Flying to SC tomorrow to meet my online BF...

Ok, for those ladies who want the BGO version of Eliza's story (and yes she has sent it out) please send her your email addy to her new email address (see the link below where Eliza tells you how to go about it in one of her posts)

http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=242361&page=76

The only reason I haven't read it yet is because I can't access it at work:fistshake: (for those who can, lucky you). Don't get left out the loop, go sign up so we can start a 1 million ElizaBlue march up in here!:grin:

Come on 5:00! I'll be back to post after I've read it. Need to remind myself to stop off to get some :pop:

:iloveyou: EB!

I feel ya at the bolded. My whole day is gonna be blue now (pun intended). :sad:

(At least until I can get home to access Pt 1, Day 3.) :rolleyes:

Whew....ya'll have a sister working. Okay I did send out the BGO version for the marker, Part 1 Day 3. You know ya'll really need to be paying me for private lessons....smile.

I have sent it via email to everyone who sent me their email addy to my new address. And thank you GodsGrace for so kindly reiterating in your post my previous instructions. I'm like go ahead girl, she did that like a....professional. I just like saying that word, cause ain't nobody charging or paying nobody.

I can see it now..."Special Agent with the US Department of ABC, code name Elizablue has been indicted and charged with running an online sex education ring. Members are said to number in the 100s. Also indicted was her accomplice code name GodsGrace

Let me stop, cause that ain't even funny. Anyway gotta get my laughs somehow. Okay so back to the highly classified document. I know some got it and couldn't open it. Delete that one, as I just resent it as a compatible word doc.

It is passworded, as I am always considerate of "little pictures with big ears or in this case big eyes". And for DH and SO as well. No need for him to be thinking "damn she's changed" and then really know why...right? So anywho the password is included in the email.

Did I really need to stamp it "NSFW", because I didn't. Hopefully non of ya'll are printing it out and thinking you'll read it on break. I would hate to see what happens when you get it confused and put it with the VP's incoming mail.

Well actually....that might make for a good read.

Last edited:
GOOD GOOGLY MOOGLY! I'm at work with my mouth wide open and my eyes even bigger. LOL! that was off the ching a ling. Eliza is my new hero and yes I took some notes. WOOOOOO-SYYYYYYYY!

Part 1 day 3 is five start reading!!!!!!!:grin:

Whew....ya'll have a sister working. Okay I did send out the BGO version for the marker, Part 1 Day 3. You know ya'll really need to be paying me for private lessons....smile.

I have sent it via email to everyone who sent me their email addy to my new address. And thank you GodsGrace for so kindly reiterating in your post my previous instructions. I'm like go ahead girl, she did that like a....professional. I just like saying that word, cause ain't nobody charging or paying nobody.

I can see it now..."Special Agent with the US Department of ABC, code name Elizablue has been indicted and charged with running an online sex education ring. Members are said to number in the 100s. Also indicted was her accomplice code name GodsGrace

Let me stop, cause that ain't even funny. Anyway gotta get my laughs somehow. Okay so back to the highly classified document. I know some got it and couldn't open it. Delete that one, as I just resent it as a compatible word doc.

It is passworded, as I am always considerate of "little pictures with big ears or in this case big eyes". And for DH and SO as well. No need for him to be thinking "damn she's changed" and then really know why...right? So anywho the password is included in the email.

Did I really need to stamp it "NSFW", because I didn't. Hopefully non of ya'll are printing it out and thinking you'll read it on break. I would hate to see what happens when you get it confused and put it with the VP's incoming mail.

Well actually....that might make for a good read.

EB, you made me spit out my sprite, hey ain't no shame in my game, those same officials gonna be askin for tips in exchange for settin us free, shoot! :lachen:
But you're welcome, I know you're already busy so I was just tryin to make it easy on a sista. And I couldn't open mine either, it was asking me something about a word compatibility pack, I was sooooo mad too. So uh EB, can you resend it to me too while you're at it? I feel so left out.....

ETA: Note to self.........get notepad along with popcorn

Last edited:
I hated that song until I read this!!! You go EB, I'ma be like you when I grow up! :grin:

Ladies don't even think about opening this one without pen and paper for notes. I ain't no amateur and she broke it down for ME!

Bestseller list here we come!!!!!

Eliza...........girl................I'ma have to come back when I find some words (and after I remove myself from the refridgerator)

i came into the thread when you were just preparing to meet him. i'm so glad things have gone well for you; this seems like it could be the real deal :). i wish you continued happiness with your BF and i agree with the many people who have said you're a great writer!

OK, I had no clue about this thread.

Somebody send me the Big Girls Only version. And quick!!!! I'm an 1980 baby, so I'm legal! :grin:

ETA: I can't believe I sat down and read up to page 60 of this thread in one sitting! Back to reading... :grin:

I haven't finished reading yet, but I had to come in here and let you know that you have the PROSE of a PRO! In the literary and diva technique sense. It is poetic and rhythmic... very rhythmic.:lick:

Off to read more. Let me find my ice water!

Eliza, you are a great writer! Thanks for the BGO version. I'm so glad things are working out for you .Keep on writing girl ,you've found your calling!

Oh Eliza,

I just finished reading and:

Oh :blush:, um :blush:, Well :blush:, I uh, :blush::blush::blush:!!!!

:lachen:-Glad that you were not blinded!!

You can write your socks off, girl!!!!!!!!!

OK, I had no clue about this thread.

Somebody send me the Big Girls Only version. And quick!!!! I'm an 1980 baby, so I'm legal! :grin:

ETA: I can't believe I sat down and read up to page 60 of this thread in one sitting! Back to reading... :grin:

Well welcome to our not so little secret. Sit down and stay awhile. We just hang out here and listen to my crazy life. Erry now and then someone will share as well.

If you need anything GodsGrace is my accomplice....I mean the hostess here at the Blue's Book Cafe...heehee. Just joking.

Last edited:
Well ladies,

I got Daddy duty tonight. Well, pretty much every night I can't pull some trickery on one of my kids and get them to stay the night. The Spawn's price has gotten to high. My daughter has to have her boyfriend with her all the time, affectionately known as "black attack".

So I'm sitting here watching SC on the cam, sound asleep. I ought to send his *** a "nudge" just to watch them big eyes pop open. Nah I will have to save that for when I'm really bored, cause it's funny as all get out.

Toodoodoodeedah....

What are ya'll doing tonight? I guess my butt could be writing. Hmmmm...the next marker.

Yeah that's what I'll do.

Well ladies,

I got Daddy duty tonight. Well, pretty much every night I can't pull some trickery on one of my kids and get them to stay the night. The Spawn's price has gotten to high. My daughter has to have her boyfriend with her all the time, affectionately known as "black attack".

So I'm sitting here watching SC on the cam, sound asleep. I ought to send his *** a "nudge" just to watch them big eyes pop open. Nah I will have to save that for when I'm really bored, cause it's funny as all get out.

Toodoodoodeedah....

What are ya'll doing tonight? I guess my butt could be writing. Hmmmm...the next marker.

YES!!! :dance7::band:

Well welcome to our not so little secret. Sit down and stay awhile. We just hang out here and listen to my crazy life. Erry now and then someone will share as well.

If you need anything GodsGrace is my accomplice....I mean the hostess here at the Blue's Book Cafe...heehee. Just joking.

:sekret: Now how you gonna put me on blast like that EB, we 'pose to be incognegro!:lachen:

And what you mean "what y'all doin?" We're parked up outside your house like the paps with notepads in hand waitin for breakin news like normal folk (ok maybe that's just me:look:)

I am so sleepy, but I came across this thread and couldn't stop reading. Lawd, I need to see everything I've missed....the BGV the pics. What I gotta do? Dance? Sing? What?

EB,
Thanks for Par1, Day 3. I was like uh huh, uh huh, okay, I can do that hhhhmmmmm.....dh would like that....etc. :lachen: All I can say is practice makes perfect and we like practice over here. :yep::yep::yep:

Keep it Comin Ma!!

Well ladies,

Toodoodoodeedah....

Ok I don't know how I missed this, but you are SO wrong!:lachen:

so your update has me at work trying hard as hell not to bust out crying. they already think im a weirdo. i dont need random attacks of crying to be added to the list of odd things i do.

my poppa died a couple of years ago so pretty much anything related to family makes me start bawling like crazy.

keep it coming eliza!!!

I read the BG version, and oh. My. Gosh.

It was baaaad!!!! Well worth the read :yep:
p.s. Thanks for the tips (in the BG version) Eliza....:blush:

Back