Flying to SC tomorrow to meet my online BF...

Thank you tweetie, I's tryin to keep y'all updated but some people already need to go to rehab for their addiction, I see you Ms. Info:lachen:
Where is the fire engine, somebody come put her out please!

Hi, my name is Infojunkie and I'm a BGO addict.

***All together now - Hi Info!***

(And ya'll can quit ackin' like I'm the only one with this problem.)

Girl you got me rolling over here. You just mentioned three different men and rolled them all up into one. OMG! I am cracking up. :lachen::lachen::lachen:

The EX is the one who looks like SC and somewhat Allen Payne, Brooklyn is the cop I was with for 10 years, Clefty Chin is The Spawn and Baby Girls father.

I really would have to be writing a book if they were all the same person accept I'd be writing it from the female unit in Huntsville, with a rubber pencil and a third grade Big Chief Indian writing tablet. Cause for sure I would be locked the hell up. Girl I would have made that person a ghost back in 2005, and wouldn't have had a chance to meet him in 2007.:lachen::lachen::lachen: Too funny. Too funny.

Now this is funny. I'm glad you straightened her out cause she done confused a whole bunch of folks up in here.

Yeah GG,

Here Rissa you can see him in action. This is the 27 year old. Who just returned from Vegas where is was shooting something with the Chans. Can't wait to see what that is.

Eliza. Now your son is getting ready to become an instant star.....And he is going to have stalker's now.. I can hear on the news now "Up and coming ElizaBlue's son who is diligenlty working in commercials and film has came out of nowhere making a huge scene in the entertainment business.... This young man received a record 2,500,000,000 all in a matter of minutes on YouTube, Myspace and IMDB.. Stay tuned for more of this store later today"

Eliza- Your kids are beautiful. Babygurl is going to hurt somebody with those poses. No wonder Papi was all in her face.:lachen:

I thought the Ex was a crack head? No jokes, I thought he was into drugs. I didn't know he was an officer. I need to hear the details about the Ex being busy. Can you quickly tell me why you broke up with him?

GG is so on it. She even provides pages for us lazy folks. :grin:

The Father of her Childern is or was into Drugs. Then her Longterm EX is a PO. Her last EX before SC is her client... This is the one need to ward off other than for business purposes only...

I AM TEAM SC all the way... Let me go put that in my siggy.. :laugh:

Thanks for the updates ElizaBlue (LOVE that name, BTW). I think I'm missing some pics or something.

My view has like 40 posts per page so I appreciate the post number as well as the page number.

Thanks GodsGrace (LOVE your SN too)! You are definitely on it!

EB, please don't let your ex slide back "in there". You had to expect him to try to come back (now that you're serious about someone else). They ALWAYS do!

The Father of her Childern is or was into Drugs. Then her Longterm EX is a PO. Her last EX before SC is her client... This is the one need to ward off other than for business purposes only...

I wanna try out for the team tooooooo!!!!

ElizaBlue;5492401[I said:

.......He fixes a plate loaded down with pancakes, bacon and two pork chops, pours himself an extra large glass of orange juice and takes it back upstairs to his cave.
[/I]

:lachen::lachen::lachen: on the the floor, EB!!! The spawn is a mess but a cutie!!
Babygurl is so very pretty (just like her mama) and I sure hope that she gets bonuses for bringing all the male customers to her Home Depot- Shoot, I know their sales must be through the roof :lachen:!!!!
Watch out now!! The ex is trying to win you back, huh EB!! Well make sure that he purchases a very nice property with a hefty commission for you and send that fool on his way :flyingwit:wave::auto::grunt:- STAT!!! :lachen:

Eliza. Now your son is getting ready to become an instant star.....And he is going to have stalker's now.. I can hear on the news now "Up and coming ElizaBlue's son who is diligenlty working in commercials and film has came out of nowhere making a huge scene in the entertainment business.... This young man received a record 2,500,000,000 all in a matter of minutes on YouTube, Myspace and IMDB.. Stay tuned for more of this store later today"

Andrea,

When he told me he was going to Vegas I was thinking okay my baby getting ready to "fly kick" somebody *** in a fight scene then he gone get "kilt" by some skinny anorexic white kid with new found super powers. :lachen:

Oh well long as he getting paid.

And Honey I sho nuff preciate cha! Cause CountryGal bought to make me need commissary. She had me banging on the desk over here laughing.

Thanks for the updates ElizaBlue (LOVE that name, BTW). I think I'm missing some pics or something.

My view has like 40 posts per page so I appreciate the post number as well as the page number.

Thanks GodsGrace (LOVE your SN too)! You are definitely on it!

EB, please don't let your ex slide back "in there". You had to expect him to try to come back (now that you're serious about someone else). They ALWAYS do!

You are welcome lady. Now I gotta go update the Thread Legend. Oh wait let me send that over to GG or is it Andrea or no wait InfoJunkie. I gots to start delegating cause I have....lots to write....lots.

I only read the 1st page of this thread when it was originally posted..... I had no idea it turned into a romance novel...... I like it!!

Um.... Mz Blue..... I'm 27 too ya know :blush:

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:Don't be trying to get all respectful now that you wanna be her DIL!!!:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

I ain't mad atcha though.

I only read the 1st page of this thread when it was originally posted..... I had no idea it turned into a romance novel...... I like it!!

What did I tell you.. It's starting already.... Getting in Good with the Mom... I knew it...

:lachen::lachen::lachen: on the the floor, EB!!! The spawn is a mess but a cutie!!
Babygurl is so very pretty (just like her mama) and I sure hope that she gets bonuses for bringing all the male customers to her Home Depot- Shoot, I know their sales must be through the roof :lachen:!!!!
Watch out now!! The ex is trying to win you back, huh EB!! Well make sure that he purchases a very nice property with a hefty commission for you and send that fool on his way :flyingwit:wave::auto::grunt:- STAT!!! :lachen:

Thank you for that. I just look at her sometimes and wonder. I remember when she used to come to me in tears because she felt she was fat. And believe it or not she didn't even get ta-tas till she was in the 9th grade.

After that 8th grade summer, shoot Kleenex and push ups were no longer her best friend...lol. By the 9th grade she was on the dance team and she just came downstairs one day and looked like someone had sculpted her body.

Yeah Home Depot should be paying her sales commission. Everytime I go in there guys be all out of their department for no damn reason. I be like "ain't you suppose to be over in lawn and garden" why you over here in window curtains? And Nicca move, she know how to cut blinds go back to over there to bathroom fixtures. :lachen::lachen::lachen:

But you know what...she really is a good girl. Her and her boyfriend have been together since the 6th grade. Well they did break up during the 8th grade, but got back together in the 10th grade. They are both juniors in college and both on the Dean's list from day one and they still hanging tough. Unfortunately he's like my fourth child. I just cannot get rid of him.

Affectionately know as "Black Attack"

Last edited:

Girl you betta get in line, I think Rissa done put her bid in..........like yesterday:lachen: Rissa, you betta get in here, you got some competition!

Aw, thanks ladies, I really needed to read all these posts today. Y'all made this rainy, grey Tuesday a whole lot better:grin:

Last edited:

Yeah....well, I hear you. But I hate to see Rissa get after you. She look like she could be a handful. But lemma go get my popcorn.

Andrea,

When he told me he was going to Vegas I was thinking okay my baby getting ready to "fly kick" somebody *** in a fight scene then he gone get "kilt" by some skinny anorexic white kid with new found super powers. :lachen:

Oh well long as he getting paid.

And Honey I sho nuff preciate cha! Cause CountryGal bought to make me need commissary. She had me banging on the desk over here laughing.

I sorry, I have ADHD and it is hard for me to keep up. :lachen: Who is the guy in the pic that looks like SC? Is it Brooklyn, Clefty Chin or the new Client? I thought the recent Ex was Brooklyn because you were thinking of the shaving memory.

I was all confused. Thanks for clearing it up.

I know, I know but this update was definitely worth the wait. As usual well written and a pleasure to read (en lieu of doing work).

I wait with baited breath and watering mouth for the BGO to this one.

Hurry up woman, I needs my fix NOW!!

See now you know how I get when I get cheered on. Ya'll ask for it and I'ma bring it.

The next BGO version is going to be FIYAH! I mean HAWT. So get yo ice cubes, big blocks of ice, double door refrigerators, $2 ice coolers....whatever.

Get ready cause after this one, some of ya'll might come up missing. Let me just say before you put him in that cab with you, make sure he is willing to go on that ride with you. It takes a special man to "submit" to um....hand you the reigns.

I know how you ladies love my clues, let me just say the last time I mentioned this the poster's thread got locked down. But for those of you who got to read my post before it got shut down, yeah I'm talking about the "One-tongue Rodeo." Yee haw!!!!!

This will be a note-taking worthy version if I may say so.

See now you know how I get when I get cheered on. Ya'll ask for it and I'ma bring it.

The next BGO version is going to be FIYAH! I mean HAWT. So get yo ice cubes, big blocks of ice, double door refrigerators, $2 ice coolers....whatever.

Get ready cause after this one, some of ya'll might come up missing. Let me just say before you put him in that cab with you, make sure he is willing to go on that ride with you. It takes a special man to "submit" to um....hand you the reigns.

I know how you ladies love my clues, let me just say the last time I mentioned this the poster's thread got locked down. But for those of you who got to read my post before it got shut down, yeah I'm talking about the "One-tongue Rodeo." Yee haw!!!!!

GG or EB- make sure I get my email or PM.

I was all confused. Thanks for clearing it up.

Ex is the one that looks like SC.. Ex is no good.. TEAM SC all the way...

So.. am glad to be reading about all this.. It has brightned up my day along with SC.. Cause I am surely thinking about putting my ex on blast... Boy if you only knew what went down this weekend.. I think people confuse my professional, West Coast Demeanor.... Andrea is my middle name not my first....

Moving On...

Gurl my husband thanks you and if his mama were still alive she'd thank you too.

I can't wait! I'm a big gurl so bring it if you think it's gon' be all dat. I don't think you got anymore left in you. You might just be selling wolf tickets.

I gotta see it to believe it...

(Don't you just hate instigators? :lachen:)

EB I am waiting patiently for the rest of the story especially the part about the ex. GG thanks for keeping me in the loop :grin:.

Ex is the one that looks like SC.. Ex is no good.. TEAM SC all the way...

So.. am glad to be reading about all this.. It has brightned up my day along with SC.. Cause I am surely thinking about putting my ex on blast... Boy if you only knew what went down this weekend.. I think people confuse my professional, West Coast Demeanor.... Andrea is my middle name not my first....

Moving On...

Um...emergency PM please. What in the Sarah Palin is going on?

I love everything you have written. But this right here!!! This is one beautiful piece of work. Superb!!!

Keep it coming sis!!!

It’s been blistering hot all day. We decide to take a swim instead of SC going back to work. I change into my 2 piece bathing suit. A sexy halter top with a brown, black and white asymmetrical design and black bikini bottoms. I always choose halter tops. I just think they are so pretty and flattering on a woman regardless of whatever size she is. He opts for the tan and white trunks.

I go into my closet and hand him one of two white Roman bath robes. I take the other and we go out to the pool. We check to see if the water is warm enough, by both sticking our feet in. Neither of us appreciates the cold. Looking at him bare chested in the broad daylight, it occurs to me that he’s a lot more melanin challenged than I realized. Looking down at his feet only adds weight to my observation.

I chuckle to myself which causes him to ask me what is so funny. “You” I say and then in my best slave voice I say, “Yous really be’s the Massa’s chile”. “You think you funny don’t you?” he asks drily. But I’m on a roll now. “Uh Massa Charlie knows yous down hea wit us colored folk?”

He makes a move at me and I back away and turn sideways. He misses me then catches me by the waist and pretends to swing me toward the water. “No” I scream. “You gone stop?” he says. “You gone stop picking at me?” he asks again.

“Please…Im’a stop.” I laugh. “I promise…baby I swear” I plead. But I cannot stop laughing. Then because I just cannot help it I say to him “Please good all knowing and all mighty white man, don’ts throw my’s black *** in dat cold river” I am laughing to the point of almost tears now. “See…you ain’t go stop…you just ain’t” he says calmly.

And with that he swings me again….and then…let’s go of me. I pause. Or so it seems. Momentarily, before I hit the water. I hear the splash as I hit the water more so in my body than with my ears. Down...down…down… I go. I know that I have to hit the bottom before I can push off with my feet to come back to the surface in enough time to not run out of air. I finally hit the bottom, and with just the tips of my toes I kick off on the rough concrete of the pool. I will myself to continue holding my breath, despite now empty lungs and propel myself back to the top. Breaking the surface I gasp for air.

Before I can fill my lungs another big splash breaks the surface and suddenly I feel him in the water next to me. We float together for a moment, face to face. Water laces his lashes like so many clear Christmas lights. He pulls me to him. I finally stop panting. “I cannot believe you threw me in the pool” I say. He leans into me and kisses me. I forgive him.

In the distance there is a rumble of thunder. A flash of lighting alternates with the loud claps of thunder. It’s going to rain. “See” I tell him “God didn’t like you throwing me in the water, you shouldn’t have done that” I say. He presses himself against me. We just stare at each other as the first heavy drops of rain begin to fall.

We quickly get out of the water and run into the house. We both stop dead in our tracks and in perfect union say “Shoot its cold in here”. Wrapped in both robes we huddle together and shuffle into the bedroom, oblivious of the wet footprints we’ve left behind.

Removing the wet bathing suits we jump into the shower. Just then the sky is again filled with light and then the sound of thunder booms again. Now clearly it’s raining. The heavy drops can be heard against the bay window of my bedroom.

It’s funny to me as we get out of the shower, both duly scrubbed and bright red from the hot shower, but we are still shivering. He looks around the bathroom and asks “where are the bath towels.” “Right there” I say and point to a stack of ten or so bath sheets. Each carefully folded and placed neatly on an old antique table. Each towel is bow-tied with a crème colored satin ribbon.

“You use those to dry off on?” He asks. “Of course silly” I take one untie the ribbon and hand it to him. He watches me as I place the loose ribbon in a small silver bowl filled with a dozen or so other ribbons. “Did you buy these towels just cause I was coming” he ask, wrapping the towel around his waist. It almost looks like a Toga. I frown at him “Uh…no, I didn’t. Why?” I ask and step to him handing him my towel to wrap me in.

“Just asking” he says. He kisses me and moves to the vanity area. He sets up his shaving gear and I get settled in to watch him do his routine. This is only the second time in my life I have watched a black man or any man for that matter “dry shave”. Not with trimmers but with just aregular old razor but without shaving cream or even soap and water.

He finishes. Checks in the mirror from side to side. I walk over to him and taking two cotton balls from the container, I wet them with alcohol and begin to apply them to his face and neck. “Be careful, woman” He says looking at me. “And why is that?” I ask. “Cause I might start liking this and want you to do it all the time” he answers. I begin smiling but then memories step in and the smile fades.

What I wonder would be different this time? Would 10 years from now I reflect back on this day, but find myself with yet again with someone else. I have prayed to God that if this is the right man for me to let me be a good wife to him, but if it is not His will to remove SC from my life and to please be swift about it. These are my thoughts as I watch him put on aftershave lotion. My mind goes back to another time…another place.

“Brooklyn…are you ready yet?” I say. I’m standing at the doorway of our bedroom waiting…hoping my ex is dressed. I glance over at the navy blue HPD uniform hung meticulously on the wooden valet. The gun belt still weighted down with the heavy equipment hangs next to it. “No!” he says, “I still gotta shave and get in the shower” he answers in the clipped New York accent.

“We are going to be late the Christening starts at 7:30pm and it’s already 6:15pm.” I remind him. “I’m hurrying as fast as I can” he says. I come into the room fully dressed. He is rummaging under the bathroom cabinets. “What are you looking for” I ask. “The alcohol” he says and continues looking under the cabinet.

“Here” I say, taking the cotton balls, applying the alcohol and patting his smooth chocolate skin. “Ouch” his says, “I nicked myself shaving” he admits. I look down at the counter now holding the blue and green can of men’s shaving cream and the still wet razor.

He looks at me “Will you always do this for me?” he asks. “But of course” I answer with a sigh. “I’ve been doing it for 10 years why should I stop now?” “Thank you baby” He says and kisses me on the forehead.

I look at him for a minute and wonder when did I stop loving him. I look away and say to him as I walk from the room. “Now will you please get dressed, we are going to be late and I don’t want to have to listen to my sister because of it.”

“Hey” I hear SC say. He sounds like he is far away from me. “What’s going on in that head of yours woman?” I blink at him and then turn to watch our reflections in the mirror. Behind me, Brooklyn stands there now fully dressed in his suit, so tall, so handsome, ready for the Christening, but too late for us. In my mind…I wave goodbye to him…again. He nods at our reflections. Understanding we didn’t make it and this is me trying again, giving love another try.

I just finished reading all 65 pages (I have 20 posts per page)

I've been reading this about 9am central time... wow..... is all I can say.....very impressive

needless to say I've forwarded my email address for those BGO version

EB, I loved these last updates. But now I'm going to get my ice because I am ready for the "Big Girl Version"!:grin:

BTW, you have a beautiful family!!

Last edited:
Back