Frogkisses Is Finally Married :)

We've only been dating 6 months ;)

Girl you see I tried to crop my damn nails out :lachen: I'll post a new pic with the new set haha

Funny story. The day my daughter's fiancée was going to propose he told me he finally got his nerve up and showed me the ring and swore me to secrecy. She came over to the house later and really needed a refill. I don't get my nails done...that's another story. I was like you know what I want to get my nails done...let's have a mother daughter spa day. She was looking at me like...
upload_2016-5-8_0-16-53.png

Funny story. The day my daughter's fiancée was going to propose he told me he finally got his nerve up and showed me the ring and swore me to secrecy. She came over to the house later and really needed a refill. I don't get my nails done...that's another story. I was like you know what I want to get my nails done...let's have a mother daughter spa day. She was looking at me like...
View attachment 360161

:lol: :lol: good one mom!

View attachment 360161

So did she get it done?

So did she get it done?

Yes we went...and for the sake of her engaged to be hands looking tight I wound up letting them Asians do me....ugh. But Baby girl presented well and had photos by the water to show all on social media.

She told me later she figured something was up but didn't want to get her hopes up....awww. We recently went on a wedding dress day shopping trip. She selected the very first dress she tried on...and then they brought out the Champagne.

View attachment 360161
This is amazing!!! He told my parents 15 minutes before so I didn't get a chance to see them before he asked!
You're a good mom for not spilling the beans lol!

This is amazing!!! He told my parents 15 minutes before so I didn't get a chance to see them before he asked!
You're a good mom for not spilling the beans lol!

Girl I told him he needed to get on it or I was going to start introducing my daughter to more worthy opponents. They've been together since they 8th grade...really probably 6th grade which is when they had their first kiss. My daddy caught them kissing and whipped his butt and forbade him to come to their house again. Didn't stop a thing...they've broken up a couple of times and dated other people but always made the other one or the new person miserable until they reconciled. They even went off to college together. It was past time...shoot I coulda had some 10 year old grand kids by now.

Back