Congratulations Zaynab!!!

I haven't read it? What's the summary?
It's written like fiction, and it's actually the woman's grandmother who schools her on how to treat a man through a series of get togethers. Sound familiar?:lol:

Crack the Code on Men

Learn the words. Shift your perception. Transform the way you see yourself and men. It's fun. It's fascinating. And it will change your life.

Did you know that the words that most motivate men to act are the same words women most avoid using?

Did you know that what women naturally do best, often brings out the worst in men?

Did you know that women unconsciously cause men to treat us the opposite of what we really want? Competing instead of cherishing; fearing instead of trusting; treating with disdain instead of respect; keeping their distance instead of seeking emotional intimacy?

Imagine learning the words that speak to the heart of a man and move him to act on your behalf... Imagine that a simple shift in your perception of men can cause a dramatic increase in their love and admiration for you.

Whether you got here out of fear or frustration, hope or encouragement, we believe this journey will be rewarding for you. Enjoy cracking the code on men!

This was dead on. :yep: Y'all know I'm overly critical :look: :lol: DH is a Virgo which is my rising sign and he's anal but soooo loving so it's a perfect match :lol:

My bf is a Virgo. I'm a Cap so this thread is definitely giving me life. Then again, I'm not really pressed about marrying him...probably because we just mesh so well :love2: I wouldn't call him anal though. Meticulous? Hell yes. But I like it :look:

Congratz on your union. I've never stalked your posts before...but I'll be starting now :lol:

Last edited:
This was dead on. :yep: Y'all know I'm overly critical :look: :lol: DH is a Virgo which is my rising sign and he's anal but soooo loving so it's a perfect match :lol:

How in the world do you do it? I'm a Cap, so naturally Virgo men are drawn to me, but I've completely eliminated them from my dating pool. Can't stand them. I'd rather be single. Love Virgo women though.

My bf is a Virgo. I'm a Cap so this thread is definitely giving me life. Then again, I'm not really pressed about marrying him...probably because we just mesh so well :love2: I wouldn't call him anal though. Meticulous? Hell yes. But I like it :look:

Congratz on your union. I've never stalked your posts before...but I'll be starting now :lol:

:nono: Y'all better than me.

Virgos are nice because they show their love through service. I like service. :giggle: :look:

I agree with this. My friends parents are Taurus (mother) and Virgo (husband) pair and I have always loved how he takes care of her.

She doesn't even leave the house with a wallet sometimes. Lol. She also hops right out the car after grocery shopping meanwhile hubby and sometimes her daughter grabs a few bags. She doesn't worry because hubby has it.

It's written like fiction, and it's actually the woman's grandmother who schools her on how to treat a man through a series of get togethers. Sound familiar?:lol:

Crack the Code on Men

Learn the words. Shift your perception. Transform the way you see yourself and men. It's fun. It's fascinating. And it will change your life.

Did you know that the words that most motivate men to act are the same words women most avoid using?

Did you know that what women naturally do best, often brings out the worst in men?

Did you know that women unconsciously cause men to treat us the opposite of what we really want? Competing instead of cherishing; fearing instead of trusting; treating with disdain instead of respect; keeping their distance instead of seeking emotional intimacy?

Imagine learning the words that speak to the heart of a man and move him to act on your behalf... Imagine that a simple shift in your perception of men can cause a dramatic increase in their love and admiration for you.

Whether you got here out of fear or frustration, hope or encouragement, we believe this journey will be rewarding for you. Enjoy cracking the code on men!
I know about The Queen's Code because Rori Raye features her in one of her workshop videos. Allison did an entire segment, and she is fabulous. Her book seems spot on. Yes, it's a very good compliment.

Late to the party but yes @Zaynab gives good advice.
Congratulations to you Zaynab, wishing you a lifetime of happiness.

I would love to see the pics as well, I know you were a stunning bride.
I totally get the self-absorbed way.

How in the world do you do it? I'm a Cap, so naturally Virgo men are drawn to me, but I've completely eliminated them from my dating pool. Can't stand them. I'd rather be single. Love Virgo women though.

:nono: Y'all better than me.
What's wrong with Virgo men? One thing about them is, if they want you, they devote everything to loving you and making you happy. I'm not very wordy with expressing love and it works because neither is he. But he shows his love and pretty much worships me. I have to push him to be a bit more fun :look: at times but he goes along with it just fine. Virgos much like Caps just like to work and work.

Hmmm, this seems like it might be a compliment to Queens Code. Has anyone read both? Are they basically saying the same thing?
I read both. It is an excellent compliment to the Queen's code. The Queen's code goes in depth about a lot of different topics that For Women only doesn't. Both authors study men and it shows. Alison Armstrong (author of the queen's code) has been doing it longer than the other writer. 25 years vs 10. The queen's code is more geared to single AND married women or those in between while For women only is more geared toward married women. That doesn't mean singles shouldn't read it (I'm single. Hello!) In the queen's code, Alison talks about how most women unwittingly bring out the worst in men (i.e. turn princes into frogs), men's stages of development, how to choose a good mate, language that bring out the best in them, why men never ignore women (we only think they do but they're not), why male bashing is so lethal yet so prevalent, the 4 Ps (protect, provide...), etc... A lot of her stuff coincides with scientific studies. This is why she recommends we read that book The Male Brain by Louann Brizendine (as do I, eye opening book!)

In For Women only, the author does a really good job too. She fills in some of the holes that maybe present in The Queen's code. I love how she explains the detrimental effect of making fun of your man in public especially around other men. Alison does too but the way Shaunti Feldhahn (author of For Women Only) explained how it could even affect his success at work was mind blowing to me. She uses tons of real life examples and i find those really helpful. She included a chapter on taking care of yourself and how that affects men. The queen's code didn't go as in depth with that topic (at least i don't remember it doing so). I do remember Alison saying that when you taking care of yourself and making it a priority is the best way to take care of your man but she didn't go as in depth with the repercussions as Shaunti did. I mentioned the effects in an earlier post in this thread. Both authors do great jobs at explaining why sex is so vital to men. I loved both books. For women only is a shorter read so if you're short on time then start there. Also if you hate fiction style writing then read For Women only. If you want a more COMPLETE view of how men work and why they do what they do and why (fiction books don't bother you) then The Queen's code is for you! If you must choose only one of the 2 to read the Queen's code gives you more bang for your buck.

tldr; Read both. :drunk:

I read both. It is an excellent compliment to the Queen's code. The Queen's code goes in depth about a lot of different topics that For Women only doesn't. Both authors study men and it shows. Alison Armstrong (author of the queen's code) has been doing it longer than the other writer. 25 years vs 10. The queen's code is more geared to single AND married women or those in between while For women only is more geared toward married women. That doesn't mean singles shouldn't read it (I'm single. Hello!) In the queen's code, Alison talks about how most women unwittingly bring out the worst in men (i.e. turn princes into frogs), men's stages of development, how to choose a good mate, language that bring out the best in them, why men never ignore women (we only think they do but they're not), why male bashing is so lethal yet so prevalent, the 4 Ps (protect, provide...), etc... A lot of her stuff coincides with scientific studies. This is why she recommends we read that book The Male Brain by Louann Brizendine (as do I, eye opening book!)

In For Women only, the author does a really good job too. She fills in some of the holes that maybe present in The Queen's code. I love how she explains the detrimental effect of making fun of your man in public especially around other men. Alison does too but the way Shaunti Feldhahn (author of For Women Only) explained how it could even affect his success at work was mind blowing to me. She uses tons of real life examples and i find those really helpful. She included a chapter on taking care of yourself and how that affects men. The queen's code didn't go as in depth with that topic (at least i don't remember it doing so). I do remember Alison saying that when you taking care of yourself and making it a priority is the best way to take care of your man but she didn't go as in depth with the repercussions as Shaunti did. I mentioned the effects in an earlier post in this thread. Both authors do great jobs at explaining why sex is so vital to men. I loved both books. For women only is a shorter read so if you're short on time then start there. Also if you hate fiction style writing then read For Women only. If you want a more COMPLETE view of how men work and why they do what they do and why (fiction books don't bother you) then The Queen's code is for you! If you must choose only one of the 2 to read the Queen's code gives you more bang for your buck.

tldr; Read both. :drunk:
I bought QC back when there was that big thread in the relationship forum. Never finished it, not sure I connect with her writing style, though the information is good. I gave it to my oldest daughter to read last week. She finished it in a few hours. She loved it. I checked out For Women Only the other day. I prefer her writing style. Good info, but will I finish it? That remains to be seen.:lol:

I bought QC back when there was that big thread in the relationship forum. Never finished it, not sure I connect with her writing style, though the information is good. I gave it to my oldest daughter to read last week. She finished it in a few hours. She loved it. I checked out For Women Only the other day. I prefer her writing style. Good info, but will I finish it? That remains to be seen.:lol:
:lol: It really comes down to a matter of preference. If you prefer non-fiction then I recommend her older (smaller) book Making Sense of Men. Her writing is straightforward in that one. I also recommend The Male Brain by Louann Brizendine (also non fiction but more scientific). Both very interesting, easy reads to me.

If you take the time, For Women only is just a great short straight forward read. It really breaks down the love vs respect for men which is so key.

LOL go head granny. :lol: Both my now-husband and my mom's boyfriend said the exact same thing the first time they met my granny: "I see why she had 3 husbands...she knows how to treat a man!" They were enamored with her. She stayed married to the one she had the 10th kid by for over 50 years until her death, but I have no doubt she could've snagged herself a new one at age 91 if necessary. :lol:

It's really about how you make a man FEEL. I cringe when I hear people say, "I didn't know why she's still single! She's beautiful, smart, owns her own business, God-fearing" :blah: None of that matters if she doesn't make a man FEEL like a million bucks when he's in her presence. Some people have that knack naturally, and some (like me) have worked to develop it over time. But it can definitely be learned. Many of our grandmothers were taught that skill from a young age, but many modern women are lost because they were taught that their achievements were enough to attract a man.

Message!

Back