Gratitude in the Gethsemane

# Isaiah 58:8
Then your light will break forth like the dawn, and your healing will quickly appear; then your righteousness will go before you, and the glory of the LORD will be your rear guard.

I am thankful that the Lord is a God of great healing and through his son Jesus we can be healed. I am claiming quick healing for my nephew who is hospitalized with seizures.

Thanking God for the peace that Sabbath brings and this peace is available everyday

Jesus said:) "Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid." (John 14.27)

I am grateful that the God I serve is powerful, wise, yet merciful and compassionate.

Habakkuk 3:2

LORD, I have heard of your fame;
I stand in awe of your deeds, O LORD.
Renew them in our day,
in our time make them known;
in wrath remember mercy.

I thank God He is working for me even when I am unaware..He gave me a good-paying appearance in January from a new client who had rec'd a referral from another satisfied client
reccomending me

..when I was last week worried about making February's expenses
the coordinator was already setting the January date and getting ready to call me

“I will answer them before they even call to Me…” (Isaiah 65:24, NLT).

Last edited:
thank you Plain J and Sashaa
A word encouragement on a day it is BADLY needed.
God bless you both

Last edited:
I am grateful that God is taking care of me even when I feel most insecure
today a client renewed a contract that will bring much needed income and a new client is securing a date in Feb for an appearance for black heritage month

but I am hurting because my novel's potential and editor who rooted for it
may have been let go in a massive sweep at the pub house due to the economy..
God did not bring me this far to abandon me now...even though it wld take a miracle to see my novel pub..at this point.,still so I give thanks to You God for making me a writer, because it is prospering me..anyway

My heart is stirred by a noble theme as I recite my verses for the king; my tongue is the pen of a skillful writerPsalm 45..vs1

Last edited:
God did not bring me this far to abandon me now...even though it wld take a miracle to see my novel pub..at this point.,still so I give thanks to You God for making me a writer, because it is prospering me..anyway

My heart is stirred by a noble theme as I recite my verses for the king; my tongue is the pen of a skillful writerPsalm 45..vs1

Just remember that there is nothing to hard for God. I will be praying that the Lord would open up a clear path for your novel to be published. I don't believe that he would inspire you and allow you to work so hard in vain.

1. Exodus 15:26
And said, If thou wilt diligently hearken to the voice of the LORD thy God, and wilt do that which is right in his sight, and wilt give ear to his commandments, and keep all his statutes, I will put none of these diseases upon thee, which I have brought upon the Egyptians: for I am the LORD that healeth thee.

I am grateful that the Lord is allowing my nephew to make progress towards a full recovery.

I am grateful that the Lord is allowing my nephew to make progress towards a full recovery.
Thank God by HIS stripes..your nephew is healed and recovers to vibrant health
and complete strength

I am grateful for the gift of intercessory prayer from the Lord's Annointed on this forum and for God's ability to turn around captivity

Job 42:10 And the LORD turned the captivity of Job, when he prayed for his friends: also the LORD gave Job twice as much as he had before.

Last edited:
Just remember that there is nothing to hard for God. I will be praying that the Lord would open up a clear path for your novel to be published. I don't believe that he would inspire you and allow you to work so hard in vain.

Thank you so much,Ultrasuede

I am grateful that I am have made peace with the turmoil...
and God's peace is all there
is

He gives power to the weak, and to those who have no might He increases strength. Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall,

But those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength;

they shall mount up with wings like eagles,
they shall run and not be weary,
they shall walk and not faint. (Isa 40.28-31)

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths. (Prov 3.5-6)

I will both lie down in peace, and sleep; For You alone, O Lord, make me dwell in safety. (Ps 4.8)

I am grateful I heard from the editor this morning..my novel is still under consideration
and is in God's hand...grateful for the friends that held my hand through this
and from the support from this forum that upheld me

Two are better than one, because they have a good reward for their labor. For if they fall, one will lift up his companion. But woe to him who is alone when he falls for he has no one to help him up.
Ecclesiastes 4:9-10 New King James Version

Last edited:
I am grateful I heard from the editor this morning..my novel is still under consideration

Two are better than one, because they have a good reward for their labor. For if they fall, one will lift up his companion. But woe to him who is alone when he falls for he has no one to help him up.

I am so happy for you, Kayte! May God continue to bless those that bless you!

I am glad to hear that your novel is still under consideration, that is such encouraging news. Truly it is all in God's hands.

I am grateful for the holiday with a number of days off..where I can sit in quiet and make spiritual decisions and become refreshed again,as well as being with good friends..all in sweetness and love without the stressors of work

Then Jesus said, "Let’s get away from the crowds for a while and rest."
Mark 6:31

I am grateful that an appearance request for black history month came in this morning from promotional work done almost a year ago...and so even on a day off....on a holiday
work came in...this is ALL God
& I will get to it on Friday..as God is my employer

grateful for friends!!! :)

Psalm 128
A song of ascents.
1 Blessed are all who fear the LORD,
who walk in his ways.
2 You will eat the fruit of your labor;
blessings and prosperity will be yours

:amen: Kayte! God is blessing you. I pray that God continues to pour out blessings upon you that you won't have room enough to receive. Praises to Him!!:clapping:

I am thankful that my nephew is well again and at home. Also grateful to be blessed with a peaceful Christmas Eve and Christmas Day after two weeks of early days and late nights at the hospital.

I am thankful that my nephew is well again and at home. Also grateful to be blessed with a peaceful Christmas Eve and Christmas Day after two weeks of early days and late nights at the hospital.

Thank you God for the your love that truly does heals and on the birthday of YOUR Son...we praise you for the miracles the big ones and the quiet ones are all the same to you

Kayte! God is blessing you. I pray that God continues to pour out blessings upon you that you won't have room enough to receive. Praises to Him!!

Thank you Plain J..for those lovely words. God is so good!

I pray that God continues to pour out blessings
Praying this beautiful blessing for all of us,for the desires of our hearts ...and for especially for Plain J one who bestowed the blessing. :) may God richly bless you
Praise the Lord indeed

Last edited:

What a blessing!!! Nothing quite like answered prayer. To God be the Glory for He has surely done marvelous things!

I am grateful for loving relationships, health, and for God's provision in every area of my life. I am especially grateful that God has kept me safe during this unpredictable weather that has stormed through the midwest this month.

I am thankful for the faithfulness of the Lord and for how he granted comfort and encouragement throughout the year from his word. And also from the participants in this thread whose words of wisdom are invaluable.

I am also very grateful for this thread...to be able to say thank you God

And also from the participants in this thread whose words of wisdom are invaluable.
and gratitude as for all who posted
and all who read the postings.. it was a life saver :)

Back