Flying to SC tomorrow to meet my online BF...

lol girl im not playing. this aint a game!!! i be reading these anecdotes and at first i was all cheesing from ear to ear all happy for eliza. then next thing u know, im getting all pissed off cause i want it too."

I think a lot of us feel this way. But I live it out watching and reading her stuff and just pretend its all for me. thats how I make it through

Last edited:
just read the latest bgo edition. :blush: i think that was the best by far! i love all the versions by the way. the bgo versions are a nice bonus but i love reading about the romantical stuff even more. :yep: thanks eliza!

Ummm...do some of ya'll just want the BGO versions? I kinda get the impression (Skyblu) that some of ya'll could care less about the romance.:rolleyes:

Is it really like that? Well this next BGO version should be well worth the wait. I had some technical difficulties as I didnt' want to send out duplicates again.

But stand by...as soon as I finish reading it to SC, I'ma hit the send button. That is IF I have your private email. A few of ya'll was trying to get me to send it to the State Department. Come on now. I won't call any names but uh no.

The gubment won't be reading my stories without a search warrant.
No I love it all I love the romance the best, I love all the inbetween, helps me reflect on things in my past too. Like the BGO too but its to hot for me. Its been a while. Still I share this with my daughter the good stuff the fun stuff nothing else and she just laughs and say that is so cute. thats her words she is 20 heading to 21 in a few months. I share with my mother too. but its just the stuff that I think about or the stuff I think was funny or sad or made me cry. I share that. I am not sharing the entire thing no. I do because we are all avid readers and we love to talk about different things we read and so this is more exciting to me then any book I have read. Plus it make it seem possible for me. My daughter said the same thing. Dag do I have to go down to the country to get a real man. Hmmm!

GodsGrace....

I definitely want to thank you for ringing that alarm!!!!!! whoooooooo!!!!:blush::grin::grin::blush:

EB,
I don't even know what to say.

In this latest Houston weekend installment, I literally felt like I was RIGHT THERE watching you in action!!!! :blush::blush:
You have mad skillz, not just in writing, but in more areas than one!!!

Bed Bath and Beyond for Adults, chewing, Pilates..

hell.

I'M spent!!!!!!

I could curl up in the fetus position, suck my thumb and take a nap!!

What she said right there!!!

EB, I sent you an e-mail!!! I'm over here at work can't hardly get any work done. I'm hooked :grin:

ETA: If there is a part II, I'm gonna need that one too!!! PLEASE!

Ummm...do some of ya'll just want the BGO versions? I kinda get the impression (Skyblu) that some of ya'll could care less about the romance.:rolleyes:

Is it really like that? Well this next BGO version should be well worth the wait. I had some technical difficulties as I didnt' want to send out duplicates again.

But stand by...as soon as I finish reading it to SC, I'ma hit the send button. That is IF I have your private email. A few of ya'll was trying to get me to send it to the State Department. Come on now. I won't call any names but uh no.

The gubment won't be reading my stories without a search warrant.

I want ALL of the versions!!!! I just love your writing/stories period.

Those BGO versions just tends to quicken my heart rate moreso than the romantic ones....thus making me more alert and productive at work--AND at home!!!
And for that, my job and sweetie thanks you. :grin::grin:

I had to upgrade. I copied and pasted to a word document and printed so I could look like I was working. This is crazy! :lachen:

ROFLMAO!!!! I did the same thing!! :lachen::lachen:

All Versions Are Necessary!!!!! NO Skimping on DA Romance!!! Must Have Da Gritty/BGO/Hands Clasped In the Oh Goody Posture and Face Looking Like I Swollowed THE CANARY (while at my desk) Version as well....

Tu Comprend?

Eh?

Good.....

Glad we got that cleared up.....

As you were people!!!!

I want ALL of the versions!!!! I just love your writing/stories period.

Those BGO versions just tends to quicken my heart rate moreso than the romantic ones....thus making me more alert and productive at work--AND at home!!!
And for that, my job and sweetie thanks you. :grin::grin:

ROFLMAO!!!! I did the same thing!! :lachen::lachen:

All Versions Are Necessary!!!!! NO Skimping on DA Romance!!! Must Have Da Gritty/BGO/Hands Clasped In the Oh Goody Posture and Face Looking Like I Swollowed THE CANARY (while at my desk) Version as well....

Tu Comprend?

Eh?

Good.....

As you were people!!!!

ROFLMAO!!!!!:lachen::lachen::lachen:

Tu Comprend?

Eh?

Good.....

As you were people!!!!

LMAO @ gmw :lachen::lachen::lachen:
I agree both versions are necessary. You have to have a balance. IMO, the BGO is just the icing on the cake (and very tasty icing might I add), but like I told EB, even without the icing, I'd still be hooked, line and sinker.:yep:

yeah i would be too.... the story is so sweet and she tells you enough to let your mind wander on your own....

however knowing that she is providing the BGO, i just wait....
and that last one.....

We all concur!!! That was FIYAH!!!!

Mercy!

610x.jpg

DUDE NEEDS TO MOVE OVA'H!

That was indeed HOT! Where is my iced tea!

Wow just got done with the latest BGO version. It was off the meter. I am glad I will be on a flight to see my boo tommorow. I should print a copy off to read on the flight to get some insipration. Not that any is needed! lol:grin::grin: We love you EB!!

This was GREAT! I was reading at work and my boss walked up and I had to try adn minimize quickly. LOL!

Thanks for the update EB Stalker I mean GG and thanks for the stories EB.

Patiently waiting until the next installment.

Thank you thank you oh loyal readers.

So tell me. Has anyone emailed me or requested the BGO and did not receive it? I recently switched over to Outlook to better manage contacts. That led me to some redundancy in using my laptop and desktop.

That said I don't want anyone to think I haven't responded intentionally. I want you to read my romantic wanderings as well as my nasty ramblings.

So don't sit there saying "I asked her to send it to me and she ignored me" that is so not the case. If you didn't receive it please email me at [email protected] and I will send it out to you.

I really need to be able to have your email addresses because at some point you will receive an email telling you where my blog is as I will cease posting in this thread.

I just have so so much other stuff; murder mystery, single parent challenge stories, other romance, poetry, erotica and maybe even some sci-fi, that I would love to submit for your reading enjoyment.

I want to have a place where everyone can just come and sit and read. Perhaps have a cup of green tea, maybe blueberry. Tea and crumpets I believe GG would say. Or is it "high tea time."

It will all go down at the bluebookscafe.com. So send me your email addy and I will make sure your invite gets to you when all is said and done.

Last edited:
This was GREAT! I was reading at work and my boss walked up and I had to try adn minimize quickly. LOL!
Thanks for the update EB Stalker I mean GG and thanks for the stories EB.
Get back to work:spank: And you're welcome, stalkee....I mean pearl:lachen:

Mercy!

610x.jpg

DUDE NEEDS TO MOVE OVA'H!
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I just have so so much other stuff; murder mystery, single parent challenge stories, other romance, poetry, erotica and maybe even some sci-fi, that I would love to submit for your reading enjoyment.

I want to have a place where everyone can just come and sit and read. Perhaps have a cup of green tea, maybe blueberry. Tea and crumpets I believe GG would say. Or is it "high tea time."
Man, I can't wait for this to be online. If I thought I wasn't getting any work done now....shoot, I'll might have to go into rehab after this. And I love murder mysteries, speakin of which, a new Lincoln Rhyme is out and I'm itching to get my hands on it. I can't wait. I'll be drinking hot chocolate though. Don't do tea. But everybody and dey daddy over here drink tea, I think I'm the only exception. I had crumpets once, never again. Tasted like a diet pillsbury biscuit. :barf:

Thank you Elizablue!

For all of it. The romance and the escapades. The tears and the laughter.

I just printed the Houston BGO version and will read on the train to work.

Even though its raining this morning, I hope I don't get too 'wet' after this read...then again, my desert is in need of....

:lachen::lachen::lachen:

Anyway....you get the point. Have a blessed day everyone and keep writing Eliza!

:grin: :grin: :grin:

Well I can't wait I think I sent two emails. just in case. The Last BGO had me really upset. You know I don't have no body right now:sad:. what was I to do after reading that stuff.:wallbash: and no I don't have a toy:look:. But ah send them to me anyway !

Last edited:
Hi, I know I'm late, but where are the SC, EX, family, Spawn pictures? Did you remove them? Hopefully, you can post them again. TIA.

ETA: EB, I think your writing skills are right up there with Sista Souljah! :yep:

Last edited:
Thank you thank you oh loyal readers.

So tell me. Has anyone emailed me or requested the BGO and did not receive it? I recently switched over to Outlook to better manage contacts. That led me to some redundancy in using my laptop and desktop.

That said I don't want anyone to think I haven't responded intentionally. I want you to read my romantic wanderings as well as my nasty ramblings.

So don't sit there saying "I asked her to send it to me and she ignored me" that is so not the case. If you didn't receive it please email me at [email protected] and I will send it out to you.

I really need to be able to have your email addresses because at some point you will receive an email telling you where my blog is as I will cease posting in this thread.

It will all go down at the bluebookscafe.com. So send me your email addy and I will make sure your invite gets to you when all is said and done.

:yay:Bluebookscafe, bluebookscafe, bluebookscafe:yay:

Can't wait!

it took me 6 hours to read all these pages. and i started at midnight its now 613 am.
Lawd Lawd. so if you are reading this eb i sent you an email. can i please have all the BGO versions please and can you repost the pixs please. pretty please

Back