Flying to SC tomorrow to meet my online BF...

Why did I get happy as a kid in a candy store when I checked my email? yea ima freak.All I can say is DAMN, i need a shower..........:sekret:

Just got through reading part 1 day 3..................WOW!!!!!

I truly enjoyed reading it;You really have some talent and I cant wait to read further stories from you.
The big girl version has me wanting to call my man ASAP.:grin:

Ah...to the recent recipients of the BGO version Part 1 Day 3. You are very welcome and thank you for the high props. I am glad to read that everyone received their "package" and thus thoroughly enjoyed it.

Future BGO versions will include a discount coupon for "virtual" Newport 100's. For those of you who after reading, need to get your smoke on, you may do so without regret or harm to your health.

Well ladies I am busy writing my next installment. Actually I have penned another BGO version!!! But I feel I must hold back and send out some more of the weekend....for those who are shall we say "faint at heart".

Stay tuned.

:peek2:

Hi! Just me again:wave:

Part 1 Day 3!!!!

makes me wanna light one up....and I don't even smoke.

9.gif

Future BGO versions will include a discount coupon for "virtual" Newport 100's. For those of you who after reading, need to get your smoke on, you may do so without regret or harm to your health.

yea ima freak.All I can say is DAMN, i need a shower..........:sekret:

LMAO:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

Last edited:
Ah...to the recent recipients of the BGO version Part 1 Day 3. You are very welcome and thank you for the high props. I am glad to read that everyone received their "package" and thus thoroughly enjoyed it.

Well ladies I am busy writing my next installment. Actually I have penned another BGO version!!! But I feel I must hold back and send out some more of the weekend....for those who are shall we say "faint at heart".

Stay tuned.

:woot::clap::yay::lots:

smile....big A smile.....grin....big grin.....giggle....can't stop giggling.....chuckle....biting my lip.....more smiling....more lip biting........

Yeah.....I'm on my way back to South Cacky TODAY!!!!!!

smile....big A smile.....grin....big grin.....giggle....can't stop giggling.....chuckle....biting my lip.....more smiling....more lip biting........

Hot DAYUM! Where is that koala dancing bear! Enjoy! We'll be waiting!

eta.. ahem... will you be sending us anything before you leave?

:dance7::dance7::woot::woot::clap::clap::bdance::bdance::yay::yay: GET HIM!!!! AND when you get back..... you know the deal (although I am grateful for this, as you don't have to share a damn thing with us) :user::user::user: and I will be from here.....:bookworm::bookworm::curtain::evilbanana::evilbanana::pepper:

So! Have very romantic weekend chica!!!

Whoo freakin hoo! Have a safe trip and a great time!!!!!

So basically, I need to take my laptop whereever I plan to be this weekend. Got it:grin: I don't even have to tell you to have a good time judging by all that grinning and giggling! I am too excited for you (try and come back though..........:look:)

Awh, sookie sookie now. I hope you have a safe trip and a fabulous time (but in the back of my mind I'm worried about you having too much fun to get your writing in).

Am I selfish? :rolleyes:

Gurl, have fun, we'll ALL be waiting with baited breath.:grin:

Well damn you work fast. :grin: I need to find my own verison of SC :(

I know you'll have a good time. I'm living thru u...so, I'll be here when u get back.

Btw, the BGO version is on point. I'm learning some thangs. :yep:

I was just coming in to ask when you were going back! Make sure you have some rubbers!

Hey ladies,

What is ya'll up in hea doing? I is at work. Well actually I'm on a job site with him at this mega church where he's doing a walk through for a bid. He's already got the job, I can tell how pastor keeps looking over smiling and nodding at me.....hmm.

Anyway, I know I have a lot to write about this trip. Dang I still gotta finish his trip to Houston. So, I'm sitting here working, doing some real estate and thought I would say hi to you all, ya'll.

So HEY!

Last edited:
Hey ladies,

What is ya'll up in hea doing? I is at work. Well actually I'm on a job site with him at this mega church where he's doing a walk through for a bid. He's already got the job, I can tell how pastor keeps looking over smiling and nodding at me.....hmm.

Anyway, I know I have a lot to write about this trip. Dang I still gotta finish his trip to Houston. So, I'm sitting here working, doing some real estate and thought I would say hi to you all, ya'll.

So HEY!

Awww!!! That so great for him!!

I hope that you have a splendid time. We'll be waiting for your return!!

Hey, I finally got to read the BGO "Part 1 Day 3" and I must say... wow you def. know what your are doing! :blush: He better never let you go and treat you like a queen!
Thank you for sharing your experiences, I hope to be like you when I grow up! ;)
And I would not mind to read more about the juicy parts :look:

Back