Flying to SC tomorrow to meet my online BF...

so sorry to hear this!!

(((((((((hugs)))))))))

Hi Ladies,

I just wanted to come in and let you all know that my dad passed away this Wednesday. My family is making arrangements and that pretty much has me preoccupied. SC arrived yesterday and is helping me get through all this. He is truly a good guy. I miss my daddy dearly and SC is my shoulder to cry on and the arms that rock me to sleep.

I don't know if any of you watched CNN but Roland Martin gave a brief condolences to the family of Chester Watkins and talked about how he lived to see a black president elected. It was my dad he was speaking of.

Well, I just wanted to drop in and let ya'll know what is going on. I didn't want those of you who have sent request and responses to this thread to think I was being rude.

I'll be back ladies. I promise.

Brightest Blessings!

Hi Ladies,

I just wanted to come in and let you all know that my dad passed away this Wednesday. My family is making arrangements and that pretty much has me preoccupied. SC arrived yesterday and is helping me get through all this. He is truly a good guy. I miss my daddy dearly and SC is my shoulder to cry on and the arms that rock me to sleep.

I don't know if any of you watched CNN but Roland Martin gave a brief condolences to the family of Chester Watkins and talked about how he lived to see a black president elected. It was my dad he was speaking of.

Well, I just wanted to drop in and let ya'll know what is going on. I didn't want those of you who have sent request and responses to this thread to think I was being rude.

Brightest Blessings!

Sorry for your loss, I am so glad that SC in there for you and your family. Just remember that your dad is going to be in a better place,and I will be praying for you and your family during your time of sorrow.

I'm so sorry about the loss of your dad, sweetie. He is in God's care and I am praying for your family! SC is defintely a true friend and comapnion! Stay blessed, love!

Hi Ladies,

Brightest Blessings!

WOW EB! I had not checked in on LHCF or this thread in a while and I just read the news a/b your father. My prayers are with you. I took care of my father from '05 - '06 until he passed so I understand what you're going through. Again I'm praying for you and your family.

EB I am so so sorry for your loss. Nothing prepares us for the loss of a parent, and I know you miss your daddy. I'll keep you and your family in my prayers

So sorry, Eliza...I know you'll miss your father but you'll never lose the love, caring, development of character he has given to you. May God grant you and your family solace and beautiful days ahead.

Hi Ladies,

Brightest Blessings!

my condolences to you and your family EB

d7f78dc7e45035cc6050256781c945b9.jpg

ElizaBlue, first of all let me please extend my deepest condolences to you and your family. I pray God grants you peace and comfort during this time, and that you take some time for yourself to think, to pray, to write, and to be cared for.

Additionally, I have spent the last four hours reading all 144 pages of this thread, and you have a true gift. Please continue with your absolutely amazing story. Thank you so much for sharing your gift with us! You are a woman who has a real story to tell, and I have thoroughly enjoyed it. May God bless you, and I look forward to reading more when you are ready.

Back