Flying to SC tomorrow to meet my online BF...

I just finished reading all 65 pages (I have 20 posts per page)

I've been reading this about 9am central time... wow..... is all I can say.....very impressive

needless to say I've forwarded my email address for those BGO version

I see you Val. You are officially on the BGO List!

EB, I loved these last updates. But now I'm going to get my ice because I am ready for the "Big Girl Version"!:grin:

BTW, you have a beautiful family!!

Thank you SavvySistah,

They's grown and gone now. Well they sent The Spawn home because his school was evacuated. But please believe I'm getting ready to get on the highway as I type.

Stay tuned.

EB, so glad your back!:clapping:

As always, it was worth the wait. Talent like yours is rare and I'm so honored to be among the first to see you shine.

GG, thanx again for holdin it down and lookin out for a sista. I appreciate you.:Rose:

I see someone has brought this issue to your attention, however, I did not see the issue resolved so I am bringing it up again.

My thread has more posts per page, so this is page 44. With regard to the pictures that were supposedly on pages 69, 80 and 120 I believe. I can't see t hem. can someone guide me to where they are by posting a link.

Hopefully I am not too late.

Thanks EB for the other pics that you are have posted. girl you look good in a uniform.

I see someone has brought this issue to your attention, however, I did not see the issue resolved so I am bringing it up again.

My thread has more posts per page, so this is page 44. With regard to the pictures that were supposedly on pages 69, 80 and 120 I believe. I can't see t hem. can someone guide me to where they are by posting a link.

Thanks EB for the other pics that you are have posted. girl you look good in a uniform.

If I am not mistaken you can use the actual post# to guide you. My thread too has more post per page and I was able to find it that way. HTH

Hey
EB, love you and all your great writting. I had to catch up new job blocks lhcf:wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:. That is almost grounds to quit huh?!!! Keep up the wonderful work.:grin:

If I am not mistaken you can use the actual post# to guide you. My thread too has more post per page and I was able to find it that way. HTH

Not to be a pest, but I don't think she said post # but she said page #. If she had the post# then it'd be no problem. I'm not that lazy, lol.

I will begin my search.. until I can get the post# from someone.

Hi Trinidarkie,

No I didn't see that issue. Sowry. But use the second column which is the post #, that should not change.

EB, so glad your back!:clapping:

As always, it was worth the wait. Talent like yours is rare and I'm so honored to be among the first to see you shine.

GG, thanx again for holdin it down and lookin out for a sista. I appreciate you.:Rose:

Hey Kokodiva. And thanks so much. I'm sleepy now I just got home from taking The Spawn back to school. I think I will catch up to you ladies later today.

Elizablue thanks for the updates! The spawn snippets had me crackin up!!:lachen::lachen:You have a beautiful family.:yep:

Thank you Fallback. He has me crackin up as well. But I mean like nervous breakdown crackin up. I almost ran over his foot pulling out of the parking lot when I dropped him back off at school.

I told him if another storm comes, just stay there and stick it out. He'll be alright.

Wheeeew I have just finished all 132 pages of this thread. Thank you ElizaBlue for keeping me busy for the past three days (laptop in the shop could only read at work :grin: ). I enjoyed every bit of it. I will be sending you an email to your email address for ALL the BGO versions that I have missed. I wish nothing but the best for you and your honey. You guys seem to have such a beautiful relationship I think Black Love is so inspiring. Keep it coming because I will continue to read. KM

Welcome Kioni and Chocolate,

Glad you could join us. We have fun here. I got your emails and will be sending out updates shortly.

Wow just wow!!! You know I love reading your recap of your weekends with SC. Love it, love it, love it!

Hey honey,

And thank you. I am still having fun so I'm still writing. I'm just glad ya'll are still here reading. Girl I can't wait to be in one of them pictures like your siggy.

Okay so are the pictures gone? Shoot, I always seem to miss them. I don't want the bgo version of the story or nothing I just want to see some pretty pics:sad:.

Please....SOMEONE...send me the BGO versions. I need them all. I've tried emailing EB, PMing other people...THIS IS MY CRACK. I need it :) Seriously, tho.

Please....SOMEONE...send me the BGO versions. I need them all. I've tried emailing EB, PMing other people...THIS IS MY CRACK. I need it :) Seriously, tho.

OcoLove,

I got your email and I have not sent anything out. Thank you for the props. Now someone may have already or will send it to you. But before I send anyone anything from my email address, I have a sort of "vetting" process...lol. I need to know who I'm sending it to, that's all.

So from my email you will receive a request asking that you confirm you did in fact request to recieve my stories which may have adult content, that you are over 18 years of age, and that you understand the material is copyrighted.

I know it seems like a bit much....but I need to be sure I'm not sending stuff out to minors who may be on here. That's why I don't send out the uncensored version here anymore, not even via PM.

Last edited:
hey ElizaBlue.... i love your story been reading the updates. Its so cute. I would like to receive the BGO verisons. I'll pm you my email address. Thanks

Back