Flying to SC tomorrow to meet my online BF...

Thank you..I pray that he is a keeper cause I'm tired of trying on shoes.:lachen::grin:.. I'm counting the days now until we meet next month..I will keep you posted.

Really NC, that is great. I hope he is a keeper. Me and SC are like an old married couple now. It still surprises me at how fast we got to coupledom.

I wish you all the luck, and remember if it ain't him please don't give up on the brothers, there is one out there for all of us. It's like trying on shoes, you'll find one that is the perfect fit. You just may have to go through trying on a few first. Just don't fall for the pretty ones that you knew weren't the right fit in the first place, those are the ones that can become unbearable. Both men and shoes, right?

Hey Ladies,

Just checking in to say thank you for the encouragement. I ain't going nowhere no time soon.

I just got off I-10 from taking The Spawn back to college. Babygirl went back on Saturday. I took my parents back to their home yesterday also. So here I am alone again.

*****yawn******

I am fit to be tired. I'm going to set the alarm and call it a night. Bye now.

Wow at the end after 2 days and nights lol.Thanks you Miss elizablue you are definitely a beautiful and inspirational authoress keep up the great work and keep giving me something to go awwwwwwww wowwwwww too peace

I see you Koko. I'ma get back to it....just as soon as I figure out a way to tell ya'll.....

Stay tuned.

Last edited:
ElizaBlue where are you? Hope everything is alright. and what is it that you have to tell us??

signed,
dying of anticipation

Hey ya'll. All is good. Different but good.

After Hurricane Ike I had to sort of put my writing on hold. But just for a minute. I will be back. And I really do miss being here.

I think you will all be surprised but realistically pleased with my updates. And yes I do have more BGO versions to send out.

This storm has just left me with many many tasks to do. I have about 450 feet of fence line down. At least 23 feet of which, is in the bottom of my pool.

I lost about 6 huge trees, three of which came to rest on my house and Baby Girl's car. No serious damage. But as you can imagine it is a lot for me to deal with, especially when my man is some 1500 miles away.

So let me just say this. Sometimes ladies, sometimes you have to accept help from the unlikeliest of sources. When people care about you they just tend to show it. And I mean it's just me you know. The Spawn and Baby Girl are back in school.

Anyway...it'll all make sense in the by and by as the old folks say. But let me leave you with this, ya'll be careful with that LOA. Cause I gotta a mountain of a dilemma right about now.

But I is grinning my a** off. :grin:

I just love being female...I tell you...that I do. :lachen:

Last edited:
Eliza, whyyyyy do you do this to us!?!?!?! lol. Hope you get your property back to the way it was soon lady.

Hmmph, this chick thinks she can come pacify us with these lil bits and pieces...The nerve of some folk I tell ya!!!
Glad you are getting things back on track!!!:rolleyes:

OMG!!! This is the first time that I have ever read an entire thread, post after post. You ladies are crazy and Ms. Blue you are one talented sista and from what I have read, you are an outstanding mother as well. "Spawn" lol I like that

Ok now... Eliza, congrats on your new love(I know I am late but I just subscribed last month). I have been reading this entire thread since about 11am est. Its now after 3pm. Woman what did you do to me??? lol
I was trying to get a lil work in but I just couldn't. Can you say thread turner.

With each marker, I cheering, laughing(hard sometimes) and once or twice got a lil teary eyed(My Grandma has Alzheimer's too, so I can relate):sad:.

I want to thank you for being so strong to put ya bizzness out like this, especially when folks seem to be so quick to judge. Keep doing what ya doing hun. And more importantly PLEASE send me the BGO version:yep::spinning:

I am over 18, 33 to be exact. I know that this is gonna be adult material and umm what was the other stipulation. Oh well whateva it is I agree I agree I agree:grin::grin::grin:

got my BGO versions this morning and read them right away.... my my sweet jesus Ms. Blue.... you got it going on....makes me more anxious to go home to my baby tomorrow!

I got my BGO versions and all I got to say is Eliza you are truly talented. You had me laughing and taking notes all at the same time.:grin: Thank you and continue you too write because I will continue to read........you definitely have a following right here

got my BGO versions this morning and read them right away.... my my sweet jesus Ms. Blue.... you got it going on....makes me more anxious to go home to my baby tomorrow!

Be careful Val, Eliza has already stated she will NOT be paying child support...so imma just have to take her to Judge Joe Brown or something.

But um, are these new BGO versions? If so are you discriminating against me Elizablue??? :lachen:

Hey Ladies,

I'm here. Getting back on track. At the moment listening to some Lil Wayne...it's just the mood I'm in.

Um...MzShay these are old versions that I sent out to the newly subscribed. But regardless....ain't reading BGO versions done got you in enough hot water....I'm just saying. Hope all is well momie...lol.

I got some stuff I'm getting ready to drop on ya'll. Course we must wait for GG and Info to ring the bell on the newly minted BGO versions.

Stay tuned ya'll I won't disappoint.

Oh and just to provide some clarity this next submission will pick back up from my July 12 trip to SC. I know I jumped around for a bit and gave ya'll his trip back in June to Houston after I had started my planning of my trip to SC.

This will pick up on post 995...I think. I will come back and change it if not.

Last edited:
Hey Ladies,

I'm here. Getting back on track. At the moment listening to some Lil Wayne...it's just the mood I'm in.

Um...MzShay these are old versions that I sent out to the newly subscribed. But regardless....ain't reading BGO versions done got you in enough hot water....I'm just saying. Hope all is well momie...lol.

I got some stuff I'm getting ready to drop on ya'll. Course we must wait for GG and Info to ring the bell on the newly minted BGO versions.

Oh and just to provide some clarity this next submission will pick back up from my July 12 trip to SC. I know I jumped around for a bit and gave ya'll his trip back in June to Houston after I had started my planning of my trip to SC.

And I can't wait to ring my bell so drop it already!

Hi Eliza:hiya2:. I've been waiting patiently so hurry up mama!!! Can't wait to sink my teeth into this:lick:!!

Hurry up:grin::grin:

How's baby girl and spawn??

Hey Ladies,

Yup, enough hot water which is why I need to prescreen these future BGO versions so you don't have anymore lawsuits on your hand because I'll be seeing you in court...child support court!!!:lachen:

I am way too lazy and tired to read 137 pages but wow, sounds like my life! I met my current SO online in late Feb, we established and AMAZING bond talking on the phone multiple times through out each day (around 4-5 hours weekdays; 7-8 Fri, Sat, & Sun). We met Memorial Day and knew that he couldnt get much better than what we had :)

So long story short, I WANT TO BE UPDATED TOO! lol

Last edited:
Back