Flying to SC tomorrow to meet my online BF...

So who else already enrolled in a yoga class?

I found one about 5 minutes away from my place. Bikram Yoga classes, supposedly helps burn over 500 calories per session and helps increase *ahem* flexibility. :grin: :grin:

Enrolling this month!

I took Aqua Yoga last year instead of gym class in school...

bonus is ya also learn to hold ya breath longer

I HIGHLY recommend it

Come on ladies...I requested the Zane version back on page 30something and still haven't gotten it. Hook a sista up please. Don't make me beg.:lachen:

okay ladies!

I would like to read the Zane version also please!!!! Will someone pm me with it?!

still dont have the zane version... can anyone send it to me...:look:

Dani I think we're not begging hard enough because the Zane Fairy ain't paid me a visit yet either.

B.B. I'm begging like James Brown "Please, Please, Please". Can I please get a copy for real????!!!

Dani I think we're not begging hard enough because the Zane Fairy ain't paid me a visit yet either.

B.B. I'm begging like James Brown "Please, Please, Please". Can I please get a copy for real????!!!

lol i think you did enough begging for the both of us.. hehe:grin:.. now let's see if she comes to visit either one of us...

Oh I wanna read the Zane version!

Me too please:spinning: I ain't to proud to beg. Please! Please! Please! (jumping up and down, waiving hands)

My DH was a very happy man this morning :lick::blush: Gurl, you need to write that book and stop playin!!

ETA: I got it:clapping: Thanks Danigurl!

Last edited:
EB, I'm not a long timer around here but I've made a post here and there. Didn't care much for the relationship forum but I came across your thread in New Posts while looking for something to kill time at work on. My first thought was "Awh Lawd, one of my LHCF sistas is bout to get hacked to pieces!" So I went right in to give you a stern warning but when I read everything, I was like "Oh, Lil' Mama don' handled hers so it's all good". When I left out you were gone but hadn't checked back in. I wasn't nervous for you just impatient.

Well I pop in to check on you today and KATIE BAR THE DOOR!!! I've put all my work up like the day is done. My lunch buddy had to pull me away from the computer to go eat! I was in here "throwing my hands in the ayuh and waving 'em like I just dont' cayuh".

I almost passed out when I thought I had missed the pics but then at #309 it was all good :yep:. Ya'll match gurl!

I am officially a card carrying member of the Eliza Blue fan club. I want Sunday (I'ma need you to hurry on up with that BTW), I want ZANE (I'm a grown ass woman wi/ a husband and 3 chirren) and I want an autographed copy of the novel. I can't wait! And when you start the password protected blog, I want to be all up in that to. This is just too good to sleep on.

And if you don't come on with Sunday what am I supposed to do the rest of the day?! I'm too heated up to work and my hubby is out of town! WHAT IS I GON' DO????!!!!

Seriously speaking for a moment, I feel like I know you now and wish nothing but God's own happiness for you and your beau. I love your writing style and you should really look into submitting short stories at least. This is the cleanest smut I've ever read :grin:.

God Bless.

(uh, I don't know if I'm supposed to mix God and smut but you know what I mean. :lachen:)

YEP:yep: ^^^^to the bold.

Last edited:
To those ladies helping me with sending out the Zane version. My thanks. I just hope she doesn't sue me for referencing her name. I was only trying to show the difference in content. But I am sending the PM request out as fast as I can. But if anyone is still wanting to read it, please PM and let me know that it is a second request. That way I'm not sending it to someone who already has it.

I have been just unable to finish the Sunday goodbye. It was really emotional...once we finally left for the airport. Prior to that it was just really...well...fahrenheit.

And to everyone who sent feedback and responses, thank you all so much. It means so much to me to know that you are all happy for us, me....and that I could give ya'll something to smile about as well.

Oh and yes, there will be a book. And I swear I will make a dedication to LHCF, because without ya'lls encouragement I would not be seriously looking at how to self-publish and how to tell this man that I done put all of his business on the internet.

Last edited:
To those ladies helping me with sending out the Zane version. My thanks. I just hope she doesn't sue me for referencing her name. I was only trying to show the difference in content. But I am sending the PM request out as fast as I can. But if anyone is still wanting to read it, please PM and let me know that it is a second request. That way I'm not sending it to someone who already has it.

I have been just unable to finish the Sunday goodbye. It was really emotional...once we finally left for the airport. Prior to that it was just really...well...fahrenheit.

And to everyone who sent feedback and responses, thank you all so much. It means so much to me to know that you are all happy for us, me....and that I could give ya'll something to smile about as well.

Oh and yes, there will be a book. And I swear I will make a dedication to LHCF, because without ya'lls encouragement I would not be seriously looking at how to self-publish and how to tell this man that I done put all of his business on the internet.

I can't wait to see your book turned into a lifetime movie. I'm dreaming but it can happen.

You know you're going to have all of us in line waiting to buy it. :yep:

Okay....I'm late, but I just licked my fingertips and flipped through the last 45 pages of the new Essence best seller!

Can someone pretty please Pm me a copy of the "Zane" version!?

A sista' needs something to read tonight before I go to sleep, maybe it will entice some nice dreams for me :look:

I love your story and God Bless you girl..you are a very lucky woman and a great writer!

Last edited:
Eliza, you are a colorful writer and I'm so happy for you!!

Reading your story I went through a range of emotions, from happy (the entire experience), to mad (hoodrat at the store) to literally laughing out loud (the mama and daddy chewing the popcorn). I think you missed your calling! :grin:

You are talented girl with your writing! :yep: Thanks so much for sharing with us! I'm no lawyer but I don't think Zane will be able to sue you just for referencing her name. I've found your story much more enticing, tasteful, and spicy then any Zane book I have read (Not that I've read them all). I'm looking forward to reading about Sunday! :drunk::grin:

Back