Flying to SC tomorrow to meet my online BF...

I see you puttin your bid in early Rissa, I ain't mad atcha!:lachen:

lol girl im not playing. this aint a game!!! i be reading these anecdotes and at first i was all cheesing from ear to ear all happy for eliza. then next thing u know, im getting all pissed off cause i want it too.

sooooooo i figure, imma take a short cut. if he a fam member of SC chances are he's well mannered and got good sense. plus i LOVE me some country accents.

i was gonna take a surprise trip to Houston but ion play around with no Rotts. i like the big friendly dogs: boxers, labs, retrievers, etc. no rotts, no german shepards, any of those kill a negro breeds.

awww Eliza, i did appreciate that installment. i miss my two dead and gone pets Kelley and Jessica. took me down memory lane. I dont think animals should have people names but my parents allowed my 5 year old sister (at the time) to name them. See we are a bunch of pervs sweating u for all the bg version but we like sentimentality too.

Ahhh..girl I knowed you was a fellow hoodrat when you knew where Northline mall was. It's changed so much now you can't even recognize the place. I wonder where that rip off convict run carnival is going to set up now?

When I was little I used to live to go over there and have my daddy pay for that high priced *** cotton candy and ride them rides, held together by coat hangers. Child we coulda been killed twice on that ish. Now you know we have to have a meet up now. Carver is the pool I learned to swim in. It was the only one we had..lol.

Girl, they don't know nuthing 'bout them Acres Shakers! We most definitely have to meet up for Green Tea or something.

I'm trying to hunt down God's Grace, first though, for not giving a sista the heads up on the update.

GG, YOU ARE THE WEAKEST LINK! GOODBYE!

***Runs to close office door and read the latest before going home to all my chirren.***

ETA: Loved it, loved it, loved it! Now that we've gotten dinner out of the way, where is dessert? Hmmm?

Last edited:
Girl, they don't know nuthing 'bout them Acres Shakers! We most definitely have to meet up for Green Tea or something.

I'm trying to hunt down God's Grace, first though, for not giving a sista the heads up on the update.

GG, YOU ARE THE WEAKEST LINK! GOODBYE!

***Runs to close office door and read the latest before going home to all my chirren.***

ETA: Loved it, loved it, loved it! Now that we've gotten dinner out of the way, where is dessert? Hmmm?

LOL y'all some bloodthirsty somethins! :lachen:No wonder EB don't get no sleep. The second update was right after the first one, so I just figured y'all woulda seen bof of 'em.
Don't get cut no kinda slack round dis thread boy! Aight info, that was my fault! I'll try to keep my game up. Don't get mad when I come blastin my horn down your street for the next one though! (And don't forget to keep an eye on your email):sekret:

ETA:As much as I would love to stay up to see if there are any more updates, I have to be ready for work in six hours, so if there is one and I'm MIA, don't shoot..........I'ma check for dessert in the mornin......tis all

Last edited:
You get some rest, GG. I'll watch the door. :grin:

EB, that utility guy had me cracking up. :lachen: That is definitely me ... I would have been frozen dead in my tracks. I have an unhealthy fear of huge dogs (ever since I started having nightmares for about 20 yeas now of being bit in the back of my leg by a dog). Okay, I'm blabbering.

ElizaBlue thank you! I am traveling for work sitting in this very nice restaurant across from Stanford, yes I am the only bite of chocolate near these parts. Your latest postings have given me something to occupy myself while I deduct the tip from my absent waiter. Can't wait to read more.

Ummm...do some of ya'll just want the BGO versions? I kinda get the impression (Skyblu) that some of ya'll could care less about the romance.:rolleyes:

Is it really like that? Well this next BGO version should be well worth the wait. I had some technical difficulties as I didnt' want to send out duplicates again.

But stand by...as soon as I finish reading it to SC, I'ma hit the send button. That is IF I have your private email. A few of ya'll was trying to get me to send it to the State Department. Come on now. I won't call any names but uh no.

The gubment won't be reading my stories without a search warrant.

Ummm...do some of ya'll just want the BGO versions? I kinda get the impression (Skyblu) that some of ya'll could care less about the romance.:rolleyes:

Is it really like that? Well this next BGO version should be well worth the wait. I had some technical difficulties as I didnt' want to send out duplicates again.

But stand by...as soon as I finish reading it to SC, I'ma hit the send button. That is IF I have your private email. A few of ya'll was trying to get me to send it to the State Department. Come on now. I won't call any names but uh no.

I'd be happy with just the LHCF versions......they are beautifully written:yep:

I can't lie though...those BGO versions are like WHOA too :sekret:

:lachen::lachen::lachen:- You ladies are a mess!!! PittPatt taking guard, Skyblu not caring about nothin' but the "ahem" stories:lachen::lachen:,GG fallin' off her game :lachen::lachen::lachen:!!! Look what you are doing to us, EB :lachen:!!

No, I love the romance. I am going through a wave of emotions with each posting. I am truly enjoying your writing. I am sorry that my dirty mind gets the best of me. *off to check email*:rolleyes:

I enjoy the romance more! Makes me look like this --->:grin: when I'm reading it. :drunk:

You get some rest, GG. I'll watch the door. :grin:
Thanks girl! I'm might need some caffeine this mornin though.

Before there was a Zane/BGO, there was the romance, that's what got me hooked in the first place and if that's all there was, I'd still be stalkin........:look:

:lachen::lachen::lachen:- You ladies are a mess!!! PittPatt taking guard, Skyblu not caring about nothin' but the "ahem" stories:lachen::lachen:,GG fallin' off her game :lachen::lachen::lachen:!!! Look what you are doing to us, EB :lachen:!!
It's a darn shame when you so worried about missin an update you put on your yoga pants instead of your work pants...........yeah........

Thanks girl! I'm might need some caffeine this mornin though.

Before there was a Zane/BGO, there was the romance, that's what got me hooked in the first place and if that's all there was, I'd still be stalkin........:look:

It's a darn shame when you so worried about missin an update you put on your yoga pants instead of your work pants...........yeah........

Ring the alarm....ya'll got mail!

Last edited:
BGO Part II.........:burn::fan::blush3::amen::hair::ohsnap::pant::couchfire::twister::wow::thud:

(I don't cuss, but this stuff here make me wanna start.......I'm just sayin)

Last edited:

I like all the versions :grin: I am waiting on the most recent BGO version though :look:

Dessert is off the hook!!!! I just told GG with Dolly about to make landfall I'm thinking about taking off of work to do a lil' rain making my damn self.

Hot, hot, hot.

That BGO version was like some "Lawd ha' mercy" wrapped up in some "Save me Jezus". :lick: I have never in my life been sooooo happy to be married cause if I wasn't woe would be me for I would be a wretch most undone.

And just for the record I want ALL THE VERSIONS. If you didn't type out nothing but your ABC's, EB, I'd read that too cause I know I'd be able to hear you singing 'em. Keep up the good work, girl. I'd take up a collection to help you self publish if need be cause your writing is off the hinges!!!!

Dessert is off the hook!!!! I just told GG with Dolly about to make landfall I'm thinking about taking off of work to do a lil' rain making my damn self.

Hot, hot, hot.

That BGO version was like some "Lawd ha' mercy" wrapped up in some "Save me Jezus". :lick: I have never in my life been sooooo happy to be married cause if I wasn't woe would be me for I would be a wretch most undone.

And just for the record I want ALL THE VERSIONS. If you didn't type out nothing but your ABC's, EB, I'd read that too cause I know I'd be able to hear you singing 'em. Keep up the good work, girl. I'd take up a collection to help you self publish if need be cause your writing is off the hinges!!!!

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

I think many people would co-sign on that! Y'all DH/SO/DF's should be dancin jigs this week!

oh no, I just came in to say I loved the BGO version you sent me, I think I learned a thing or two for the future heehee :look:... hmm...anyhoo the BGO version is definitely hot and steamy but I like the romantic intervals much much better...I love "watching" your relationship play out and the emotions developing between you and SC . Cast with the backdrop of your family life and history, your story is riveting. And I know it's your life but the "characters" are so interesting and charming! The whole thing is addictive! Thank you for sharing your story with us.:kiss:

Girl let me tell you, I laughed so hard in the people's bathroom while reading this about this dog. :lachen::lachen::lachen:

My husband and I have two big boys, they are about 100 lbs each. Handsome red nose pitts. I love my babies. I could see somebody high tailing it up over the fence as well.

Girl you can paint a picture with words.

Coming out of lurkdom to say that the last BGO version is HOT HOT HOT!! :blush:

Please keep all versions coming; I love the romance. :grin:

Your writing skills are off the hook! :yep:

GodsGrace....

I definitely want to thank you for ringing that alarm!!!!!! whoooooooo!!!!:blush::grin::grin::blush:

EB,
I don't even know what to say.

In this latest Houston weekend installment, I literally felt like I was RIGHT THERE watching you in action!!!! :blush::blush:
You have mad skillz, not just in writing, but in more areas than one!!!

Bed Bath and Beyond for Adults, chewing, Pilates..

hell.

I'M spent!!!!!!

I could curl up in the fetus position, suck my thumb and take a nap!!

Back