Flying to SC tomorrow to meet my online BF...

I'ma go do some Pilates and get back in the lab. I suspect Infojunkie somewhere emailing GodsGrace talking about she in there posting just to be posting again.

You gotta be careful who you hire these days....:lachen:
Hey hey lady, no sassin the employees, who else gon' keep you on your toes huh?:look:

Wow!! I'm exhausted. What a story/thread. Beautiful...Sorry bout your DAD Eliza. Hope you and ytours are doing okay.

Could someone please tell me how I can get the BGO versions of this story? Please? TIA

Vslady, just send Eliza an email to [email protected] and she will add you to the infamous BGO list (so long as you are over the age of 18 of course)

Thank you for the condolences. And yes I certainly did turn to my LHCF family for comfort. And boy did I get it. The well wishes from my sisters here made losing my dad a thing to be honored and remembered.

Even though I missed him with everything in my heart and still do, the many many thoughts and messages I got here, made me not want to be sad but instead to tell ya'll about him. Which of course prompted me to write about him. Okay I'm getting a bit teary eyed.

I'ma go do some Pilates and get back in the lab. I suspect Infojunkie somewhere emailing GodsGrace talking about she in there posting just to be posting again.

You gotta be careful who you hire these days....:lachen:

Sorry about your father sweetie, but it's good to smile,even when you miss him, but i'm sure he would want you to smile,because thats what he doing down on you.

Blessings

Eliza!!!...Eliza!!!!...Eliza!!!!!...woooooo....country boys huh:look:..I got the BGO versions:grin:...when are the new editions coming out...Ill have to set the date in my calendar:look::yep:...Im on my way to south carolina right now:driver::look:

Hi Ladies,

I've been doing some work on my website....and some writing as well. I am thinking about posting some of the slides maybe to see what ya'll think.

Or would ya'll just rather be surprised? We will see.

Thank you GG and Info, I truly appreciate the backup. And they are right ladies if you sent your email addy with your LHCF name to my email then you are on the list for the next mail out.

Oh and thank you to all my new readers I love love love your emails and smile everytime I open one. :grin: You ladies are just the best in keeping me going.

Bye ya'll....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZ89J87gUgE

Just for you MissRissa

He did the choreography for all the fight scenes and yes it's very low budget. That is until the episodes get picked up. Just wanted to share with ya'll, I'm just tickled to death.

Some of you may remember him from the Heinz ketchup commercial.

I am so smiling.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZ89J87gUgE

Just for you MissRissa

He did the choreography for all the fight scenes and yes it's very low budget. That is until the episodes get picked up. Just wanted to share with ya'll, I'm just tickled to death.

Some of you may remember him from the Heinz ketchup commercial.

I am so smiling.

Oh did he put it back up then? I thought it was a good sneek preview for a low budget. And you gotta start somewhere. Good for him!:yep: I don't remember no Heinz ketchup commercial, you got that saved or a link to that somewhere E? Is it on you tube (I can check it when I get home)

I am SO late to this thread. I can't believe I was supposed to be working and logged out just to read this. I got so caught up that I ended up reading it for almost 2 hours now! I just requested the BGO version too. I hope it comes with pictures because I missed those too (last year LOL). This is a great thread! You should definitely keep up on the writing. :)

Oh did he put it back up then? I thought it was a good sneek preview for a low budget. And you gotta start somewhere. Good for him!:yep: I don't remember no Heinz ketchup commercial, you got that saved or a link to that somewhere E? Is it on you tube (I can check it when I get home)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HppDsglxjwc

Here you go! And yes he put it back up after it was edited. I am praying this is his big entree into the film world. You don't have to have a big door to enter just a small window to get in...that's what I keep telling him. I should maybe take my own advice...:giggle:

Last edited:
I am SO late to this thread. I can't believe I was supposed to be working and logged out just to read this. I got so caught up that I ended up reading it for almost 2 hours now! I just requested the BGO version too. I hope it comes with pictures because I missed those too (last year LOL). This is a great thread! You should definitely keep up on the writing. :)

Thank you and I got your email. Enjoy!

Hey everyone!!!!! Long time no chat....and all that.

Well I have been sooooo busy just living life. To those who have asked for and received the BGO versions I truly hope you did enjoy...try not to wind up like MzShay...:lachen:

And for those who have asked if SC and I are still together, that answer would be "yes". He flew to Houston on Friday for our one-year anniversary. And guess who got a chance to meet him? We even brought the chile lunch..... :grin: He was of course the consumate gentleman.

So perhaps a brand new BGO is on the way. Right now to be honest, I'm am just dirt tired. He left last night after his flight was delayed 3.5 hours. Then I had to go and "get" The Spawn today.

I will be back...I promise.....

Well I have been sooooo busy just living life. To those who have asked for and received the BGO versions I truly hope you did enjoy...try not to wind up like MzShay...:lachen:

And for those who have asked if SC and I are still together, that answer would be "yes". He flew to Houston on Friday for our one-year anniversary. And guess who got a chance to meet him? We even brought the chile lunch..... :grin: He was of course the consumate gentleman.

So perhaps a brand new BGO is on the way. Right now to be honest, I'm am just dirt tired. He left last night after his flight was delayed 3.5 hours. Then I had to go and "get" The Spawn today.

Alright missy the way I see it you need to get to writin' and send out the stories or did I miss them already? The way i figure you owe us about 5 or 6 BGOs :grin::drunk:

I am so happy for you E. You deserve it:yep:

Alright missy the way I see it you need to get to writin' and send out the stories or did I miss them already? The way i figure you owe us about 5 or 6 BGOs :grin::drunk:

Thank you Jerseygurl,

We had a wonderful weekend...despite my sister and mother trying to through a monkey wrench in our plans. But he is such a gentleman, he really does keep me from strangling folk.....

Uhm.......you know people are gonna hold you to that right, talkin bout EB you said in post such and such you were gonna send out a new BGO and you promised! Yeah......:look:

I ain't even gotta say nuthin. Don't worry JG, we'll get on her, much as she threaten to fire us and all.

I'm glad you had such a good time EB! Happy One Year Anniversary!:alcoholic:dance7:

Yes, the man is a gentleman (and I'm not saying that just 'cause I was hungry as a hostage and he came through in a pinch :lachen:). He even lets Shawty, I mean, Eliza think she's taller than what she really is.

Thanks for bringing him by, sweetie, I KNOW you had an awesome anniversary. :blush:

Now quit holdin' out and spill the beans!!!

Inquiring minds wanna know (don't we ya'll?). :rolleyes:

:curtain:

Sooooo.........how was the anniversary weekend?

Oh chile the weekend was fantabulous...waayyy to short. I have been slowly getting back into the swing of things. I basically live in Washington, DC now so my time is not my own anymore.

The only good thing about the travel is that I am closer to SC. Even though we haven't done so yet, he plans to come to DC and I will stay the weekend instead of coming home.

I am still writing and the story continues...for bad and for worse...lol.

By the way look what I got today...it was early for tomorrow.

Attachments

• IMG00102-20090802-1928.jpg
    IMG00102-20090802-1928.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 196
Last edited:
Back