Flying to SC tomorrow to meet my online BF...

Awwwwwwwwww, I'm all misty eyed (and crackin up at the same time), you two are so beautiful Eliza, thanks for the update, you were made to write, so talented!

Wow, I just got caught up in this thread. Eliza, you are an incredible writer! I finally got to see pictures too...you two make a gorgeous couple. Aww, what a wonderful love story.

I would definitely buy your book, now I'm itching for the Zane version.

I just finished all 58 (!) pages, and I've gotta say: EB, I'm so happy for you and your love! Love is so hard to find, so whenever you see it, just grab it up. :up: :clap:

Oh yeah, can I have those Zane versions for quality reading? :grin: :blush:

Wow, your story is so inspiring and you two make such a lovely couple. Your writing is so descriptive that the words just leap off the pages. Thanks again for sharing. This thread made my week.

I'm so happy for you you, too, ElizaBlue. Oh my! I teared up, I laughed, I blushed, I yearned for more.....

....but more than anything, I enjoyed. Thanks so much for sharing your life with us.

OK, I just read up to page 34 and I had to stop and ask for the ZANE version too. I wanna know what is going on up in theere lmao. So if I have to beg here goes. THIS MESSAGE IS FOR ANYONE WHO HAS READ OR COME IN CONTACT WITH THESE EDUCATIONAL READINGS *wink* wink*PLEASE PLEASE SEND ME A COPY OF THE ZANE VERSION TOO. OH PLEASE. Ok enough begging back to page 34. TIA

Ok, I have a tear in the corner of my right eye. :sad:

I am totally hooked. What are we gonna do when you stop sharing your life with us?:lachen:

Ahem, we know what (and who) SHE will be doing but you had the question right,WHAT IS WE GON' DO? when she stops sharing and goes on about her biddness.

When is Mr. Man coming to H-Town again? I can't wait for that novella!

I wanna go back and read all 60 pages of this thread again.

(So glad bossman is in the field today!)

ETA: Just letting you know Federale that I won't be stalking ya'll like some crazed fan because I'm in Houston with you. Wouldn't want to risk getting shot!

Last edited:
I have been avoiding this thread, but skimming certain pages is not enough NOW!!! I need to go back for a through review.... BRB... LOL...

Love it, love it!!! I'm so happy and excited for you!!! Love is a beautiful thing! Thank you for sharing your weekend and some of the intimate moments of your life with us!

You are a great writer!!!

Oh and um...like I said in my PM a couple of days ago...I just got married so...I definitely want to be on the list for the new Zane versions for Part I, Part II, and Part III. :lachen:

Is it too late to request a Zane version? I spent all morning reading and catching up to this thread!!

SOMEONE SEND ME THE ZANE VERSION PLEASE!!!

The Finale June 8, 2008 Part II

We finally get on the road and he wants to know where I want to eat. I have no appetite because I don’t want to leave. He underestimates the time. And when we finally get to the Atlanta Airport, my flight is already boarding. Rather than risk it I book standby on the next flight out.

He immediately begins with the well if I want we can just stay over in Atlanta one night. And how he can drive home in the morning. I look at him and ask "Can we really say goodbye". He looks at me at says “Nah not even”
There is now about 2.5 hours until my "new" flight. Once again, he’s all happy and talking fast. I’m like I can see why this thing called love is like crack. When you don’t have it nothing seems right, but when you get that hit, the whole world is your friend.
As we're leaving the airport I eye a sign that says “Ice Cream and Coffee”. Now if that don’t describe us. I tell him about it and he makes a u-turn. We go in and it is so nice. It’s a coffee/ice cream bar with a little area with a couple of book shelves. Ya’ll in Atlanta may know where this is.

I go back and forth between calling a friend in Atlanta whom I consider my sister. I want to see her, and tell her I’m this close to her, but don’t want to have to introduce her to someone I just met. I know she would understand but still.

I pick up the phone a couple of times and decide it would be worse to tell her I’m here and don’t’ have time to see her than to tell her when I got home that I “came through Atlanta” on the way home. He’s told me several times to call her and that he would take me to see her. Nah I tell him, I really just don’t want to share our weekend. That is the true reason. But Jesus I would hate to run into her by happenstance in this coffee shop. Now then I would be in a situation.

We talk some more about him coming to Houston and all the work he wants to do at my house. Nice. How many men can you give a “honey-do” list to before you’re married? We leave for the airport. He wants to park and come in. I just know that would make it worse. I tell him I will be fine just getting out here.

He pulls up to the curb at the Continental door. He comes around and opens my door. He kisses me. He goes and gets my luggage from the back of the SUV. Standing at the curb, we kiss, we hug. I ask him what is he smiling about.

The car behind him is blowing the horn for him to move. I kiss him again and grab my luggage again and turn to walk off. He reaches for me and hugs me again so tight I say “oochie”. He laughs and tells me in my ear “you know I like it when you say that, don’t you?” I blush and head to the door.

I look back and the white guy behind him is just laying on his horn. The horn is blaring and my man is leaning against the passenger side of the Montero with his ankles crossed smiling at me. I mouthed to him, "What are you grinning about? I turn go inside the airport.

As I’m standing in line at the counter filling out the forms I get a text from him. The text reads “The only thing that made me okay with you walking away, was that I got to watch you walk". I text him back “Freak”. I walk to my gate, smiling. It was a good trip, a great weekend.

Gurl I knew I was gonna cry. The bolded is show-nuff some tear-jerky emotions. Im so happy you two had a good time and connected. Great read Eliza. It was worth the wait:yep:

Wow I just got finish reading the rest of this thread and I can tell there is love in the air. Me and DH are on our mini honeymoon he is asleep so I had time to read, my boo is a country boy and for the last three years we have always been together, I would hate leaving him after our time together he is a wonderful country boy so you have a good thing I am happy for you

PS can you send this mother of 3 a copy of the Zane version??? THANKS!!!!

No...not yet penned to paper. It's still too hard for me to think about them and wind up having to stop writing.

Mercy...

:cry: awwwww ElizaBlue I know how that feels. my honey is in Iraq so thinking a/b our last weekend 2gether hurts my heart. anywho here is a :bighug: for you.

dont worry when you're ready to share we will all be here waiting with bated breath. :blush:

OK EB you made me put lunch on hold to read this thread and a sista was starving!!!!

Ok now that I am out of lurk mode can I say the following?

I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!! my co-workers are wondering what I am laughing about but I'll never tell. I wish you both the best and happiness as you go down this road together. He sounds wonderful and you are deserving of this joy in your life. Work it gurl :yep:. And you have great skills as a writer, you really do! Hopefully you will come to a point in your life where you can be a Realtor/Author who WAS a cop..can't have all this talent going to waste chasing poo-poo heads. We got your back!!

Now..

I would be remiss if I did not request the more ahem colorful versions of your tale as a PM. Might one of you lovely LHCF sisters indulge me by forwarding the randy version? :lachen: You knew I had to ask...

Ok Miss ElizaBlue (btw: that's a great name for a writer) Instead of Zane, people will be saying, "I want the ElizaBlue version". :grin: But as I was saying, I have to repeat what everyone else has been saying....you are good girl. Who knew after subscribing to a hair board, my very first post would be in the relationship forum, and I been lurking for about a month and a half. Good good stuff! The story and the way it is portrayed. I have been literally laughing out loud. My kids looking at me like,"what is so funny". Nunya bidness. I wish you all the happiness with your country man. I don't read Zane or anything like that simply because I just never have, but I would be up in the line buying me some "ElizaBlue"

~Marti26.

Is the Day 3 grown folks version out yet? Cuz I'm feening like a crackhead up in here.

EB: your talent is amazing. Apparently the Good LORD has taken a liking to ya! Be blessed, but get to writing! :yep:

Okay okay I get it. Ya'll want to go back to the markers...right. I get it. I'm sort of working on getting those markers penned.

I will say this...did you ever wonder what it meant when guys throw up the Peace sign, you know making a "V" with the pointer and the middle finger?

I think I know. I think I know.

Be ready for the Big Girls Only version as someone has instructed me to stop using Zane.

Umm...as far as the request...Big Girls only meaning please be ready to send me your high school diploma/GED certificate/oldest baby's birth certificate, if need be.

Last edited:
Back