Flying to SC tomorrow to meet my online BF...

I don't mean to rain on your parade, but keep in mind Ted Bundy was very sweet & very good looking! You need to stay in a hotel. Before I retired I used to work for the Department of Justice; I found out things I didn't know human beings could be capable of. You want to be very careful even if you think the weekend was a success. One weekend even staying at his house will not give you an accurate assessment of a person, & you sound like you have it bad already; your judgement may not be as biased as you need to be!

You may really want to read the whole thread :lachen::grin:

Alright ladies those who have requested BGO versions should have gotten an email from me this morning. The rest of you don't panic these are not the new ones.

They are being finalized and will go out to anyone who is on the mailing list. I want to tell you that that's almost 400 folk. Wow! Thank you so so much.

I don't mean to rain on your parade, but keep in mind Ted Bundy was very sweet & very good looking! You need to stay in a hotel. Before I retired I used to work for the Department of Justice; I found out things I didn't know human beings could be capable of. You want to be very careful even if you think the weekend was a success. One weekend even staying at his house will not give you an accurate assessment of a person, & you sound like you have it bad already; your judgement may not be as biased as you need to be!

Hey Jdsgirl,

Glad you finally made it over and got in. Now I have to tell you chile the parade is been over and the sun stayed shining...:spinning:.

You are right about one thing though...I sho nuff has it bad...lol real bad but he and I are even on that one. :lick:

Thank you for the concern, a sista can appreciate that.

:nono:

Well Miss Eliza,

I stumbled upon this thread like last night 9ish, and durn if I wasn't up til like 2 AM, and then turned around and had to finish this thread this AM! I never read anything in the Relationship forum, so I was completed shocked and happily surprised to find your words here.

What can I say that the other ladies havne't said already. You truly have a gift. And I feel blessed and honored that you shared your gift with me. Heck girl, I feel like I OWE you $20, so please get published so I can support a sister!:grin:

Still debating about the BGO versions. I had to cathch my breath reading the stuff you left in the forum:look:! But I'd read your novel any day, so I look forward to seeing you on Amazon, in Barnes and Noble's, Walmart, wherever!

Also, my heart goes out to you and your family on your dad's passing. As one who lost her mom 3 years ago this October to cancer, I know about the ebbs and flows of pain that seem to just hit you out of no where. I am learning that you never stop grieving. But the memories that you can put on paper are absolutely priceless, and I know this helps you cope.

Much love sis. Keep writing, you have a loyal fan right here.

Well Miss Eliza,

I stumbled upon this thread like last night 9ish, and durn if I wasn't up til like 2 AM, and then turned around and had to finish this thread this AM! I never read anything in the Relationship forum, so I was completed shocked and happily surprised to find your words here.

What can I say that the other ladies havne't said already. You truly have a gift. And I feel blessed and honored that you shared your gift with me. Heck girl, I feel like I OWE you $20, so please get published so I can support a sister!:grin:

Still debating about the BGO versions. I had to cathch my breath reading the stuff you left in the forum:look:! But I'd read your novel any day, so I look forward to seeing you on Amazon, in Barnes and Noble's, Walmart, wherever!

Also, my heart goes out to you and your family on your dad's passing. As one who lost her mom 3 years ago this October to cancer, I know about the ebbs and flows of pain that seem to just hit you out of no where. I am learning that you never stop grieving. But the memories that you can put on paper are absolutely priceless, and I know this helps you cope.

Much love sis. Keep writing, you have a loyal fan right here.

Joy,

You have no idea how inspiring your post is to me. My condolences on losing your mom. And you are so right the grieving never stops. I have not had an anniversary of losing my dad yet and don't really know how it will affect me. Thank you for your heartfelt wishes.

I still have my mom and so I try to make as many memories with her as I can because when they are gone memories are all you have. Lol...even when she's being cantankerous...did I spell that right.:lachen:

Thank you so much for the encouragement on my writing. I'm truly smiling that you felt enough to come back and post. I'm telling ya'll it's what keeps me going. Everytime I start thinking about not doing this book, I only have to think about all the ladies like yourself who want to read more.

And let me just say this....there's a WHOLE LOT more....lol. I won't let you down!

Thank you Joy!

You are sweet, and yeah please do not stop writing:nono: No no no! We definitely want more.

BTW, on another note, why is like my entire fam from SC? I am a big city girl all my life, but when my folks retired and left the city, they kept trying to get me to move down. I'm like nooooooo way! It's too damn dark down there!:grin: I was there earlier this month, and I've been thinking about relocating. Seriously. Then I read your posts. Now I'm like, SC might do a sista some good after all.:lachen:

Joy,

You have no idea how inspiring your post is to me. My condolences on losing your mom. And you are so right the grieving never stops. I have not had an anniversary of losing my dad yet and don't really know how it will affect me. Thank you for your heartfelt wishes.

I still have my mom and so I try to make as many memories with her as I can because when they are gone memories are all you have. Lol...even when she's being cantankerous...did I spell that right.:lachen:

Thank you so much for the encouragement on my writing. I'm truly smiling that you felt enough to come back and post. I'm telling ya'll it's what keeps me going. Everytime I start thinking about not doing this book, I only have to think about all the ladies like yourself who want to read more.

And let me just say this....there's a WHOLE LOT more....lol. I won't let you down!

Thank you Joy!

Well Miss Eliza,

Still debating about the BGO versions. I had to cathch my breath reading the stuff you left in the forum:look:! .

Oh I was on the fence too. I just knew I wasn't a big enough girl to handle it. Finally I told myself this education and one must never stop learning. Well I finally read it today and the things I want to say would get me banned and as I just joined not too long ago I won't.

Eliza I just want to humbly and kindly thank you for furthering my education in life :grin:

Damn I need a cigarette after reading Pilates and I don't even smoke any more.:lachen::lachen::lachen:

Need to catch my breath before the next two whew! lol.

Oh I was on the fence too. I just knew I wasn't a big enough girl to handle it. Finally I told myself this education and one must never stop learning. Well I finally read it today and the things I want to say would get me banned and as I just joined not too long ago I won't.

Eliza I just want to humbly and kindly thank you for furthering my education in life :grin:

You are most welcome. Class will continue and will be in session shortly...lol.

About Part 1, Day 3: In my best Flavor Flav voice, "WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!.

I thought my game was tight but girrrrrrrrrl you got skills!!!!! :worship2:

Houston we have lift off!!! :grin::grin: Loved it!

Eliza Imma need you to make that towel holder so I can buy one for the ummm bathroom ummm yeah!

Just popping in to say a quick hello to all the ladies that are new to this thread. Glad to see the heat is being directed at EB where it rightfully belongs instead of roasting me and GodsGrace. :lachen:

Ya'll stay tuned, even though she's been saying it forever she really does have some awesome stuff coming up soon. Just in time for ya'll to snuggle up with on those cool Fall nights. :lick:

Keep the encouraging messages coming too, as they do for her what GG and I can't always do. :yep:

Just popping in to say a quick hello to all the ladies that are new to this thread. Glad to see the heat is being directed at EB where it rightfully belongs instead of roasting me and GodsGrace. :lachen:

Ya'll stay tuned, even though she's been saying it forever she really does have some awesome stuff coming up soon. Just in time for ya'll to snuggle up with on those cool Fall nights. :lick:

Keep the encouraging messages coming too, as they do for her what GG and I can't always do. :yep:

Co-signing with info, welcome ladies, we're glad to have you! If you haven't already you can also join EB on Facebook. For those of you getting your "edumacation" on, uhmm, Eliza, Infojunkie nor I, will not be held acountable for any offspring that results from any of y'all study sessions. So y'all gets no child support....Mmkay? :lachen:Carry on!

Alright ladies those who have requested BGO versions should have gotten an email from me this morning. The rest of you don't panic these are not the new ones.

They are being finalized and will go out to anyone who is on the mailing list. I want to tell you that that's almost 400 folk. Wow! Thank you so so much.

Thank you, thank you, got it!!

Hey hey...I delivered. They gots they mail. Thank you baby...good looking out.

Co-signing with info, welcome ladies, we're glad to have you! If you haven't already you can also join EB on Facebook. For those of you getting your "edumacation" on, uhmm, Eliza, Infojunkie nor I, will not be held acountable for any offspring that results from any of y'all study sessions. So y'all gets no child support....Mmkay? :lachen:Carry on!

Yeah one tired didn't she? Little Elijah should be walking about now...

Mz Shay check in now we wanna know how our BGO baby is doing...:lachen:

Can we at least get a preview of what is to come?:grin::grin::grin::look::look:

Ahh...impatient one. Okay.

This is just a teaser (an unedited teaser)...cause I ain't trying to get my beloved thread shut down...but it starts something like this.

You pick me up at the airport. We look at each other, your long lashes lower to mine. I tilt my head up at you. You smile and close your eyes slowly. Without any words you drive me to your house. As I walk up the steps I can hear you behind me thinking about us…me….smiling….anticipating. I know you’re watching my *** sway in front of you. You hold the door open for me as I enter the foyer. Kem’s CD is playing…..”No where to hide” I smile. You remembered.

We kiss….longingly and lovingly. You are wearing a white button down shirt with the collar open, with tan dockers. I have on the clingy black satin skirt I picked out just for this occasion. My white school teacher blouse is unbuttoned at the throat. Underneath….of course my signature reds. A thong, garters and a matching bra. With black leather open toe stiletto heels, I could be mistaken for a working girl.

We began to sway together to the music…..as we smile into more kisses. This is so so nice. We move into the media room, and you sit down on the sofa. Looking up at me, no words are needed. I drop my bag on the floor as you sit back into the couch. I straddle you, while Kem begins to chant “When love calls, love calls your name”; I rock my *** to the motion of the beat. I put my arms around your neck and smile at you. Pressing my ....

That's all folks. Stay tuned...newly minted BGO versions will be coming!

Last edited:
You are so talented its ridiculous!!!!!!! This is not the kind of stuff i should be reading at work....lol PLEASE do not forget to email me your zane/BGO versions...Were friends on facebook already, so I will keep a watch out!

Back