Flying to SC tomorrow to meet my online BF...

I have received BG versions in the past ( two separate emails) but have not received anythin in about a year. Have you sent any others since then? If so, I will PM you my email address so that I can be added to the list.

I have received BG versions in the past ( two separate emails) but have not received anythin in about a year. Have you sent any others since then? If so, I will PM you my email address so that I can be added to the list.

I have not, but do send your email address as things are moving right along...lol.

OMG! What an amazing story! I will admit for some reason I avoided this thread because it was so long. It was well worth reading! I smiled the entire time reading this thread. You are a great writer. Could I please get the big girl version as well. I'll buy any book you write. Your great! Sorry for the lost of your father I know I'm very late but I'm glad he lived long enough to see our first black president.

OMG! What an amazing story! I will admit for some reason I avoided this thread because it was so long. It was well worth reading! I smiled the entire time reading this thread. You are a great writer. Could I please get the big girl version as well. I'll buy any book you write. Your great! Sorry for the lost of your father I know I'm very late but I'm glad he lived long enough to see our first black president.

Never too late to join us. Thank you so much. I really appreciate the support and encouragement. And thank you for the condolences on my dad. Miss that man everyday. Don't forget to come over and check out my Facebook too!

Well Eliza Blue is the only thing under the sun that made me join Facebook with a personal account. I have one for my business but I can't friend her there so I made a real one. Can't wait to get updates. And I am going to request the BGO version by email. Yay me.

Well Eliza Blue is the only thing under the sun that made me join Facebook with a personal account. I have one for my business but I can't friend her there so I made a real one. Can't wait to get updates. And I am going to request the BGO version by email. Yay me.

Too funny...welcome welcome. FB is something else. Thank you!

Whew! just read through all 167 pages and damn was this good!!! Eliza im sooo happy for you!! Imma need you to send me those BGO versions tho and add me to you Mailing list I just emailed you Thanks and Congrats!

Im so sorry for the loss of your father I will keep you in my prayers!!!!

Whew! just read through all 167 pages and damn was this good!!! Eliza im sooo happy for you!! Imma need you to send me those BGO versions tho and add me to you Mailing list I just emailed you Thanks and Congrats!

Im so sorry for the loss of your father I will keep you in my prayers!!!!

Thank you Brit. I'm glad you had the time and the interest to sit through it all. IT IS A LOT and I have soooo much more. Thank you for the condolences on my dad.

Don't forget to join my FB!

I know meeting online is unorthodox, but girl I hope this works out for you and wish you the best! Keep us updated and carry some mace in ur purse just in case :look:.

I know meeting online is unorthodox, but girl I hope this works out for you and wish you the best! Keep us updated and carry some mace in ur purse just in case :look:.

Um...Kurlee...this story started in 08. It's now 09 bout to be 2010....lol.

Not that I don't think about macing him from time to time....lol. He is a man and as we all know they can get on that last nerve and then go looking for the backup to the last nerve. He is not exempt.

But thank you for the concern....even though I coulda been a year old ghost by now....lol.

Last edited:
I finally got through this whole thread... all 42 pages (@40 per page) and I have to say WOW WOW WOW!!! ElizaBlue I love you!!!! lol. Your romance story had me on the edge of my seat. I was hooked from the first detailed post. Then as you got into writing more about your family and memories and such I was mesmerized by that as well. I am so sorry for the loss of your father. I'm glad to have read about his life and the legacy of storytelling he left with you.

You write so vividly and beatifully that the words on the page seem to dissappear and it's like I'm transported right into the scene... seeing what you're seeing and feeling all the emotions.

I knew we had some beautiful, smart and talented women on this board but this thread right here is the best of the best of LHCF.

Thank you sooo much for sharing your life. You are a very remarkable lady!

Oh yes and please please please can you send me the zane/bgo versions and add me to your BGO mailing list? I'm going to send you an email. request.

Thanks again hon :grin::grin:

Lawd, I just realized this is an old thread. Anyone wanna give me an update, cuz erm 167 pages is long.

Hahahaha...it's okay baby you ain't the first to tell me to be careful....365 days later....

Ain't no Cliffnotes, get's ta reading missy. See tomorrow you'll be talking about sending you the BGO versions.:lachen:

I finally got through this whole thread... all 42 pages (@40 per page) and I have to say WOW WOW WOW!!! ElizaBlue I love you!!!! lol. Your romance story had me on the edge of my seat. I was hooked from the first detailed post. Then as you got into writing more about your family and memories and such I was mesmerized by that as well. I am so sorry for the loss of your father. I'm glad to have read about his life and the legacy of storytelling he left with you.

You write so vividly and beatifully that the words on the page seem to dissappear and it's like I'm transported right into the scene... seeing what you're seeing and feeling all the emotions.

I knew we had some beautiful, smart and talented women on this board but this thread right here is the best of the best of LHCF.

Thank you sooo much for sharing your life. You are a very remarkable lady!

Oh yes and please please please can you send me the zane/bgo versions and add me to your BGO mailing list? I'm going to send you an email. request.

Thanks again hon :grin::grin:

Thank you Jazala...how you pronounce that. Jazz-alah? Pretty name.

I so appreciate your comments and thank you for the condolences on my dad. I've shared before with this site and in my writings that my father is the person who taught me how to tell a story. He only had an 8th grade education, but is still THE smartest man I've ever met.

I got your email and sent you one back. Don't forget to sign up on FB with me.

Thank you. yes Jazz-alah is correct.:yep:

I got your email but no attachment booo! lol I was hoping for the past BGO versions. I'm sending you a request for friends on FB. Are they posted there?

Thank you. yes Jazz-alah is correct.:yep:

I got your email but no attachment booo! lol I was hoping for the past BGO versions. I'm sending you a request for friends on FB. Are they posted there?

No you're okay. I only send them out in groups to groups. Otherwise I'd be emailing everyday...lol. So you will get them on Friday in time for the weekend.

And if I'm really diligent ya'll might get two new BGO stories. Let me gets ta writing...lol.

No you're okay. I only send them out in groups to groups. Otherwise I'd be emailing everyday...lol. So you will get them on Friday in time for the weekend.

And if I'm really diligent ya'll might get two new BGO stories. Let me gets ta writing...lol.

Ahhhhh I see. I will be patient and wait for Friday. Please disregard my email from this morning. I shoud have checked here first lol. I feel like a drug addict waiting for my next fix lol!:lachen:

:sekret:

Yesssssssss! I am so ready to be educated:sekret: on uhm the health benefits of pilates.:grin:

I don't mean to rain on your parade, but keep in mind Ted Bundy was very sweet & very good looking! You need to stay in a hotel. Before I retired I used to work for the Department of Justice; I found out things I didn't know human beings could be capable of. You want to be very careful even if you think the weekend was a success. One weekend even staying at his house will not give you an accurate assessment of a person, & you sound like you have it bad already; your judgement may not be as biased as you need to be!

Back