Flying to SC tomorrow to meet my online BF...

Oh HELL NAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW I cant wait~~~~~~~ TELL EM NOW!!

this is so special, inspiring & downright BEAUTIFUL!!!

and just know the bow legged part woulda got me too!!!

OT but PassionFruit...your siggy :lachen: sad but so disrespectfully, make no dag on sense, how the he** did this happen true :nono:!!!

I love this, I love this!! It's like a romance novel... :grin:
Girrrrrrrl, I need to hear the rest...I'll keel over if you say you unwrapped that package! :blush:

I knew it when I read your first post, that your visit would be ok. Like I said, I can relate......and you did all the right things when meeting an online interest :yep:.

Ok, now come back and finish your story because I keep logging on to the board to day only to check your thread for updates :grin:

Aww, that is so awesome that you stepped out with courage like that. I'm going to a friend's wedding in December and she met her fiance off of an internet dating site two years ago also.

This is goooood and juicy!!! :grin: Waiting for the rest and I didn't even read this thread from the beginning. :lachen:

Aww! This is great, I'm so happy it's working out for you...

Subscribing to this thread! C'mon Elizablue!!! Give up the goods, I'm living my love life vicariously through you now:grin:

Last edited:
Wow, what a great story. It sounds like it only gets better too-- can;t wait to hear :grin:

--I don't even know you, but I'm so happy for you :grin:

Back