Flying to SC tomorrow to meet my online BF...

Maaaayyynn....I felt like I was right there with you Eliza. :look: Girl I am LOVING this entire escapade. What a beautiful story. Girl you have hit the jackpot. Get it girl!! :bdance:

Why am I reading your posts with my nose way too close the screen and :lachen:and giggling like a school girl!! Your writing is phenomenal. Can't wait to read about the honeymoon story, Eliza.
And yes- I'm waiting for the rest of the story :grin:.

Eliza - I am so happy for you. I am also glad you kept it real and you both went with the flow and what happens happens. You go gurl!!!:yep:

So ya'll want to see him huh. Ha! don't know body care what I look like, I guess. I may put on a couple of him for a minute. Like I said he is not very big...well not in statue anyway.

Hes a nice looking man. At least from what I can tell around the white boxes! :lachen::lachen::lachen:

Ok you can post a pic of you now! I was only kidding before! :lachen::lachen:

He IS handsome and you are one HOT mama! You too make a beautiful couple! I am SOOOOO happy for you two. Thank you so much for sharing!

Hol' up, E! I know him...dey call 'im Junebug. He Miss Odessa's youngest boy. They live down on Chester by the crick.

j/k

this thread has been the highlite of my week! :drunk: u guys make a beautiful couple. thanks for sharing your story and pics with us :)

wait now ya'll got me started. I am just having fun and will be deleting these shortly. But sometimes 44 looks a lot like 30...so yeah I'm just bragging now.

Last edited:
Back