Frogkisses Is Finally Married :)

THA HALE? I did not realize you'd been in a relationship for that long! Congratulations!
We've only been dating 6 months ;)
Girrrrluh I'm going to need you to get a fill in before you show off that gorgeous ring.
Wish you tons of happiness! !
Girl you see I tried to crop my damn nails out :lachen: I'll post a new pic with the new set haha

Girl you are dead wrong. Now you know good and darn well we want to know the story behind the engagement!!! How did he pop the question, what was your reaction, were you expecting it, etc. ????

Congrats to you and your fiancée. Beautiful ring :0)
Well I was working yesterday and he took me out on my lunch break. He was barely talking and just staring at me the whole time. I kept asking him what his problem was but he just kept saying he loved me. He dropped me off at work and said he had to ask me something after work.
I said hayle nah ask me now!!!
He said I always get what I want, but not this time :look:
He ended up coming to my job and got on one knee. He said he was to excited and he didn't want to wait any longer, that he loved me, and he knew I was the one and there was no point in waiting. :2inlove:
He asked my parents, and then we told his mother. Everyone is ecstatic and so are we :)

Well I was working yesterday and he took me out on my lunch break. He was barely talking and just staring at me the whole time. I kept asking him what his problem was but he just kept saying he loved me. He dropped me off at work and said he had to ask me something after work.
I said hayle nah ask me now!!!
He said I always get what I want, but not this time :look:
He ended up coming to my job and got on one knee. He said he was to excited and he didn't want to wait any longer, that he loved me, and he knew I was the one and there was no point in waiting. :2inlove:
He asked my parents, and then we told his mother. Everyone is ecstatic and so are we :)

Aww, great story! Congratulations!

Back