Flying to SC tomorrow to meet my online BF...

Hello hello hello....I'm back. And have much to tell.

I first had to read all the well wishes you ladies had sent to me. Thank you. I had no idea I was so thought about in such a happy way this weekend. I feel like all of ya'll were smiling as much as I was.

Okay here goes.

Friday, June 6. I decide at the last minute to switch my outfit. I actually couldn't decide if I should wear the wrap dress which shows off my legs, the black jeans and white vest to show of my botay or go professional. In the end I chose the white slacks with a red and white top and a red blazer.

As soon as I stepped out the door my daughter looked at me and said "are you going to sale a house" meaning I looked like a Realtor. But it was too late to change. I get to the airport with barely enough time, because I was flying out of a different gate and didn't realize it. The airport I flew into is so tiny they only have the small planes.

As soon as I get seated here comes a 9 party Mexican family all eating hot dogs. Even the 1 year old had a hot dog. The teenager with chili hot dog was on my row. I must have glared at her like, girl if one drop of that damn chili get on my white pants I'm going to hurt you. Believe me just stood there and swallowed that hot dog in about two bites.

All I could see was me meeting him the first time with chili down my pants and him thinking something crazy. Okay. I get there. Cannot find my luggage. He's stuck in traffic because his client decicded they wanted some last minute changes. He's on the phone apologizing profusely and I am trying to figure out how an airport loses carryon luggage.

They made me check it at the plane. So I'm like what did you do with it. Turns out I was suppose to get it as soon as I got off the plane. I have to tell you, I was thinking this is confirmation of SC being country. But had I looked at the ticket stub I would have known that it was at the door of the plane.

So he's on the phone telling me that he's outside and asking where I am. I'm coming down on an escalator and wondering why this nicca didn't come in to meet me. I ask him where are you and he's like "looking at this movie star" I look up and there he is with a armful of roses. Now granted he is in his company uniform and all dusty, but there he is.

I am blushing and grinning from ear to ear because I thought he was still outside. Okay he is somewhat smaller that what I thought he would be, but it's him. We hug. He immediately hands me the roses and reaches for my luggage. Everyone in the airport is looking and honestly I was a bit embarassed. I was like, God please don't let them start clapping and please God don't let him do something crazy like drop to one knee. You just never know.

We get outside and he's in his pickup truck with a trailer. He keeps apologizing and telling me that his sister told him if he picks me up in that truck that I will drop him. Actually I sort of liked it because if I know nothing else I know he does own his own company and this brother works...

The whole drive to his house he keeps staring at me. He asks me if I called my daughter to let her know that I had made it and that he picked me up. So I did. We get to his house, which is really really nice. Small but very nice. All his neighbors are waving at him and he's waving back. It's a really nice community. Somewhat like Pleasantville. Oh and he breaks his neck running to open the door before I do, I'm sort of used to just rolling out. This has happened to me before and it's just that I'm not used to guys acting this way. I guess I should just expect it.

Okay so as soon as we walk in the house, his sister breezes by with a rag in her hand. She starts fussing at him about picking me up in the truck and not having the house spit shined. She's a really pretty girl. He keeps reminding her that she has something to do. So finally I tell him to relax, that me and his sister are about to drink some coffee while he gets ready for dinner.

She's like, oh you drink coffee. Girl I wanted some coffee. She's grinning almost as much as he is. So he goes to the bedroom and I hear him turn on the shower. He comes right back out and ask if I need to use the bathroom that I can use the one down the hall. I get up to go down the hall but for whatever reason I turn toward his bedroom. I guess I was just thinking bathroom. Lawd have mercy. The man was standing there without a stitch. I mean I couldn't help but look. I was like DAMN...he reach and grabbed of all things a sock, which only made a comparison in length. I couldn't move. I was just standing there like a fool with my mouth open.

Finally I mumbled something about where's the other bathroom, but by then I was ready to say "I Do" "I will" heck "will you marry me" . We laughed about that later...

Okay ladies I have to go and take my mom a suitcase. I will be back later with more details.

I get up to go down the hall but for whatever reason I turn toward his bedroom. I guess I was just thinking bathroom. Lawd have mercy. The man was standing there without a stitch. I mean I couldn't help but look. I was like DAMN...he reach and grabbed of all things a sock, which only made a comparison in length. I couldn't move. I was just standing there like a fool with my mouth open.

Finally I mumbled something about where's the other bathroom, but by then I was ready to say "I Do" "I will" heck "will you marry me" . We laughed about that later...

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:..lawd-a mercy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im happy things are going well for you

I first had to read all the well wishes you ladies had sent to me. Thank you. I had no idea I was so thought about in such a happy way this weekend. I feel like all of ya'll were smiling as much as I was.

Okay here goes.

Friday, June 6. I decide at the last minute to switch my outfit. I actually couldn't decide if I should wear the wrap dress which shows off my legs, the black jeans and white vest to show of my botay or go professional. In the end I chose the white slacks with a red and white top and a red blazer.

As soon as I stepped out the door my daughter looked at me and said "are you going to sale a house" meaning I looked like a Realtor. But it was too late to change. I get to the airport with barely enough time, because I was flying out of a different gate and didn't realize it. The airport I flew into is so tiny they only have the small planes.

As soon as I get seated here comes a 9 party Mexican family all eating hot dogs. Even the 1 year old had a hot dog. The teenager with chili hot dog was on my row. I must have glared at her like, girl if one drop of that damn chili get on my white pants I'm going to hurt you. Believe me just stood there and swallowed that hot dog in about two bites.

All I could see was me meeting him the first time with chili down my pants and him thinking something crazy. Okay. I get there. Cannot find my luggage. He's stuck in traffic because his client decicded they wanted some last minute changes. He's on the phone apologizing profusely and I am trying to figure out how an airport loses carryon luggage.

They made me check it at the plane. So I'm like what did you do with it. Turns out I was suppose to get it as soon as I got off the plane. I have to tell you, I was thinking this is confirmation of SC being country. But had I looked at the ticket stub I would have known that it was at the door of the plane.

So he's on the phone telling me that he's outside and asking where I am. I'm coming down on an escalator and wondering why this nicca didn't come in to meet me. I ask him where are you and he's like "looking at this movie star" I look up and there he is with a armful of roses. Now granted he is in his company uniform and all dusty, but there he is.

I am blushing and grinning from ear to ear because I thought he was still outside. Okay he is somewhat smaller that what I thought he would be, but it's him. We hug. He immediately hands me the roses and reaches for my luggage. Everyone in the airport is looking and honestly I was a bit embarassed. I was like, God please don't let them start clapping and please God don't let him do something crazy like drop to one knee. You just never know.

We get outside and he's in his pickup truck with a trailer. He keeps apologizing and telling me that his sister told him if he picks me up in that truck that I will drop him. Actually I sort of liked it because if I know nothing else I know he does own his own company and this brother works...

The whole drive to his house he keeps staring at me. He asks me if I called my daughter to let her know that I had made it and that he picked me up. So I did. We get to his house, which is really really nice. Small but very nice. All his neighbors are waving at him and he's waving back. It's a really nice community. Somewhat like Pleasantville. Oh and he breaks his neck running to open the door before I do, I'm sort of used to just rolling out. This has happened to me before and it's just that I'm not used to guys acting this way. I guess I should just expect it.

Okay so as soon as we walk in the house, his sister breezes by with a rag in her hand. She starts fussing at him about picking me up in the truck and not having the house spit shined. She's a really pretty girl. He keeps reminding her that she has something to do. So finally I tell him to relax, that me and his sister are about to drink some coffee while he gets ready for dinner.

She's like, oh you drink coffee. Girl I wanted some coffee. She's grinning almost as much as he is. So he goes to the bedroom and I hear him turn on the shower. He comes right back out and ask if I need to use the bathroom that I can use the one down the hall. I get up to go down the hall but for whatever reason I turn toward his bedroom. I guess I was just thinking bathroom. Lawd have mercy. The man was standing there without a stitch. I mean I couldn't help but look. I was like DAMN...he reach and grabbed of all things a sock, which only made a comparison in length. I couldn't move. I was just standing there like a fool with my mouth open.

Finally I mumbled something about where's the other bathroom, but by then I was ready to say "I Do" "I will" heck "will you marry me" .
We laughed about that later...

Okay ladies I have to go and take my mom a suitcase. I will be back later with more details.

Okkkkayyyy!!! THAT is a huge prerequisite! :lol:

I guess I was just thinking bathroom. Lawd have mercy. The man was standing there without a stitch. I mean I couldn't help but look. I was like DAMN...he reach and grabbed of all things a sock, which only made a comparison in length. I couldn't move. I was just standing there like a fool with my mouth open.

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

Sounds nice. It's almost like reading a novel. You've got me on the edge of my seat waiting to hear what happens next. :drunk:

Okay here goes.

Im glad you had a pleasant weekend. It only gets better!:grin::grin:

Sounds nice. It's almost like reading a novel. You've got me on the edge of my seat waiting to hear what happens next. :drunk:

It sure is.
I'm glad his sister was at his home when you arrived. Sounds like he goes out of his way to make you feel comfortable..... Can't wait to hear more :grin:

Okay here goes.

:popcorn: Sounds wonderful so far, it really does sound like a good novel...don't leave us hanging too long :spinning:

this thread is ticking me off worse than a Soap Opera on a Friday... just got me sitting here with baited breath wanting to hear more.. :grin::grin:

CONGRATs to the OP

wishing ya continued happiness....

*Bangin on my desk at work*...as I shout more! more! more! more! :grin: I am glad you had a great time, please hurry back with the rest...perhaps before 5pm eastern time :lachen::lachen::lachen:

Okay here goes.

*Wipes Brow* Whew.....
well...now we know that that is ok, we can proceed:yep::yep::lachen::lachen:

I'm so glad you had a good time, I read this thread at first and thought WOW, that's scarey but it sounds like it was great. Wow, even his sister there...amazing....

Okay...so where did I leave off. So me and his sister go into the kitchen, which was immaculate, but in a lived in kind of way, she has just made a fresh pot of coffee. We are just chatting about everything. She is divorced with two kids, working on her masters. I think she wanted me to tell her how we met, because she kept saying how hard it was to meet good men. I said well it depends on your definition of good. She's into the corporate type. I tell her they got spray to keep those away. I wouldn't have one. I tell her I want a country down to earth type guy. She laughs and tells me I got one.

She keeps apologizing for him picking me up in that truck and being so unpresentable. I told her I didn't mind and that quite frankly I was hoping he would take me onto one of his job sites. (He has sent me pictures of these huge homes being built on gorgeous lakes that he does installations on) So I really wanted to go with him.

She is in total shock when I say this because she only wants that man in a three piece suit with a 401k and a benzo. Naw I'll take the country boy any day.

So here he comes walking down the hall into the den with his suit and tie on looking oh so handsome. I just realized he's bow legged. Jesus keep me near the cross. I'm looking at him smiling thinking wow!! He looks really handsome. He is staring at me with a "do you approve" look. His sister starts laughing, and sort of chokes out behind her hand..."oh **** I think he in love" she gets up and walks out of the room. He tells her to please leave his property. She's laughing saying I know I need to leave now, she done got you to put on a suit.

He comes over and ask can he have a real hug now. He was a little timid when he wasn't all cleaned up. So now I'm nervous. I slide off the barstool and I'm in three inch heels. He is about a good 5 inches over me still. He wasn't that tall but I guess the shoes he had on added a little bit more height. Anyway, he's looking down at me and I honestly cannot breath. I dont' want to gulp in air like a fish, but I cannot find my breath. I have had this moment in my mind for weeks and now I'm acting like a 15 year old on her first date.

He's bending down about to kiss me and stops and says, "I know roses weren't your favorite flowers but I couldn't find anything blue". My dumb butt had all ready closed my eyes and had my mouth opened. I open my eyes and I'm like what? Cause when you can't breath I guess you can't hear either.

So I just lost it...I don't know I guess it was the suit and cologne and that package I'd stumbled on (almost literally, okay I'm exaggerating) earlier got the best of me. I get on my tip toes and just start kissing him like the preacher just said you may kiss the bride.

When I open my eyes, his eyes are still closed. Then he looks at me and smiles and tells me he's so happy I didn't chicken out and not come. COUNTRY. He looks behind him from the direction his sister left. Then he squeezes me so hard I wince and picks me up off the floor. He walks me into the kitchen and this time he kisses me. Now I really cannot breath. I knew from that kiss this was going to be a fun weekend.

We finally unwrap ourselves and leave for dinner. His SUV is at his mom's house so we take his sisters car. We go downtown which is so so quaint and he's telling me all about the towns history. There are a lot of cozy little shops and restaurants. We decided on barbeque of all things on a first date. But oh well. When the food comes he puts both his hands out for mine, bows his head and says grace. I smiled when he asked God to bless our friendship. He's a good guy. I like this guy.

So we finish dinner, if you can imagine us both eating with one hand because we kept holding hands. Then we walk down by the waterway. He ask me what I want to do later and I told him let's just go back home. I didn't really mean anything by it, but he seemed to really like me saying the "home" part.

We get back and start picking through his large collection of movies. We select about three. But don't watch any. To be continued.

Last edited:
Okay...so where did I leave off. So me and his sister go into the kitchen, which was immaculate, but in a lived in kind of way, she has just made a fresh pot of coffee. We are just chatting about everything. She is divorced with two kids, working on her masters. I think she wanted me to tell her how we met, because she kept saying how hard it was to meet good men. I said well it depends on your definition of good. She's into the corporate type. I tell her they got spray to keep those away. I wouldn't have one. I tell her I want a country down to earth type guy. She laughs and tells me I got one.

She keeps apologizing for him picking me up in that truck and being so unpresentable. I told her I didn't mind and that quite frankly I was hoping he would take me onto one of his job sites. (He has sent me pictures of these huge homes being on gorgeous lakes that he does installations on) So I really wanted to go with him.

She is in total shock when I say this because she only wants that man in a three piece suit with a 401k and a benzo. Naw I'll take the country boy any day.

So here he comes walking down the hall into the den with his suit and tie on looking oh so handsome. I just realized he's bow legged. Jesus keep me near the cross. :dighole: :lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:I'm looking at him smiling thinking wow!! He looks really handsome. He is staring at me with a "do you approve" look. His sister starts laughing, and sort of chokes out behind her hand..."oh **** I think he in love" she gets up and walks out of the room. He tells her to please leave his property. She's laughing saying I know I need to leave know, she got you to put on a suit.

He comes over and ask can he have a real hug now. He was a little timid when he wasn't all cleaned up. So now I'm nervous. I slide off the barstool and I'm in three inch heels. He is about a good 5 inches over me still. He wasn't that tall but I guess the shoes he had on added a little bit more height. Anyway, he's looking down at me and I honestly cannot breath. I dont' want to gulp in air like a fish, but I cannot find my breath. I have had this moment in my mind for weeks and now I'm acting like a 15 year old on her first date.

He's bending down about to kiss me and stops and says, "I know roses weren't your favorite flowers but I couldn't find anything blue". My dumb butt had all ready closed my eyes and had my mouth opened. I open my eyes and I'm like what? Cause when you can't breath I guess you can't hear either.

So I just lost it...I don't know I guess it was the suit and cologne and that package I'd stumbled on (almost literally, okay I'm exaggerating) earlier got the best of me. I get on my tip toes and just start kissing him like the preacher just said you may kiss the bride.

When I open my eyes, his eyes are still closed. Then he looks at me and smiles and tells me he's so happy I didn't chicken out and not come. COUNTRY. He looks behind him from the direction his sister left. Then he squeezes me so hard I wince and picks me up off the floor. He walks me into the kitchen and this time he kisses me. Now I really cannot breath. I knew from that kiss this was going to be a fun weekend.

We finally unwrap ourselves and leave for dinner. His SUV is at his mom's house so we take his sisters car. We go downtown which is so so quaint and he's telling me all about the towns history. There are a lot a cozy little shops and restaurants. We decided on barbeque of all things on a first date. But oh well. When the food comes he puts both his hands out for mine, bows his head and says grace. I smiled when he asked God to bless our friendship. He's a good guy. I like this guy.

So we finish dinner, if you can imagine us both eating with one hand because we kept holding hands. Then we walk down by the waterway. He ask me what I want to do later and I told him let's just go back home. I didn't really mean anything by it, but he seemed to really like me saying the "home" part.

We get back and start picking through his large collection of movies. We select about three. But don't watch any. To be continued.

lawd a miss mercy

Back