Flying to SC tomorrow to meet my online BF...

My bad GG & Eliza. Crisis Averted, I repeat, crisis averted. This was a test and only a test had this been a real emergency a third BGO version would have gone out without me receiving a copy. You can now return to your normally scheduled programming. :spinning::drunk::lachen:

My bad GG & Eliza. Crisis Averted, I repeat, crisis averted. This was a test and only a test had this been a real emergency a third BGO version would have gone out without me receiving a copy. You can now return to your normally scheduled programming. :spinning::drunk::lachen:

Girl you crazy!:lachen: You almost had me second guessin myself. I'm goin through emails and pm's thinkin I missed one for real. So thank you for clearing that up.

dane...gg has this thread on lockdown:lachen:

Z girl, I'm just tryin my bestest to prevent any and all riots. Do you know what would happen if this thread went AWOL without rhyme nor reason? :Run:Shoooooot......I love my life too much. Now let's all join hands for a verse of Kumbayah...:meditate:

Z girl, I'm just tryin my bestest to prevent any and all riots. Do you know what would happen if this thread went AWOL without rhyme nor reason? :Run:Shoooooot......I love my life too much. Now let's all join hands for a verse of Kumbayah...:meditate:

Ya'll are HI-LAR-E-US!!!! If for whatever reason this thread got lost, Nikos himself wouldn't be able to stop the fallout. :lachen::lachen::lachen:

:violin:Kumbayah my lord, Kumbayah. Kumbayah my lord , Kumbayah. Oh lord . . . .Kumbayah:meditate:

Hola Mamies and perhaps Papies too,

I have been busy busy working on a project. I hope everyone will be pleased with it.

To make up for it, how about I post some pictures?

This week, I have to get Baby Girl back to school and the Spawn will be a freshman this year. So I have to drive in two opposite directions to get them both on two different campus' in two different cities.

If only ya'll knew what an accomplishment getting the Spawn off to college is. Whew!!!! Ya'll just don't know.

But Blessed Be The Lawd in 72 hours and a wake up call, I will be alone. I have had chilluns since I was 15, but I's about to be free. Free I say free.

Whoooohooo! Party OVA HEA!!!!!:club:

Girl Im so happy you posted something...congratulations about your children moving out lol...and yes I would like to see the pictures

CONGRATS Eliza! Despite what you say I know you're such a proud momma, the babies off to college, all on their own. You did good!

Now you know you don't even have to ask about if you could post some pictures! People already standin by.

I just got started (6, 3 and 1) so can I just come to the party so that no one can find me for a couple of hours? :spinning:

Congrats girl! Enjoy your time, and I concur with previous posters - if they're both on their way to college, you done good gurl!

And naw we don't want no steenkin' pics! Am I the only one to realize this woman is cheating us out of our due?! Don't think for one minute Ms. Blue that I don't see what you're trying to pull here...

*****But uh, you still gon' put them pics up, right? :sekret:*****

I just got started (6, 3 and 1) so can I just come to the party so that no one can find me for a couple of hours? :spinning:

Congrats girl! Enjoy your time, and I concur with previous posters - if they're both on their way to college, you done good gurl!

And naw we don't want no steenkin' pics! Am I the only one to realize this woman is cheating us out of our due?! Don't think for one minute Ms. Blue that I don't see what you're trying to pull here...

*****But uh, you still gon' put them pics up, right? :sekret:*****

ITA!!!!!:yep:

Hola Mamies and perhaps Papies too,

I have been busy busy working on a project. I hope everyone will be pleased with it.

To make up for it, how about I post some pictures?

This week, I have to get Baby Girl back to school and the Spawn will be a freshman this year. So I have to drive in two opposite directions to get them both on two different campus' in two different cities.

If only ya'll knew what an accomplishment getting the Spawn off to college is. Whew!!!! Ya'll just don't know.

But Blessed Be The Lawd in 72 hours and a wake up call, I will be alone. I have had chilluns since I was 15, but I's about to be free. Free I say free.

Whoooohooo! Party OVA HEA!!!!!:club:

I missed the pictures to. I also sent you an email requesting the BIg Girl Version did you get it. My address is [email protected]

So...uh good morning. How's everyone doing this beautiful Saturday morning.

To my ladies out in NOLA ya'll be and stay safe. Gustav seems to be intent on dating Katrina. Let's hope he stands her up and is a no show.

I'm mad already, because as a result of the pending mayhem The Spawn's college evacuated as well. Now I got him back home and it ain't even been a week. :wallbash:

Wow...just wow!!!

Anyway, I have some updates (that is if ya'll are still out there reading) Out of consideration for the laspe in time I am going to post the legend of updates to this thread. For those of you who may want to go back a read the connecting post before this one.

This update is the continuation to SC's trip to Houston. You may remember in my excitement I also posted a update of me going back to SC. But I will finish the Houston trip and then we will be current.

Soooo...with that get your drinks and popcorn ladies. Oh and yes as promised I will be including pics. :grin: ....for a limited time only.

Pg Post # and subject

1 1 S The Beginning
7 61 S
9 87 S
14 136 S
22 213 S 214 S
53 530 S
54 533 S
55 541 S 542 The Finale
69 681 P The Ex 687-688
70 693 698
76 752
77 764
78 777
79 789
80 791 P The Spawn 796 800
83 822 P 830
86 851 (S) SC to TX 852P & 854 S (S) SC to TX
91 902
93 922
97 964
98 973
99 983
100 994 (S) TX to SC 995 S (S) TX to SC
102 1016 1017
104 1037
105 1043 (S) SC to TX 1045 S (S) SC to TX
107 1065 (S) SC to TX 1067P S 1069-1070
109 1089
114 1131
115 1145 1149
117 1164
119 1187
120 1196

Okay ladies, this is really not as complicated as it may look at first glance. It looked a lot more simple in Excel, but cutting and pasting to this site scrunched it up a bit. But any way the first column are the pages to this thread the second column are the post#s. Any subsequent columns are also post #s or indicators.

If it has an (S) next to the post than that is the acutal story. As oppose to my mindless ramblings about my kids, family, etc or just general responses back to the thread.

A (P) of course indicates pictures. I decided it would make more sense to put the pics back with the threads they pertained to. And I just gave a brief indicator as to what the post was about.

For example my upcoming post will pick up the SC to TX story at page 107, post 1067. I thought this would help the newcomers to the posts. Although I must say the best part of this post is reading all the responses that you all leave.

Those make me smile more than you ladies realize. So in my opinon (and yes it is long) its more fun to go back and take the entire ride and read all the pages. And it's also for those who want to go back and look at pics or refresh before the next update.

Seem okay? Okay. I'm about to get ready for this drive to ATL as I will be flying back to TX tonight.:cry: Well I've been here all week and actually got some writing done.

I thank you all for your patience and will hopefully soon be able to share with all of you what has had my attention these past weeks. So I'ma put some pics out here to hold ya'll till I cut and past the update.

Toodles!!!

Last edited:
Back