Flying to SC tomorrow to meet my online BF...

I actually prefer reading about the sweet non-sexual stuff since you guys are just starting out. I do like the tension though like how you were wanting a real kiss.
*Ducks to avoid ladies who might throw popcorn at me.* :lol:
a

Nah, I agree. To steal a line from a movie, "as sweet as a gentle lobe kiss." Well I think that was the quote from *The Best Man*. I can appreciate keeping personal information just that as this relationship develops. But you did stir up some fires and I can't wait to see how many Elizablue inspired babies arrive next year.

I've been away for almost a week and i am so glad that i didn't miss that much, since your posting today. Waiting for future details of your weekend. You are so vivid in you details im a South West Diva but i do know a lil about the North side.

I just want to know if it is just as good as the first time. You seemed to really connect with him your first visit. I am hoping that things still work out for you too.

I just want to know if it is just as good as the first time. You seemed to really connect with him your first visit. I am hoping that things still work out for you too.

Ummm? Better...if that could even be imagined. And not just the sessions in errr..Congress. I mean the dialogue. He made the comment that he could see I'm getting more comfortable now. Which of course means we laugh and joke with each other now.

You know how black couples can laugh at themselves? I mean that sort of humor. For example seeing him outside with just his trunks on. Let me tell you in broad daylight I never realized how "clear" he was. So I started lauging and told him he really was the "Massas Chile and that this pool was for blacks only". That got me chased down and tossed in the deep end.

Or me mocking his accent. And he had a ball laughing at all the movies I had not seen. He's a big movie buff. So much so that the entire weekend...minus the markers...he spent re-wiring my entire phone system and installing satellite tv.

I'll be giving more in the upcoming updates. Thank you again ladies for all the encouragement I wouldn't write it if I didn't think ya'll would read it.

Hey EB,

I was walking right through this with you. My father taught me how to drive on Sunday morning before church in the the Northling parking lot so I was seeing all these landmarks with you.

I'm a big baby so I was all bawling over your Dad and then SO staying while you took Mama in her Sunday finest to revival.

As usual I loved it, loved it, loved it.

Now, I have something to do until I go back to work on Monday. I'll be posted up right here, so bring it! :lachen:

I am I am...writing I mean.

Okay but remember please send me you email address to my new email address if you want the uncensored or Big Girls Only Versions.

[email protected]

I know some of you have PM'd for these and I don't want anyone to think I am ignoring you. I just won't be sending them out through LHCF. Thanks ladies and please keep reading.

You know Eliza...........I'm sitting here imagining what it's gonna be like when you have your first book signing (cause we know you're gonna be #1 on the bestsellers list:grin:) and I can see all us's camping outside with our tents and tables and chairs waiting for the store to open so we can get our signed copy, praying that it doesn't rain (cause uhm...you know we would have gotten the hurr did:lachen:). I know I'm getting ahead of myself, but I can so see it:yep:

You know Eliza...........I'm sitting here imagining what it's gonna be like when you have your first book signing (cause we know you're gonna be #1 on the bestsellers list:grin:) and I can see all us's camping outside with our tents and tables and chairs waiting for the store to open so we can get our signed copy, praying that it doesn't rain (cause uhm...you know we would have gotten the hurr did:lachen:). I know I'm getting ahead of myself, but I can so see it:yep:

Oh GG,

From your mouth to God's ears. I was just telling someone about one day several of us would be on Oprah's couch with all the rest of us in the audience and she would be doing a show on LHCF and how this site sparked all these books, salons, hair products, services, mail order companies, and other diverse streams of income.

We are going to be recognized, I just know it. That is why I've been here since what 2002 (maybe 2001.) I remember it was just after Tropical Storm Allison had rained about 4 ft of water into my home. We were all living in apartments waiting for insurance adjusters and contractors to get to us (who were at a premium).

I was on the internet looking for ways to grow my hair and I stumbled across this site. I've been here ever since. I can't even remember how many girlfriends and sisters, I have directed to this site. Gotta love it.

Camping out in Tents.. Lady you know we are not going out like that.. We are going to be hosting Eliza Blue parties all over the US of A, in addition to the other continents.... Sex and the City ain't seen nothing yet... With all of us... This is going to be the best bestselling book out there.. They are not going to know what hit them..

It's actually frontal lobe, but we gotcha and agree!!

Thank you!:grin:

Camping out in Tents.. Lady you know we are not going out like that.. We are going to be hosting Eliza Blue parties all over the US of A, in addition to the other continents.... Sex and the City ain't seen nothing yet... With all of us... This is going to be the best bestselling book out there.. They are not going to know what hit them..

I can see it... :yep:

Oh GG,

From your mouth to God's ears. I was just telling someone about one day several of us would be on Oprah's couch with all the rest of us in the audience and she would be doing a show on LHCF and how this site sparked all these books, salons, hair products, services, mail order companies, and other diverse streams of income.

We are going to be recognized, I just know it. That is why I've been here since what 2002 (maybe 2001.) I remember it was just after Tropical Storm Allison had rained about 4 ft of water into my home. We were all living in apartments waiting for insurance adjusters and contractors to get to us (who were at a premium).

I was on the internet looking for ways to grow my hair and I stumbled across this site. I've been here ever since. I can't even remember how many girlfriends and sisters, I have directed to this site. Gotta love it.

That is great.... This forum is truly one of a kind... My life has been so enriched in various ways with this forum... Heck, I was looking for instructions on how to do a roller set. Since I couldn't find anyone in Atlanta to do my hair with out them being scissor happy.. I never figured out the roller set..I just ended up with alot of product... However, I did find a great stylist and my hair has continued to grow as well as me growing with this forum... I see a LHCF Movement.. Ok maybe not a movement but something like that...

All I could say is WOW! I read ALL 89 pages of this thread (tonight & this morning, eyes are red and burning but i'm addicted) and i'm blown away. I'm so excited for you and hope that everything works in your favour.

Your writing is off the chain. I'm adding my email address to your growing list of fans!

:lachen::lachen::lachen:-You are a mess but so right :lachen:!!

I can definitely see this too, Andrea :yep:!!

Let me go check my email for ummmm- new mail :look:.

Eliza,
i know what is like for our father not to recognize you. I had to hold back tears as I read that because it brought back very recent memories. Anywho I'm so glad for the updat and that you had a great weekend with SC. Dont know how I missed that when I dropped in earlier.

Maaaan this was one ADDICTIVE thread!!!

I've just spent the past 2 HOURS reading throught it from page 1 :drunk::drunk:

Eliza, your writing is gripping, evocative and just down-right ENGAGING!

The last part - in realtion to him meeting your parents- was really heart-warming. As a previous poster said, it sounds like your boo would fit right into your fam. Aint it nice when you meet a man who you click with...who can deal with the not-so-easy things in your life. *He just understands*.

I'm alone at home and wishing I was with my sweetheart...

Bring out that book, ASAP. Trust me, the ladies in London will love it!

:Rose:

Last edited:
Ok, for those ladies who want the BGO version of Eliza's story (and yes she has sent it out) please send her your email addy to her new email address (see the link below where Eliza tells you how to go about it in one of her posts)

http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=242361&page=76

The only reason I haven't read it yet is because I can't access it at work:fistshake: (for those who can, lucky you). Don't get left out the loop, go sign up so we can start a 1 million ElizaBlue march up in here!:grin:

Come on 5:00! I'll be back to post after I've read it. Need to remind myself to stop off to get some :pop:

:iloveyou: EB!

I just read the BGO version Eliza sent out. It was a great read and really engaging!!!! Very uhhhh..... descriptive :look: I definitely took notes :grin: Keep up the good work

Maaan I still havent read the BG version! I e-mailed Eliza at her e-mail adress yesterday but still no story!!!! Maaan!

Someone help a sistah out!!!!!

Maaan I still havent read the BG version! I e-mailed Eliza at her e-mail adress yesterday but still no story!!!! Maaan!

Someone help a sistah out!!!!!

I'm sure it's coming Lioness, she's probably sent them out to all the people who emailed her first, and since you only sent yours yesterday, she probably hasn't gotten to you yet. That's what I'm guessing. You'll get it soon, she hasn't forgotten you!

I'm sure it's coming Lioness, she's probably sent them out to all the people who emailed her first, and since you only sent yours yesterday, she probably hasn't gotten to you yet. That's what I'm guessing. You'll get it soon, she hasn't forgotten you!

Aww thanks GG....I too am sure she has been bombarded with loads of requests for the story.
I really do hope she brings out a book :yep:

Back