everyone hates me or is jealous..so grateful to turn to the Lord...it is so hard but HE is faithful

Psalm 138:7
Though I walk in the midst of trouble, thou wilt revive me: thou shalt stretch forth thine hand against the wrath of mine enemies, and thy right hand shall save me

Life sometimes feels like a football game. We've got the ball, and everybody else is out to flatten us. In that case, we want to have the best blocker in front of us that we can. God will assume that role for us, if we ask Him to. God sticks with us in the midst of trouble. He picks us up when we fall, He reaches out to help us along when we get bogged down, and He clears our way to deal with problems rather than let us be beaten by them. Nothing can harm us so long as God is on our side.

Prayer:
There are days, Lord, when I feel like I'm losing ground all the time. I get tired of trying so hard to make things work out and feeling like they just get worse. When I face those times, O God, be with me to lift me up and make me a conquer. Amen.

Last edited:
Back