Flying to SC tomorrow to meet my online BF...

Okay okay I get it. Ya'll want to go back to the markers...right. I get it. I'm sort of working on getting those markers penned.

I will say this...did you ever wonder what it meant when guys through up the Peace sign, you know making a "V" with the pointer and the middle finger?

I think I know. I think I know. It ain't got nothing to do with Peace or chunking the Duece either. Them country boys...what can I say?

Be ready for the Big Girls Only version as someone has instructed me to stop using Zane.

Umm...as far as the request...Big Girls only meaning please be ready to send me your high school diploma/GED certificate/oldest baby's birth certificate, if need be.

I'll be ready :lol:

Ok Miss ElizaBlue (btw: that's a great name for a writer) Instead of Zane, people will be saying, "I want the ElizaBlue version". :grin: But as I was saying, I have to repeat what everyone else has been saying....you are good girl. Who knew after subscribing to a hair board, my very first post would be in the relationship forum, and I been lurking for about a month and a half. Good good stuff! The story and the way it is portrayed. I have been literally laughing out loud. My kids looking at me like,"what is so funny". Nunya bidness. I wish you all the happiness with your country man. I don't read Zane or anything like that simply because I just never have, but I would be up in the line buying me some "ElizaBlue"

~Marti26.

What a beautiful compliment. Welcome!

Okay okay I get it. Ya'll want to go back to the markers...right. I get it. I'm sort of working on getting those markers penned.

I will say this...did you ever wonder what it meant when guys throw up the Peace sign, you know making a "V" with the pointer and the middle finger?

I think I know. I think I know.

Be ready for the Big Girls Only version as someone has instructed me to stop using Zane.

Umm...as far as the request...Big Girls only meaning please be ready to send me your high school diploma/GED certificate/oldest baby's birth certificate, if need be.

I got the last 5 years' income tax returns and anything else you need. Girl I gots to have it!

Thank you Carlita. I will be staying at his home. I thought long and hard about that one. And decided that (after running a background on him...hehehe) that he was legit. I have looked up his deed on the home (paid off 3 years ago and in his name only), home phone listed in his name, vehicles listed at that address. Well don't forget I've been a cop for 15 years.

Oh and we will be having a barbeque at his home on Saturday to introduce me to a few of his friends and family. I was a bit unsure of this so soon. I would have sort of rathered this weekend just be us. But we have sort of agreed that if everything works out, he would like to change my name before 2009.

I told him depending on how we progressed I would not object to possibly considering that toward the end of the year. We shall see, we shall see.

Thanks again and I will be careful. My family all have gotten my travel itinerary, his address, his parents address and phone numbers.
Make sure you call us when you get there(just kidding) No jokes aside make sure you call from his house to let your family know you made it, keep your cell phone next to you at all times oh well that's it.
Have a wonderful time with your new beau it's so exciting falling in love, oh yea don't sleep late make sure your up when his family come for the barbeque(heeeehee) have a great time!

Make sure you call us when you get there(just kidding) No jokes aside make sure you call from his house to let your family know you made it, keep your cell phone next to you at all times oh well that's it.
Have a wonderful time with your new beau it's so exciting falling in love, oh yea don't sleep late make sure your up when his family come for the barbeque(heeeehee) have a great time!

PMing you cause you need to catch up! :lol:

I read through this whole thread and yall all are nasty................I sent a pm to ElizaBlue for my version also. Girl needs to know about this Yoga bizzness:look:

You think this thread would be 60 odd pages of security measures and well wishes? :lachen:You have alot ALOT of catching up to do :lick:.

Wowwwwwwwwwwwww. This was an amazing story. I literally teared up so much that the tears spilled onto my cheeks.... so I was near boo-hooing.

I would DEFINITELY buy any book that you write. I'm so happy for you and your new love.

I will say this...did you ever wonder what it meant when guys throw up the Peace sign, you know making a "V" with the pointer and the middle finger?

I think I know. I think I know.

wow! :lachen:

Girl, I cannot wait for the next chapter. I just want to thank you for sharing this part pf your life w/ us all. Reading this thread is starting to become the highlight of my work day :lol:

Last edited:
PMing you cause you need to catch up! :lol:

Girl I know, I thought she was talking about this weekend(LOL)

I am reading it now WOW!!!!!! what a story-- let me go, I am only on the part where she is well you know what part where they did not eat breakfast until noon(lol) I gotta get some popcorn, cigarette something

Got to gooooooooooooooooooo I am loving this story
Thanks

Eliza,

I just remembered something, Shundra from Booking Matters also met her Husband online. He moved down here from DC, I think.. It was one of the Hot, Steamy Relationships. Anyway, they actually were on I think it Primetime or 20/20 a few years ago about having a sponsored wedding.. They had just started the magazine.. Another Parallel, they also own Booking Matters together...I think they have been married for about 6 years or so now.. Anyway, Just thought that a quick tidbit of info..

I wish you much success..

We are going to be Having ElizaBlue parties all over the country, like the Sex in the City parties.. Only theirs wont have nothing on ours..

Oh WOW!!!! Eliza you are so talented! You should attend the black writer's convention, my mom (who wants to publish) went and loved it.

Could someone PLEASE send me the "other" version as well as the pic if possible? THANKS!!!

Oh Andrea, from your mouth to God's ears. I can only hope to ditto Shundra's success. I have been researching the information she sent me. I also tried to contact Stormy, you know she's already walked this path.

This weekend I need to try to figure out a way to get everyone's email address so that I can start sending out the Big Girls Only stories. There will probably be a box to check one is over 18, in order to get it. Nah I'm just kidding but I do need to figure out a way to collect the emails.

Any suggestions?

Eliza,

I just remembered something, Shundra from Booking Matters also met her Husband online. He moved down here from DC, I think.. It was one of the Hot, Steamy Relationships. Anyway, they actually were on I think it Primetime or 20/20 a few years ago about having a sponsored wedding.. They had just started the magazine.. Another Parallel, they also own Booking Matters together...I think they have been married for about 6 years or so now.. Anyway, Just thought that a quick tidbit of info..

I wish you much success..

We are going to be Having ElizaBlue parties all over the country, like the Sex in the City parties.. Only theirs wont have nothing on ours..

Oh Andrea, from your mouth to God's ears. I can only hope to ditto Shundra's success. I have been researching the information she sent me. I also tried to contact Stormy, you know she's already walked this path.

This weekend I need to try to figure out a way to get everyone's email address so that I can start sending out the Big Girls Only stories. There will probably be a box to check one is over 18, in order to get it. Nah I'm just kidding but I do need to figure out a way to collect the emails.

Any suggestions?

Well you can create an email account on google or hotmail and everyone can email you at this address, with something like EizaBlue Book Club in the subject. From there it will be easy to put everyone in a mailing group and you can send emails to the entire group at one time. Hows that?:spinning:

I think I like the way you think.

I was sort of thinking email but was not really trying to open emails in the 3 digits. Though it wouldn't be a bad thing. I want to make a distribution list. So I know that in yahoo I can check everyone with that same subject line and make it a group.

Good Eboniesweetie. You win the first edition of the Big Girls Only release. Wait what year were you born, be quick!

Well you can create an email account on google or hotmail and everyone can email you at this address, with something like EizaBlue Book Club in the subject. From there it will be easy to put everyone in a mailing group and you can send emails to the entire group at one time. Hows that?:spinning:

Any suggestions?

Maybe use yahoo groups or an online group board where people can sign up and have to check their age and be approved before they can get the emails....just a thought, I am not a techie though so if that's totally 1990's then my bad:grin:

I think I like the way you think.

I was sort of thinking email but was not really trying to open emails in the 3 digits. Though it wouldn't be a bad thing. I want to make a distribution list. So I know that in yahoo I can check everyone with that same subject line and make it a group.

Good Eboniesweetie. You win the first edition of the Big Girls Only release. Wait what year were you born, be quick!

YAY!!! 1979 HOLLA :lachen:

:yay:

Maybe use yahoo groups or an online group board where people can sign up and have to check their age and be approved before they can get the emails....just a thought, I am not a techie though so if that's totally 1990's then my bad:grin:

LOL@1990 , I swear that wasn't so long ago. She can create a temporary group, send out an initial email. A disclaimer stating that you agree you are over the age of 18 and replying to the email confirms. It's always good to get the legal stuff out of the way just in case. It may be all good now but then later...:perplexed. Place everyone that responds in the Big Girl group, which will be the main mailing list.

I was born in 1979 also! Isn't that a cowinkydink! :lachen: Oh, and Eliza can I please be number two on that list :prettyplease: :grin:

Aww.. Fuchsiastar... a cowinkydink.. I used to say that all the time. I am a terrible speller(like you guys never noticed) I would have never thought of spelling ..

Anyway, I think the yahoo group idea is cool.. Then that way, you can import this list to your email account, I think it has that feature or you can just keep the yahoo group for distribution purposes.. Plus its private...

I'm repping for 78, 1978 that is.. J/K

I've only read the first page.... I was about to say hells to the naw dont stay with him but then you said you are a cop. If anybody can handle themselfs it would be you...... off to read the rest....

Well i got to the middle of page 55 and its 4am, it seems like hes gonna need those handcuffs bc you to are gettin it on. i am dirt tired ill be back in the AM..

well hot damn that was a GREAT story, im glad i read the entire thread. Your story was so enetertaining and i laughed when you did and wanted to cry with you. Now i see how the drug deallers get people hooked. Well if your sharring the Houston trip i will be keeping an eye on this thread. i hope you and Mr. Man have a great time and this relationship goes all the way up to the sky.

Last edited:
This is an amazing story.

BUT errrr uhhhh....

BIG GIRLS ONLY PLEASE!!! (I'm dang near 30, and super single, so I'M READY!!!!):yep::yep::yep:

If someone could PM me the earlier big girl items, pwetty pwetty pwease!

i know i am seriously late. congratulations elizablue. can someone send me the BGO version please. also i will sign up for any group you start. i am totally hooked. i love your story and your storytelling. looking forward to more to come... both versions:grin:. i hope he is the one for you you both sound wonderful together. and last note, can i see the pics, i missed those :sad:.

Back