Flying to SC tomorrow to meet my online BF...

I love your story!!! I kept waiting for updates before I realized there was a grown version.

SC is very cute.

NC17 is juice-sayyyy...I can only imagine what the really freaky,nasty, freaky version is like...still looking for my email :look:

Thanks GG :)

EB,
Thanks for Par1, Day 3. I was like uh huh, uh huh, okay, I can do that hhhhmmmmm.....dh would like that....etc. :lachen: All I can say is practice makes perfect and we like practice over here. :yep::yep::yep:

Keep it Comin Ma!!

^^^^YEP :yep: all dat

Part 1, Day 3 was FIIIYAH!, Gurl. You got my DH askin me where I been:lick::grin::blush:

Well welcome to our not so little secret. Sit down and stay awhile. We just hang out here and listen to my crazy life. Erry now and then someone will share as well.

If you need anything GodsGrace is my accomplice....I mean the hostess here at the Blue's Book Cafe...heehee. Just joking.

I got the BGO version! It was good too. :blush: Can't wait to use some of those tips.

Whew! *wipes forehead*

I just read through all 94 pages, and I'm proud of myself! Feel like I just ran a marathon or something :lol:

Can't wait for the BGO version!!! WOOOO! :grin:

Last edited:
Heads up ladies, I'm about to put on my FED Xrated hat and make a delivery of the BGO version to everyone who sent me their email today.

Stand by.

This is truly one of the most beautiful threads I've read since joining this site. It's like you're taking us on a journey with you. It sounds really corny but I have actually laughed and cried (and experienced TONS of emotions). Thanks you very much for sharing.

Ladies - I LOVE the sisterhood and encouragement throughout. I LOVE IT!

Finally - keep up the good work, Eliza...AND MANY BLESSINGS TO YOU AND YOURS!

Eliza!!! Get to the rest of the weekend please!!!!

Grasshopper, one must not rush the creative genius that is EB. Besides, good things come to those who wait. Next thing you know she rushes it and we end up with a 1% skim Mills and Boon story, and we don't want that do we?:look: It's a comin, whoosah!

Okay, so after 3 hours and 15 minutes of reading, I am at the end of the thread. I must say that this story is GREAT! I have an extremely short attention span but I was attentive all UP in dis! lol.

My favorite quotes are below, as in I was laughing and snorting and my co-workers were wondering what in the world I was laughing at.

So the cop in me was thinking well IF he was going to do something wouldn't this be the way. I have a great arrival, everyone knows he's cool. He'll be standing before the news cameras saying "well no I don't know where she is I took her to the airport and we said goodbye". Meanwhile, I'm in the basement wearing a wedding dress, playing the violin.[/QUOTE
]
I laugh to myself thinking about how once upon a time my play sister and I would go out to eat. Now she had a bunch of kids. A bunch of kids, like her own kindergarten. So every time we went to a restaurant she would order everyone glasses of water and tell the waitress to bring extra lemon. She would carefully squeeze the lemons into each glass of water and after adding the restaurants sugar; she would reach into her purse and pull out packets of Kool-Aid. Then she would look over the tops of her glasses like a school marm and ask her kids which flavor would they like, cherry or grape. This would crack me up.
[/QUOTE
]I open my eyes and we stare at each other. And then… the monster… under the towel…awakes…stretches… begins to thump its way out from under the towel. “I’m sorry” he says, “let me go put something else on” I tell him” its okay, don’t worry about it.” But I can tell he’s embarrassed.
Keep us all posted, I'm loving this.

Grasshopper, one must not rush the creative genius that is EB. Besides, good things come to those who wait. Next thing you know she rushes it and we end up with a 1% skim Mills and Boon story, and we don't want that do we?:look: It's a comin, whoosah!

LOL!!! you're right, you're right, my day is just going by so slowly!!!!

:peek2:

Just checking in..............again!:rofl:

ETA: This is by far my favorite thread of all time! I haven't posted this much since I got here. Thanks EB:rosebud:

Last edited:
The Big Girl's Version --- all I can say is WOW!! You are a great writer and you definitely should be published.

Ms. Elizablue. I absolutely enjoyed reading this entire thread!!! With that being said for the past 2 days I haven't done any work, read this bad boy from start to finish....:yep: What a beautiful love story and the part about the alarm going off at the party had me LMFAO at work! You are very talented. Keep writing girl!!! I'm sending you an email for all parts of the BGO version. Can't wait to read. I know it'll be juicy, you definitely have a way with words!:cup: I know everything will work out just fine with you two.:blowkiss:

Last edited:
Part 1 Day 3!!!!

why am I just checking my email?!!!!

whooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!:spinning:

I was sleepy---but now I'm WIDE awake!!!!!

makes me wanna light one up....and I don't even smoke.

9.gif

Back