Flying to SC tomorrow to meet my online BF...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZ89J87gUgE

Just for you MissRissa

He did the choreography for all the fight scenes and yes it's very low budget. That is until the episodes get picked up. Just wanted to share with ya'll, I'm just tickled to death.

Some of you may remember him from the Heinz ketchup commercial.

I am so smiling.

Oh wow!!! The choregraphy is awesome!!! I am so proud of your ds!!

EB, I am so happy that you and SC are still going strong!! Aww- love is a many spendid thing :infatuated:!!

This thread always makes me happy!!

I sent you my email Elizablue!!! Love what I have read so far-I'm only on page 80!!! I'll finish the thread tonight though!

ALright it's after midnight and I finished the whole thread-Elizablue your writing is AMAZING-I have no words.......................off to Amazon now to check out that book "Family".

I just finished reading the whole thread too after finding it on Saturday night/Sunday morning and I just want to say thank you. Thank you for sharing your story, thank you for being open and honest and thank you for continuing to do so. I love your writing style and watching the evolution of it and I have never read a novel categorized as romance before. You kept me captive with your descriptive manner. You definitely make your audience feel as if they are seeing what your write and that is the the mark of a masterful storyteller. Can't wait to read more when they are posted. I want to send an email for the BGO versions but not sure if I am ready or able to handle those yet, will think before I request because I would not want to waste your talent and knowledge!

I spent the whole day yesterday reading this whole thread!!!
Such a lovely and inspiring story.
I'd like the BGO version too plz lol

I just finished reading the whole thread too after finding it on Saturday night/Sunday morning and I just want to say thank you. Thank you for sharing your story, thank you for being open and honest and thank you for continuing to do so. I love your writing style and watching the evolution of it and I have never read a novel categorized as romance before. You kept me captive with your descriptive manner. You definitely make your audience feel as if they are seeing what your write and that is the the mark of a masterful storyteller. Can't wait to read more when they are posted. I want to send an email for the BGO versions but not sure if I am ready or able to handle those yet, will think before I request because I would not want to waste your talent and knowledge!

Ditto

I just finished reading through all 1630 posts:woot: and I must say I'm in awe of you. It's also warmed my heart to see the encouragement you've gotten from LHCF ladies over the past year+. As I've recently discovered, LHCF is truly a great community.

Your talent for prose was evident from your first SC recounting, but it has grown by leaps and bounds with each subsequent chapter. I don't even know you but I know that you are so deserving of this love. I haven't even seen any pics but I know that you are a beautiful person, soul and all. I love reading about your blossoming romance. I also loved reading about your perseverance, work ethic, parenting and caring for your parents (I'm sorry for you loss, BTW. I'm a daddy's girl and cannot imagine what you went through dealing with such a painful and gradual loss of the man you loved.) After reading all your posts, I've run the gamut of emotions, I've visited TX and SC and I've experienced Ike first hand. The Ike chapter was truly poetic - "child tree", Ike's dalliance with your oaks, etc. - love it!

Thank you so much for sharing your story with us. I don't know who this Zane character is, but I'm sure they have nothing on you! I'm debating whether I should request the BGO version, as I'm 23 and single, but I'm sure I'd learn something I could put into use in the future...

Thanks again for sharing your experiences and talent!

ALright it's after midnight and I finished the whole thread-Elizablue your writing is AMAZING-I have no words.......................off to Amazon now to check out that book "Family".

Did you get it? I just finished Life is Short but Wide...my birthday present. It was sooooo J. California. I tried to sparse it out, but unfortunately my layover was delayed so I finished it the first day.

I will put it down for a day or two and go back and re-read it.

Thank you Kayex I'm glad you hung in there and read it all. I'm going to tell a secret now...sometimes I go back and re-read it myself when I need a chuckle. Now about being afraid to ask for the BGO version...you might oughta be....hehehehe...It is not for the faint at heart. Those who have read it know a completely different side of me. I am truly bearing my soul along with a whole bunch of other stuff....lol. :lachen:

I spent the whole day yesterday reading this whole thread!!!
Such a lovely and inspiring story.
I'd like the BGO version too plz lol

DG...you are very kind...and patient. This is a long read believe me I know...I lived it. I think you should have gotten the BGO by now....I sent it out Saturday morning.

Ditto

I just finished reading through all 1630 posts:woot: and I must say I'm in awe of you. It's also warmed my heart to see the encouragement you've gotten from LHCF ladies over the past year+. As I've recently discovered, LHCF is truly a great community.

Your talent for prose was evident from your first SC recounting, but it has grown by leaps and bounds with each subsequent chapter. I don't even know you but I know that you are so deserving of this love. I haven't even seen any pics but I know that you are a beautiful person, soul and all. I love reading about your blossoming romance. I also loved reading about your perseverance, work ethic, parenting and caring for your parents (I'm sorry for you loss, BTW. I'm a daddy's girl and cannot imagine what you went through dealing with such a painful and gradual loss of the man you loved.) After reading all your posts, I've run the gamut of emotions, I've visited TX and SC and I've experienced Ike first hand. The Ike chapter was truly poetic - "child tree", Ike's dalliance with your oaks, etc. - love it!

Thank you so much for sharing your story with us. I don't know who this Zane character is, but I'm sure they have nothing on you! I'm debating whether I should request the BGO version, as I'm 23 and single, but I'm sure I'd learn something I could put into use in the future...

Thanks again for sharing your experiences and talent!

Rosa...aww....dang you gone make me cry...or post something....lol. I cannot tell you all how much reading your words have me smiling right now. I am still writing and believe it or not I'm make really good progress toward completing this as a novel.

And you are soooo right...the more I write the more I feel the my writing is growing. I even enrolled in some classes recently because I just really needed to know more about this industry if I'm going to be serious about it. That's a whole different side of the fun part, but I gotta do it.

I was telling Info and GG trying to write what you're living while keeping it readable is something like being in labor. Even when it hurts like hell going through it, I dont' have a choice but to push this book out now...lol. Plus, I would be scared to let all you down..... :nono:

But seriously after going through all the things I had to with the storm and losing my dad, writing is what kept me sane. And now that I'm back on the road I really try to use the time I'm sitting at the airport, on the plane and in my room to write.

And again you are sooo right, the ladies on this site are SPECTACULAR without a doubt. They have supported my writing and kept me encouraged and I so so appreciate you and all of you for that.

Okay bye now...gotta get ready to fly out in the morning.

Last edited:
I wonder why hmmm?:perplexed:look::grin:

I see you Jersey...it's not that I'm not writing I just haven't sent anything out. Chile if I weren't writing I'd been done deaded SC by now....lol.

Keep this posts in mind because when I do post that's probably what it will be about. I don't want anyone thinking I'm perfect or that he is either. We are real and have real issues like other real people.

Stay tuned....

Elizablue I sent you an e-mail from inyouade45@yahoo. I would love all the installments of BG materials.

I love your writing skills! I have read this whole thread for 6 hours and I initially I wanted to hear the love story but then I got caught up in the other stories as well and would love to read and support anything that you write. Thanks so much for sharing with us.

Did you get it? I just finished Life is Short but Wide...my birthday present. It was sooooo J. California. I tried to sparse it out, but unfortunately my layover was delayed so I finished it the first day.

I will put it down for a day or two and go back and re-read it.

I didn't buy it yet but I have it in my wishlist on Amazon-I read the review and it looks GREAT!

THANK YOU so much for my BGO versions!!! I can't wait to read it!!!!!:grin:

I see you Jersey...it's not that I'm not writing I just haven't sent anything out. Chile if I weren't writing I'd been done deaded SC by now....lol.

Keep this posts in mind because when I do post that's probably what it will be about. I don't want anyone thinking I'm perfect or that he is either. We are real and have real issues like other real people.

Stay tuned....

Girl life happens don't even sweat it. As long as both of you are able to work it out, that's all that matters. I think it's awesome that you are baring yourself to relative strangers and it puts life into perspective for me at least. Sometimes I wonder if I'm the only person going through what I'm going and that is why I love LHCF, it keeps me sane.

OT: Reading your story helped me in my next relationship which is also long distance (think two different continents) but it is a happy ending :grin::blush:. But back to you. When you're ready, we're here waiting with bated breath:lachen:

wow!!! I finally read the whole darn thread and eliza first off I know I'm like way late but sorry for your loss... :rosebud: and secondly OMG you are an absolutely amazing writer!!! I love your style it's so concise I could practically feel myself watching everything as a movie you are incredible!!!

and as a sidenote: I know you just added me to the email list but could I get the back issue BGO's? pretty pretty pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :look: :lachen:

Girl life happens don't even sweat it. As long as both of you are able to work it out, that's all that matters. I think it's awesome that you are baring yourself to relative strangers and it puts life into perspective for me at least. Sometimes I wonder if I'm the only person going through what I'm going and that is why I love LHCF, it keeps me sane.

OT: Reading your story helped me in my next relationship which is also long distance (think two different continents) but it is a happy ending :grin::blush:. But back to you. When you're ready, we're here waiting with bated breath:lachen:

Oh you are welcome JG,

Wow...different continents? I don't know if I could do that. I complain like the dickens when I needs my tonic....:lachen:I couldn't imagine having to circle the globe to get it.

But...I must say...I think I see you smiling. And that's a beautiful thing.

wow!!! I finally read the whole darn thread and eliza first off I know I'm like way late but sorry for your loss... :rosebud: and secondly OMG you are an absolutely amazing writer!!! I love your style it's so concise I could practically feel myself watching everything as a movie you are incredible!!!

and as a sidenote: I know you just added me to the email list but could I get the back issue BGO's? pretty pretty pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :look: :lachen:

Thank you Stormy07 and welcome to our little thread. We do have fun over here. Thank you also for the condolences on my dad...boy I miss that man.

Speaking of writing I need to get off this thread and go transcribe what I wrote on the plane today. But everytime I get another message I run to read it...lol. Ya'll done started this back up..it's all ya'll fault. Now who sounding country...

Thanks Eliza for adding me back to the list for the BGO's! Haven't read anything yet but I keep coming in this thread to read about your success with online dating. People are quick to post the negative that you rarely see the positive. Thanks for sharing your story! (non BGO and BGO) :yep:

Hi Ladies,

Please go to my Facebook and add me as a friend. I will be posting some excerpts to this story and my others stories as well.

And please put something like BGO or LHCF in the invite so that I know its you. I am already getting a ton of folk trying to get accepted and really want to keep out the spammers and such.

[email protected]

Enjoy!

Back