Flying to SC tomorrow to meet my online BF...

ElizaBlue what's the latest 411?

• Is the incubus ex still all up in your space?
  • Is SC feeling more reassured?
  • Is he going to visit you this weekend?
  • Did you sell your son or are you going to keep him? :grin:

Update:

The ex is just that x'd out. And after I put his past works in place in my mind, I found it quite easy to stop thinking about him. I just remembered the ex-wife calling me and that pretty much did it.

SC is feeling much more assured. It was my son. He "vaguely remembers answering the phone" and only remembers telling the person they must have had the wrong number. Right.

He won't be here this weekend but hopefully the next. The 28th. He really is a workaholic. I have the option to go back there, but....I think I should let him come here first. If he had come this weekend he would only have been here Saturday and have to leave Sunday. We need at least 4 days.

As for the Spawn, I had him sold, but the buyer's financing fell through. So now it's cash only. He will be leaving for college in August, so the price will go up the closer he gets to leaving. Get him now at a deep discount.

Also, I can credit SC with really really helping me forget about the ex. He has given me something for you ladies. He set up my new domain name and new email address and as I type he is busy working on my new website. This man starts seeing customers at 8am and does not stop until 9pm. For him to come home and start on my stuff is just the end all be all.

Soooooo....ladies please send me your email address with your LHCF name(so I know who you are) to my new email at:

[email protected]

As soon as the website is done, I will forward the link to you all as well. The name will be:

www.bluebookscafe.com or www.elizabluebooks.com

Let me know which one ya'll like best and that is the one it will be. How's that? I'm really feeling the bluebookscafe.com because I can think of a lot of ways to make it attractive. Like having a cafe setting for the website. But I will see what the response is from you all.

On the web site I will post the entire weekend. As well as the uncensored versions. I will also be posting other chapters from the book. Other "previous online" romances or maybe just some past dating experiences.

I'm so excited. It was only through the encouragement you gave that pushed me to move forward with this. My plan is to work on the "markers" and email those out to all who have requested. After that, everything will be on the website. So make sure you send me your contact information.

See ya'll later. I have to get to bed, I have court in the morning with the Spawn. Bad boy bad boy...whatchu gonna do? Whatchu gonna do when they come for you?

I sent you an email :grin: I like elizabluebooks.com that has a nice catchy sound to it....

Sounds like you found a keeper :)

I am soooooooooo glad the ex has been put on ice never to thaw out again.

Your son is a trip Eliza, I don't know what I would have done. I can't buy him though, I got my own teenager to deal with (well not my own, he's my brother) and that's enough. My grandmother and I argue about who is gonna go all grey first:lachen:

That is so sweet of SC to set up all that for you, I know I woulda been grateful with my technophobe behind, I still can't put up a proper siggie (not like some of the masterpieces on here)

As far as the name of the website, I love the bluebookscafe.com, it has such a cozy feeling, like I could walk in there and have my own couch. Whatever you choose, I'm game. I'm really excited about this opportunity for you, and I'm sure it'll take off. You are gonna knock Harry Potter off his broom.

Now I actually have to try to get some work done while I wait on the link, key word being...............TRY!:lachen:

Good luck with court today!

Congrats to you on the new set up. Hope all goes well in court with the "Spawn". But i like bluebookscafe.com it just seems like a cozy place to go and read.

Congrats again lady, e-mail already sent! My vote is bluebookscafe.com. I was pulling off my shoes and tucking my feet under me just reading that name.

Can't wait until you get everything together but take your time. You've got no fairweather fans here so we'll wait.

And if this man hasn't proven to you by now that he's the goods, I don't know what will. :rolleyes:

Update on the Spawn: Case dismissed. I mean really could a 1998 Ford Explorer, with 111,000 miles rolling on 22" Blades go 120 mph?

That cop should have known when he wrote that ticket it was going to be dismissed.

One down, three to go. Two days from now we'll be before the Judge again in a different precint to see why the Spawn was driving around after prom with his lights off.

Sending my email. I don't know which one to vote for, I like them both. How about elizabookscafe. LOL I know I'm hard-headed. :lachen:. I guess I will go with bluebookscafe. If you can, try to snag Elizabooks.com just in case! When you get famous, you don't want people snagging your domain and trying to sell it to you for a hefty fee. :perplexed

I really complement you on your writing skills. It is a great idea to get serious!
I like both domain names, btw! LOL How about elizablue.com?
Anyway, I wish you a lot of success!

ANd I´ve sent you an email... :)

I really complement you on your writing skills. It is a great idea to get serious!
I like both domain names, btw! LOL How about elizablue.com?
Anyway, I wish you a lot of success!

ANd I´ve sent you an email... :)

Yeah that's what I wanted but some guy in the UK already had it. Wasn't even using it.

Update:

The ex is just that x'd out. And after I put his past works in place in my mind, I found it quite easy to stop thinking about him. I just remembered the ex-wife calling me and that pretty much did it.

SC is feeling much more assured. It was my son. He "vaguely remembers answering the phone" and only remembers telling the person they must have had the wrong number. Right.

He won't be here this weekend but hopefully the next. The 28th. He really is a workaholic. I have the option to go back there, but....I think I should let him come here first. If he had come this weekend he would only have been here Saturday and have to leave Sunday. We need at least 4 days.

As for the Spawn, I had him sold, but the buyer's financing fell through. So now it's cash only. He will be leaving for college in August, so the price will go up the closer he gets to leaving. Get him now at a deep discount.

Also, I can credit SC with really really helping me forget about the ex. He has given me something for you ladies. He set up my new domain name and new email address and as I type he is busy working on my new website. This man starts seeing customers at 8am and does not stop until 9pm. For him to come home and start on my stuff is just the end all be all.

Soooooo....ladies please send me your email address with your LHCF name(so I know who you are) to my new email at:

[email protected]

As soon as the website is done, I will forward the link to you all as well. The name will be:

www.bluebookscafe.com or www.elizabluebooks.com

Let me know which one ya'll like best and that is the one it will be. How's that? I'm really feeling the bluebookscafe.com because I can think of a lot of ways to make it attractive. Like having a cafe setting for the website. But I will see what the response is from you all.

On the web site I will post the entire weekend. As well as the uncensored versions. I will also be posting other chapters from the book. Other "previous online" romances or maybe just some past dating experiences.

I'm so excited. It was only through the encouragement you gave that pushed me to move forward with this. My plan is to work on the "markers" and email those out to all who have requested. After that, everything will be on the website. So make sure you send me your contact information.

See ya'll later. I have to get to bed, I have court in the morning with the Spawn. Bad boy bad boy...whatchu gonna do? Whatchu gonna do when they come for you?

Go On SC... Homeboy is wasting no time showing you he is serious...

I am torn on which name... Elizascafe is available and so is Elizasbookcafe.. I like your name and I like Cafe... It is warm and cozy... I guess if I had to decide I would go with bluebookscafe.com

I shall be sending my email address also... I probably havent read a book since April when I went home.. But reading your story has gotten me back in to reading.. I read 2 books this weekend and let me tell you... Their stories had nothing on you.... I can't wait..

I like bluebookscafe too. I also like elizabluebookscafe but that was not an option :lachen:!

Sent you an email too, girlie!!

Go On SC... Homeboy is wasting no time showing you he is serious...

I am torn on which name... Elizascafe is available and so is Elizasbookcafe.. I like your name and I like Cafe... It is warm and cozy... I guess if I had to decide I would go with bluebookscafe.com

I shall be sending my email address also... I probably havent read a book since April when I went home.. But reading your story has gotten me back in to reading.. I read 2 books this weekend and let me tell you... Their stories had nothing on you.... I can't wait..

Hey Honey,

Yeah we brainstormed and even had my kids voting for which ones. It seems that the readers pretty much are wanting the bluebookscafe. I even have the theme for it all layed out. I had to get serious about this because I know if I don't do it, I could never come back on the site and write about jack. Well I could be it wouldn't be the same.

I hate letting people down and with so many people telling me that my writing is good enough I was like okay let me just take their word for it and try my hand. So I was like I need a website and I need an email address for them to keep in touch asap. So then I just pulled the trigger and did it. Mr. Lover Lover is already knocked out...he had a really early day.

So he didn't get to really do anything tonight on the website. So I'm sort of using the time to write.

Ah finally...you got to see. Thanks for the compliments. SC was a very beautiful place to be.

I have read all 75+ pages but I MISSED THE PICS...:perplexed. Can you repost EB? I have to co-sign with all the other ladies and say that your writing is awesome. The way that you have brought your experiences alive and made them jump off of my computer screen is PRICELESS. Not sure if the BGO version is still out there to send but I'm definitely a big girl (34) and you have made me REALLY consider online dating which for me is a big deal because I would not want to do it before. I need some sites to check out to meet me a good man. And I'm in the south and can't meet a good guy, LOL.

Hey Honey,

Yeah we brainstormed and even had my kids voting for which ones. It seems that the readers pretty much are wanting the bluebookscafe. I even have the theme for it all layed out. I had to get serious about this because I know if I don't do it, I could never come back on the site and write about jack. Well I could be it wouldn't be the same.

I hate letting people down and with so many people telling me that my writing is good enough I was like okay let me just take their word for it and try my hand. So I was like I need a website and I need an email address for them to keep in touch asap. So then I just pulled the trigger and did it. Mr. Lover Lover is already knocked out...he had a really early day.

So he didn't get to really do anything tonight on the website. So I'm sort of using the time to write.

Yeah Bluebookscafe is Nice...

You are right, you really have nothing to lose..You have a natural talent... I love reading, books are my escape, my own little vacation.. It is so relaxing for me... Many women feel that way.. I certainly think you will succeed and since you enjoy doing it, it is that much better..

I forgot to send my email.. It is coming now..

Back