Flying to SC tomorrow to meet my online BF...

When you do become man and wife please share a wedding photo with us.

Seems like this is a match made in heaven. Correction, I KNOW it is.

All the best to you and yours.

:cry:

And as evidenced by Eliza, you gotta open up your geographical options too!

Im mad that we have to wait to get the rest of the story though...Eliza is a threadTEASE!!

I'll admit, this is something I haven't been good at in the past. I've stuck to within a 50 mile radius of Boston, LOL.

oh my goodness!!

this is such a beautiful thread!! I'm grinning like a fool right!! This is sooooo sweet!! I'm very happy for you!!!!

Good luck with everything Eliza!!! :grin::grin:

Eliza we're going to need for you to start a blog so you can document this and we can follow along..cuz this here ain't gonna be enough :lachen:

OMG! This is some good novel type stuff lol. Girl you better start writinga book I know I will buy a copy. That i sucha sweet story I was cheesin the whole time reading. Wow. So happy for you. And yes it is true about the country men :grin:.

You are such a good writer. I was on the edge of my seat at work engrossed in every detail of chapter 3. Please come back and give us the details of the other 2 days. This has become on of my favorite threads.:infatuated:Just Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

What a great story!!!! I LOVE hearing stories like this.... I'm so happy you had a great wknd.... the whole thing just sounds great. Happy for you!

Wow, what a wonderful story. You had me on the edge of my seat reading. I'd love to hear more. This is so intriging and refreshing... So happy for you!

:blush::blush:AHHHHHHHHHH.......dats what I'm talking bout gurl. Whew.sounds like a heck of a weekend to me mzlady. Let me find out you done went down to SC and found your hearts desire. I am so happy for you (heck I don't even know you). Yet I am still so happy for y'all and love in general. This story just goes to prove that it's always worth giving it a shot. Congrats 2 u and yeah we still wanna know about the other two days. I'm a hopeless romantic still waiting on my prince charming.

I know I know, gurl shooot. Im all smiles and giggles over here as I read your story. Its sounds so blissful. I'm sooo happy for you. Passion like that you dont find all that often so Im happy you just went with the flow gurl...i know I wouldve, lol...
Ok,ok.. awaiting the next 2 days. Im sure leaving him was hard to do.

You are welcome. I'm about the crash and curl up next to my webcam. This is so funny to me. I mean that we sleep this way. But round about 11pm he will say what time we going to bed, cause I have to get up early. This man really expects me to sleep like this with him every night.

Also, you don't think I'm being too graphic do you?

You are like a Harlequin romance novelist. I loved hearing part two. I went to sleep last night dreaming that I met some guy on Skpy and spent the weekend with him. :grin: You have to be careful what you see or read before going to bed. :lachen:

Girl I'm sitting here just a cheezin:lachen: I'm so happy for you. LDR's are like hell on earth (We had one for 3 years) when you want to be with someone. Glad you decided to follow your instincts on this guy.

-A

In total agreement on the bolded. My BF and I are only 2hrs away from one another and it gets trying at times...

Me too! I can't wipe this grin off my face even if I wanted to. I met my SO online and your first meeting sounds so sweet. It brings back so many memories.

Currently still LD at the moment too so I know how that is.

This is such a wonderful story! Also I'm so happily surprised to see how many of us have had successful online relationships. ^_^

I was thinking the same thing over here, memories ole the memories...

I guess I will have to catch the rest of this story later...about to hit the road to Ohio to see my bf. We got some making up to do.:yep: But looking forward to the rest of this story Eliza. Dont make us wait too long Harpo:grin:

I guess I will have to catch the rest of this story later...about to hit the road to Ohio to see my bf. We got some making up to do.:yep: But looking forward to the rest of this story Eliza. Dont make us wait too long Harpo:grin:

A fellow "The Color Purple" quoter...my kinda lady!

Back