Flying to SC tomorrow to meet my online BF...

EB WOW! what a great story you have such a great talent and soooooooooooooooo funny!!! girl you made me laugh out loud several times.

Please send me the big girl version I have been married for 30 yrs(LOL)

Can't wait to meet you at your book signing!!!!

Good luck and God bless
Jancan

Love your work. It had me smiling, laughing and tearful.

Now I don't want to miss one bit of your work so whatever emailing group you have your follow up on - or just anything else please add me.

Thanks for sharing :yep:

I just went through this entire Thread, and loved it! I was smiling :grin:and tearing :cry: the entire time. You told the story so well.

Great story ElizaBlue:yep: I'm happy you found love and I wish you all the best. :rosebud:

Thanks for sharing! :kiss:

Can someone share with me the pros and cons of blogging vs. yahoo groups vs. whatever. I'm just trying to figure out a way to share writings and maintain contacts for future updates.

I'm sort of feeling Windowslive.com blog. Is this a good place to do stories? Does anyone know about their security?

Come on now ya'll I'm seriously trying to get the BGO version to you.

Last edited:
Can someone share with me the pros and cons of blogging vs. yahoo groups vs. whatever. I'm just trying to figure out a way to share writings and maintain contacts for future updates.

I'm sort of feeling Windowslive.com blog. Is this a good place to do stories? Does anyone know about their security?

I have no advice on this but I wanted to say:

I wish you the very best and as everyone has already stated you have a talent for writing.

Now, can I please get the Z**e version and sign me up for the BG's version as well!

I wish I knew the answer but you ay want to make a thread in OT asking about it. More people will see it there plus I think there is a blog thread going already over there that may help. Good luck and I cant wait to get the BG version of your story!

go to blogspot.com

I wish I knew the answer but you ay want to make a thread in OT asking about it. More people will see it there plus I think there is a blog thread going already over there that may help. Good luck and I cant wait to get the BG version of your story!

Thanks StillaLady,

I did just that. I had forgotten about the OT Forum. People will usually go there when they don't read anything else. I want to have this done by this weekend and able to write and post.

I don't know the answer. I do know that a friend of mine who has self-published started with acquiring her author number from the Library of Congress.

I followed your advise and had my first pilates class today. Hated it, but loved how I felt afterwards. I am going to stick with it.

:popcorn: waiting for the BG version.

It depends on what you are looking for and what the ultimate goal is. Blogging is less intimate, its more like public publishing. You do however have the option of creating private blogs which will require a visitor/member to enter a password or be personally invited by you. It's good to do some research because some sites requires a monthly fee if your private blog members are more than say 35. There are plenty of free blog groups. Ie blogger.com provides web layout templates to format the look of your webpage. Permissions can be set to make the site private. It also allows you to tag your blog and alert members that it may contain adult content, requiring the user to acknowledge that they're 18+ and you're not responsible for what they may stubble upon.:spinning:

Yahoo and Google both have groups and both gives you an option to set your group page to private or public. Groups however leans more toward the side of being a large email forum. Mainly for communicating with members of your group and allowing file sharing,uploading etc. Groups, over blogs, gives you more of an option to maintain contacts and export
them to a file or email service. You can also send email alerts, notifications, updates to everyone in your group at one time. (Many of these sites have security measure to check if you are sending legitmate emails or spam)

Both option's security depends on the website and the type of security policy or measurements that website has. I say to all of my friends ANYTHING can be hacked into and NOTHING is truly deleted. :look:.

BTW I am going to checkout Windowslive.com now.

It depends on what you are looking for and what the ultimate goal is. Blogging is less intimate, its more like public publishing. You do however have the option of creating private blogs which will require a visitor/member to enter a password or be personally invited by you. It's good to do some research because some sites requires a monthly fee if your private blog members are more than say 35. There are plenty of free blog groups. Ie blogger.com provides web layout templates to format the look of your webpage. Permissions can be set to make the site private. It also allows you to tag your blog and alert members that it may contain adult content, requiring the user to acknowledge that they're 18+ and you're not responsible for what they may stubble upon.:spinning:

Yahoo and Google both have groups and both gives you an option to set your group page to private or public. Groups however leans more toward the side of being a large email forum. Mainly for communicating with members of your group and allowing file sharing,uploading etc. Groups, over blogs, gives you more of an option to maintain contacts and export
them to a file or email service. You can also send email alerts, notifications, updates to everyone in your group at one time. (Many of these sites have security measure to check if you are sending legitmate emails or spam)

Both option's security depends on the website and the type of security policy or measurements that website has. I say to all of my friends ANYTHING can be hacked into and NOTHING is truly deleted. :look:.

BTW I am going to checkout Windowslive.com now.

Ebonysweetie, you are a Godsend. Thank you so much. This is just the kind of feeback I was looking for. I thought I had decided to not do the group thing but now I may need to revisit.

Smile...I love my classes.

They were well worth the money. I'm telling you I grew almost an inch.

I don't know the answer. I do know that a friend of mine who has self-published started with acquiring her author number from the Library of Congress.

I followed your advise and had my first pilates class today. Hated it, but loved how I felt afterwards. I am going to stick with it.

:popcorn: waiting for the BG version.

Ebonysweetie, you are a Godsend. Thank you so much. This is just the kind of feeback I was looking for. I thought I had decided to not do the group thing but now I may need to revisit.

You can create a test blog and test group. Play around with the two and see which one you prefer. Most Blogs (or Groups) tends to follow the same format. No one really likes to re-invent the wheel.

You can create a test blog and test group. Play around with the two and see which one you prefer. Most Blogs (or Groups) tends to follow the same format. No one really likes to re-invent the wheel.

Girl you just make so much sense. I'm going to do just that.

Wow this thread is crazy long. :spinning: I didn't think stuff like this happened to people in real life. Can someone send me the pictures, I missed all of them. :ohwell:

Also, I DON'T need the Zhane/BGO version. I had to skim through some of the parts just posted on here. :blush::blush:

YESSS!! I read this ENTIRE Thread from start to finish...

and i want the Big Girl's version too

SIGN ME UP!!!!

Because so many of you are requesting the pics I am putting them up again. I should have some better ones coming soon.

Last edited:
thank you so much, very nice pictures. you both make a nice looking couple. you are both very good looking.

OMG!!!!!!....u guys are SOOOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!....he is not what i expected....he is MUCH MORE HANDSOME than what was pictured in my mind...

Eliza...ur scored BIG POINTS with this one! i luv it!...its so nice to finally link faces with the stories now. I hope u 2 have a beautiful relationship. I'm so excited for u. ( u had me pulling out the sherbert ice cream for dem stories LOL)

Eliza, he's handsome! You did good girl! :lol:

And you do NOT look 40+. No way, no how. You've had kids too? Work it Mami! :up:

Thanks for sharing your story with us. :yep:

Thanks ladies, everytime I look at his lashes I just want to take them out one by one and transplant them to mine. Now he's gotten it in his head that he wants to get buffed for me. I think he's fine just the way he is. I would really hate to have to deal with him 20lbs heavier...oh my!!!!

Awww, thanks for posting the pics again. I just read this thread after seeing the Career thread you started. And I was like dannnnG, I missed the pics. He's a CUTIE!!! Love IT!!

Southern men are what's up! So nice and polite! I sent you a pm for the sexy version. :lol:

Thanks for the compliments ladies. But I have a 27 year old son (actor), a 20 year old daughter (junior in college-deans list) and an 18 year old son (gangster turned college student come August). You know what they say cops and preacher's kids.

The first three from the left are my crew.

Last edited:
Back