Flying to SC tomorrow to meet my online BF...

Eliza I have read every Zane book...every sister soulja book....every Omar tyree book...and none of them have anything on you...your a great writer...you have a lot of talent....I'm behind you 100%

Girl eliza you are goooooood. i felt like i was right there. i guess this is what it feel like to be on crack because im like more more give me more.

just wanted to say that the new installment in the BGO series was great. i thoroughly enjoyed reading it. EB dont make any holes in your walls from hitting them :grin:

Thank you ladies for all of your responses. Just know that I am busy writing the remainder of the Houston version so that I can move on to my visit to SC.

But you can bet I won't be writing this weekend...heeheehee. But I will have more material for the BGO version.

Please stay tuned...and thanks again.

Eliza,

I just finished reading the Houston version and all I can say is WOW. Girl you got skills:grin:.

I really, really enjoyed it and I can't wait for the next one.

i just spent half of my day reading this thread and your story and it is soooo good. I also sent an email for the uncut version. Great job, I am hooked too!:yep:

I just finished reading the Houston version, it was HOT HOT HOT! :eek: Eliza you got skillz. I'm kinda jelly, I have no man now :cry4:

Last edited:
:lots:

This is how every single nerve in my body feels. I picked SC up at the airport this morning. OH!...MY.....GAWWWDDDD!

I guess he missed me but dang...all I can say is even my hair follicles are smiling. :bouncy:

He's up on my roof finishing the install from his last visit and I have to run to the bank. Lawd knows he makes me want to write him a check, but it's just landlord appreciation day is all. So while I was waiting for receipts to print, I thought I would say HEY!!!!!

I is such a lucky lucky lil black girl chile! Whhhhhoooooooeeeee!!!! :grin:

Last edited:
I am just going to be real. I mean we don't know each other but we do know each other and it seems like its achieveable since its one of us doing it you know, this is just my opinion but I really like reading it because I can so see it for myself one day unlike in a book with characters you don't know about. So yeah it will be cool to get all of the letters on here and put them together with all the missing pages too:look: and have a ebook just for us until your ready to branch out to the rest of the world. We all know your ready. You know what else will be so cool to have all of our names printed inside the book front and back. Its going to be dedicated to us anyway why not have our names up in there. the ones that sent you their email address anyway. Well this is me talking on my lunchbreak let me get back to work. Its just a thought I won't get upset if you thinks its a bad ideal:sad:

I just sat here @ work reading all 115 pages . . . Mind you I been at work since 6 am. Let me tell you I have never been so quite in my life in this job. These men thought I was sick or something. (I'm called the entertainment of this shift) Any who . . You have the gift! Cash in on them dollars . . Write that book! Do what it do! When you have a spare moment please please please send me the BGO version. I already sent you my e-mail address . . . . I will be watching out for you next update! :grin: This is too hot for tv you got going on here . . . . Go head Elizablue, wit cha bad self!!!:clapping:

Oh and one more thing . . you had me dying laughin in here when you talked the your dogs and the utility man . . . memories. I've done that job before, and i know from experience that dogs will get you in a minute if they smell fear. (Good thing I can run fast)

OMG..........I spent 4 hours reading this post and finished at 12:23 a.m:yay:..I've sent you an email Eliza to add me to the list for all of the versions.. LOL I havent looked at any other posts today.:lachen:Who wants to talk about hair right now?:nono: My DH is out of town until sunday, I'll be spending the rest of the weekend living vicariously through your life Eliza.:grin:

This is how every single nerve in my body feels. I picked SC up at the airport this morning. OH!...MY.....GAWWWDDDD!

I guess he missed me but dang...all I can say is even my hair follicles are smiling. :bouncy:

He's up on my roof finising the install from his last visit and I have to run to the bank. Lawd knows he makes me want to write him a check, but it's just landlord appreciation day is all. So while I was waiting for receipts to print, I thought I would say HEY!!!!!

Awwww, im so happy for you.

Congratulations to you Eliza Blue for 2 things. 1st things 1st....You are an extremely talented writer. If I didn't know better I would think you were Terry McMillan up in here incognegro or something trying out new material on us.:lachen::lachen::lachen:

2nd of all you have been able to do what no one else has...bring me out of lurk mode! Yes this is my very 1st post after lurking for a year or more. And it was your thread that did it!!!! You go gurl! We'll all be able to say at your first academy award that we knew you when...

Now on to the most import part....Gurl can I can't that big girl version? I'm going to your site right now and give you my e-mail address. I'm sitting here with bated breath I can hardly wait. I feel like I'm waiting on a new shipment of books from amazon.com. Congrats again you got a real gift!

OMG!!! I finally made it to the end. And let me tell you, it was well worth it.

You are an excellent writer and it's so good to read how two successful, mature black people can carry on a romance.

TV ain't got nothing on you Elizablue. They make us out to be ignorant, gold digging females with lots of attitude but you are showing them the side that they don't want to reveal.

Keep on writing because although we all have a story to tell you are indeed "The Story Teller".

"If you want romance back in your life here's what you do, just read a story by ElizaBlue"

Last edited:

He's up on my roof finising the install from his last visit and I have to run to the bank. Lawd knows he makes me want to write him a check, but it's just landlord appreciation day is all. So while I was waiting for receipts to print, I thought I would say HEY!!!!!

Awright now! HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!:grin:

Ummm...do some of ya'll just want the BGO versions? I kinda get the impression (Skyblu) that some of ya'll could care less about the romance.:rolleyes:

Is it really like that? Well this next BGO version should be well worth the wait. I had some technical difficulties as I didnt' want to send out duplicates again.

But stand by...as soon as I finish reading it to SC, I'ma hit the send button. That is IF I have your private email. A few of ya'll was trying to get me to send it to the State Department. Come on now. I won't call any names but uh no.

The gubment won't be reading my stories without a search warrant.

Wow, this thread goes so fast I missed this. But Eliza I started off as a non BGO reader, so without the non BGO I wouldn't even want to read the BGO version. I like all the versions not one over another. When I asked for the rest I was talking about the part II I believe of the non BGO version that was in this thread, that hadn't been posted (unless I missed it). Last I remembered you were at your parents house watching your father and I thought it was going to be continued.

Awh, gon' girl. I feel you grinning all through the computer. Have fun but don't forget to keep us posted.

(Lucky lil' black girl chile indeed. :lachen:)

Wow, this thread goes so fast I missed this. But Eliza I started off as a non BGO reader, so without the non BGO I wouldn't even want to read the BGO version. I like all the versions not one over another. When I asked for the rest I was talking about the part II I believe of the non BGO version that was in this thread, that hadn't been posted (unless I missed it). Last I remembered you were at your parents house watching your father and I thought it was going to be continued.

Ahhh...it's okay Lil' Blue. I have a quirky sense of humor. I really can't believe ya'll really like reading this stuff. I mean it's just my day to day. But don't get me wrong...I am GLAD that ya'll do. I needed someone to...well some folks...okay I guess ya'll could classify as a mob, right about now, to push me to continue to write....lol.

I mean not that I feel any pressure to write, right?

Nah but seriously, I come in here everyday to read everyone's comments. If I'm having a bad day at the office, I just spin around in my desk and fire up my trusty lil ole lap top and get a dose of sisterly love from this thread. Then I swerve around and go back to crime stopping.

If I'm feeling down about my dad, I just go back and reread some of the post and then I'm smiling again.

So I really do enjoy the comments ya'll leave probably almost as much as some of you enjoy the BGO versions that I send out. I know some of you ladies be printing that stuff out, putting it on the side of the bed like cliff notes. I ain't mad atcha, just don't hurt nobody....cause we ain't got no insurance ova hea.

Okay, well....I'm off to my parents for my nightly duty. Hurricane wanna be Eduardo is suppose to be visiting us later this morning. Yeah whateva. Ain't no body falling for that evacuation line of BS again. Be funny if we all get blown away after I write this wouldn't it. No. It wouldn't be.

And if anyone thinks that because I didn't directly respond to your post I didn't read it and whole heartedly appreciated your comments, please don't think that. Sometimes I do a PM so as not to use up space here. That said, please take this today as an ALL POINTS BULLETIN TO THANK YOU LADIES.

Oh and I will be sending out an update this week from someones trip to either SC or TX. So again, please make sure to send me to my email addy at [email protected] not my PM here, your private addy. I mean if you want the BGO updates. The censored version will be posted here for now.

Okay, gotta go. Toodles.

Last edited:
Now Eliza, why you tryna play that i'm-not-scared-of-no-hurricane game. You know you went and bought out the grocery store and boarded up the house. But seriously, be careful, you all are in my prayers.

We like reading your stories as much as you like writing (which is a lot), and I think deep down we're all romantics at heart, who appreciate a genuine, heartfelt, emotional, love story, with some comedy to the side. And you definitely bring all of that. No over the top drama like some crap that's out there. You know. Wife's husband dies, she blames the best friend, best friend threatens to kill himself, and same day she sleeps with said best friend and realizes she loved him too:ohwell: (Yes I really have read a "romance" story like that, waste of £10.00)

As far as takin notes, uhm...., I have my notebook on standby cause ain't nothin happenin over heya. So I can't speak on hurtin anybody, I'm sure some other ladies can vouch for that department though:look:

So you keep writin and we'll keep readin. We await the latest installment. Take care, and don't be playin with that hurricane :spank:

:grin::grin::grin::grin: Thanks for the lastest BGO version! I felt like I was waiting for a package or something in the mail! Go head Elizablue! Your writing is on point!

Back