Flying to SC tomorrow to meet my online BF...

Dang, they DO look alike.....stick w/ SC ElizaBlue!:yep: If there is another part to this wonderful saga, I would like to read it too please:yep:

Can you add me to the BGO version list? Please & thank you.

ETA: For parts 3 and beyond. I have one & two.

Last edited:
Could someone please pm me the Zane version? Judging by people's reactions this just might be the pick me up my SO and I need:grin:

ETA: Please put me on the list for the BGO Version...all of them. I'm 23.

Last edited:
well...3 days later im finally done reading every last word on this thread. so i am now requesting all of the zane versions and i am DYING to see pix. cause of course i missed every last pic that was posted. so if someone can please, please PLEASE, PLEASE send me these i would be SOOO happy. TIA!! :grin:

Someone PM the BGO Version to me too please. :drunk::bouncegre

ETA Got it From Gods Grace Thanks! :kiss: :yay:

Last edited:
Okay Ladies,

I hear you I really do. And I am in the process of writing the "markers". I will shortly be posting a private email. Please email your private email address to me there so that I can send it to you directly. Using the PM feature here I can only send one at a time. Which takes forever.

Don't get me wrong I love this site, but the BGO version doesn't need to be here anyway.

Standby.

Okay Ladies,

I hear you I really do. And I am in the process of writing the "markers". I will shortly be posting a private email. Please email your private email address to me there so that I can send it to you directly. Using the PM feature here I can only send one at a time. Which takes forever.

Don't get me wrong I love this site, but the BGO version doesn't need to be here anyway.

Standby.

Ok, can't wait :grin:

ElizaBlue what's the latest 411?

• Is the incubus ex still all up in your space?
  • Is SC feeling more reassured?
  • Is he going to visit you this weekend?
  • Did you sell your son or are you going to keep him? :grin:

ElizaBlue what's the latest 411?
  • Is the incubus ex still all up in your space?
  • Is SC feeling more reassured?
  • Is he going to visit you this weekend?
  • Did you sell your son or are you going to keep him? :grin:

I didn't see the pics but something tell me he's a cutie lol. You shouldn't be grinning she said he sneaks girls in the house and don't buy fuel :poke:.

I didn't see the pics but something tell me he's a cutie lol. You shouldn't be grinning she said he sneaks girls in the house and don't buy fuel :poke:.

I missed them too!

I know it's not funny but this line from ElizaBlue "Does anyone want to buy an 18 year old? I will make you a great price. He will come with his own water and food bowl." made me choke with laughter!

Back