Flying to SC tomorrow to meet my online BF...

BEST THREAD EVER! :blush:

I'mma need that Zane version lol. And I'm just going to go ahead put in my request in from now for the Zane version pt 2 when he comes to visit next week :lachen:

Can someone PM me please:grin:

ETA: I got it thanks!!!!

Last edited:
Zane version??? Can I get that?? I've got some late night entertaining to tend to and this will get the party started right!!!

EB, I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed your story. You must be from the North like me (NJ). Some of the things you said made me smile from my experience the first time I went to meet DH family in SC (everyone waving,the airport, dark back roads etc..) I wish you both much love and success. You both are beautiful people. Don't think I'm just gonna leave up outta here before asking for a copy of the Zane versoin either. Please put a sista on. Thanks :grin:

Thanks Brooklyn and that's exactly why I need to get out of law enforcement. Everytime it came to cuffing a sister I just wanted to take her out back and say run chile run, git outta hea and don't come back.

But when it came to locking up the pedophiles and bank fraud folks, who were all white males by the way. I was like I'ma about to throw you in this cell and throw this key in the ocean. Good luck on finding it.

I have had to put some fine brothers away. Mostly due to credit card jobs. I was like....dang why...just tell me why?

Nah, don't quit...we need you just where you are..20 years and you are outta there right? Meantime, start being really serious about the writing..You have it down and we all enjoy reading what
and how you write. I love looking at the photos...so happy he ummm..."measures up.":yep:

You know what? I don't want the Zane version..I want the upcoming book to surprise me..my imagination will do for now...get that thing written and published, Elizablue...bestseller all via LHCF readers.

Oh Lawd....can someone please tell me why my 20 year old daughter and her best friend who are both juniors in college just hacked my computer and.....read...everything about....everything.

They have both been bugging me all day to let them read and I was not even trying to hear that. So Mr. Lover Lover calls and I leave my computer in my office after carefully shutting it down. I go into my bedroom to have a private conversation with him and give him some ear candy.

I come out and her and the friend are both going up the stairs. I sit back down and he and I cam up. He had just gotten home from work and was about to hit the shower. So I'm telling him how my day went and that yeah I miss him. That I've decided to finally take my writing seriously and yada yada yada. He's like baby I got your back 250%.

So I'm telling him look I'm not trying to be like Terry McMillan. I don't believe in divorce, maybe lead poisioning, but not divorce.

Well they come back downstairs and I introduced him to the friend. He's says hello and it's nice to meet you. So her and my daughter keep giggling. But hey they are college students and both newly minted Deltas, so I'm used to their mindless chatter and giggling. Then the friend comes over to the cam and says, "Hello Mr. XXX, I've heard a lot about you. I mean ALOT about you". Way in the distance I think I hear my daughter saying did anyone see a coke can, I thought I just had one.

They keep laughing and I'm not really paying attention to them anymore. Then I hear my daughter say to the friend. Well like when we did the history fair project in the 10th grade and researched about how in back in Harlem, white women were getting raped. And everyone was afraid to go there.

Here's my dumb double dumb butt. "What did you say?" So the friend repeats her part. And I'm like "for real that reallly happened OMG I just wrote about that. But I made it up. I mean seriously I made it up right off the top of my head."

So the friend says, who didn't know about the high crime rate in Harlem. Now I'm just freaking out. I'm like what am I channeling or something. Because I write in the moment, just as I think of it.

My daughter is like yeah mom whatever, just like you thought Tyler Perry had gotten a hold of your story. (Meet The Browns is almost parallel to a story I wrote called "She was running again"). So I go to the text of the Zane version to prove it and show them that one little paragraph.

They are both like non-plussed. So he's still on the phone like read me what you wrote. No way man. Forget about that. So then I start picking up on little things they were saying like singing the song "Flashlight".

Then I ask the friend a question and she's like I'm hungry Ms. A are you cooking? I'm like nope ya'll own your own. I got writing to do. And she says "awww come on juicy" make us dinner.

I look at my daughter and she is turning bright red laughing. It suddenly dawns on me what has happened. The both take off running and I chase them through the house with a shoe. I was mortified. He's laughing and like see I told you to stop leaving that computer up.

They eventually tell me they read everything. Pt. 1 and Pt. 2. Went through the thread read the episodes...everything. They kept telling me it was no big deal and that I should not be embarassed, but dang my own daughter. The the friend tells her well now you know where you got it from and that she should write her a story. I would kill her dead.

O.k. why did I run in from choir rehearsal and go to LHCF to see if I had any PM's? I am hooked on this saga and can't wait to get to work. (I solemnly swear to get in at least 2 hours of work first :grin:)

At long last, Holleyluyer!!!I finally got the Zane Versions. Thanks a million to the ladies that sent it.

Awh, sookie, sookie, nah! It's gone be on at work tomorrow. I may have to shut my office door and go into conference mode.

Good night ladies. Meet you back here tomorrow. Same bat time, Same bat channel.

Oh Lawd....can someone please tell me why my 20 year old daughter and her best friend who are both juniors in college just hacked my computer and.....read...everything about....everything.

They have both been bugging me all day to let them read and I was not even trying to hear that. So Mr. Lover Lover calls and I leave my computer in my office after carefully shutting it down. I go into my bedroom to have a private conversation with him and give him some ear candy.

I come out and her and the friend are both going up the stairs. I sit back down and he and I cam up. He had just gotten home from work and was about to hit the shower. So I'm telling him how my day went and that yeah I miss him. That I've decided to finally take my writing seriously and yada yada yada. He's like baby I got your back 250%.

So I'm telling him look I'm not trying to be like Terry McMillan. I don't believe in divorce, maybe lead poisioning, but not divorce.

Well they come back downstairs and I introduced him to the friend. He's says hello and it's nice to meet you. So her and my daughter keep giggling. But hey they are college students and both newly minted Deltas, so I'm used to their mindless chatter and giggling. Then the friend comes over to the cam and says, "Hello Mr. XXX, I've heard a lot about you. I mean ALOT about you". Way in the distance I think I hear my daughter saying did anyone see a coke can, I thought I just had one.

They keep laughing and I'm not really paying attention to them anymore. Then I hear my daughter say to the friend. Well like when we did the history fair project in the 10th grade and researched about how in back in Harlem, white women were getting raped. And everyone was afraid to go there.

Here's my dumb double dumb butt. "What did you say?" So the friend repeats her part. And I'm like "for real that reallly happened OMG I just wrote about that. But I made it up. I mean seriously I made it up right off the top of my head."

So the friend says, who didn't know about the high crime rate in Harlem. Now I'm just freaking out. I'm like what am I channeling or something. Because I write in the moment, just as I think of it.

My daughter is like yeah mom whatever, just like you thought Tyler Perry had gotten a hold of your story. (Meet The Browns is almost parallel to a story I wrote called "She was running again"). So I go to the text of the Zane version to prove it and show them that one little paragraph.

They are both like non-plussed. So he's still on the phone like read me what you wrote. No way man. Forget about that. So then I start picking up on little things they were saying like singing the song "Flashlight".

Then I ask the friend a question and she's like I'm hungry Ms. A are you cooking? I'm like nope ya'll own your own. I got writing to do. And she says "awww come on juicy" make us dinner.

I look at my daughter and she is turning bright red laughing. It suddenly dawns on me what has happened. The both take off running and I chase them through the house with a shoe. I was mortified. He's laughing and like see I told you to stop leaving that computer up.

They eventually tell me they read everything. Pt. 1 and Pt. 2. Went through the thread read the episodes...everything. They kept telling me it was no big deal and that I should not be embarassed, but dang my own daughter. The the friend tells her well now you know where you got it from and that she should write her a story. I would kill her dead.

Ok, Now part of me wants to say that's what you get "Getting all these Grown Women Steamy, not working, leave Choir Rehearsal to come find out all about you and Mr. Man" but you know I can understand your embarrassment.. However, She's 20 and I am sure it will be ok..You are a very smart woman. You know your Daughter knows what her Momma is working with.. Well maybe not everything, but she knows now... Anyway, I think it will all be fine.. Forget Terry McMillian.. We got ElizaBlue in the House.. I am more than overjoyed for you..

This is too funny..

Then the friend comes over to the cam and says, "Hello Mr. XXX, I've heard a lot about you. I mean ALOT about you". Way in the distance I think I hear my daughter saying did anyone see a coke can, I thought I just had one.

I got writing to do. And she says "awww come on juicy" make us dinner.

noooooooooooooooooo :blush::nono:

Ok, Now part of me wants to say that's what you get "Getting all these Grown Women Steamy, not working, leave Choir Rehearsal to come find out all about you and Mr. Man" but you know I can understand your embarrassment.. However, She's 20 and I am sure it will be ok..You are a very smart woman. You know your Daughter knows what her Momma is working with.. Well maybe not everything, but she knows now... Anyway, I think it will all be fine.. Forget Terry McMillian.. We got ElizaBlue in the House.. I am more than overjoyed for you..

This is too funny..

I'ma be crazy as a road lizard in the mownin' :spinning:. Why did I see a long post from Eliza Blue and thought it was the Sunday episode? Sleep was about to get kicked to the curb!!!!

Andrea, I ain't been home from church an hour and the heathen in me don' already woke up. Lawd help me in this place! :drunk:

EB, I'm with you though, grown or not, I'd be mortified if my boys found the goods on me like that. My oldest is just 6 so you've taught me early to get a password protected laptop for my exploits.

O.k. I'm going for real now.

Nite all!

Uhh, Someone PLEASE send me the Zane, uncut version as well! I LOVE reading and Eliza is a writer!

PLEASE SEND A PM!

LOLOL! I read both parts of the Zane edition and LOVED IT! Oh my gosh! Where is my SO when I need him? Like a white woman in Harlem at 2am? LOL:lachen: Oh my gosh and I know exactly what you mean about talkers. I LOVE to be talked to!

This is too funny..

Ah...thanks Andrea. Where you been honey? I had three closings last Friday (all investors). Is your market investor heavy now. One of my sales was from a Phoenix guy and one Cali. I would love to think between my real estate and writing I would resign. I'm going to speak it so that it will be.

My daughter and her friend are just too grown for their own good. Now they want details and techinques...I'm like are you nuts. I just went outside and sat by the pool till I got my color back.

Ladies if you didn't get the Zversion please just pm me. I know others are trying to help me out but I dont' want to be sending yall multiple copies.

Thanks love. I'm glad you are enjoying it.

Loved this post!

I read the two entries and tips and let me say, I needs to get home with a quickness.

I have to admit that I recently started reading my first Zane novel, which I got bored with *Addicted* or maybe it wasn't fast enough, but I have to say, your vivid recollection to details is WAY BETTER THAN Zane. Your genre style has a smokey mellowness that is sultry hot. Even with the tempature in the 90s you had all of us wanting to get all sweaty with our own loves.

All I can say, I am enjoying the ride.

Well now...that's what I'm talkin' 'bout. M-O Women unite :blush:!

Thanks, EB! Whew!

My bff and I refer to big one's as "20 oz. Coke bottles" or just plain "20 ounces", so your Coke can reference had me rolling!

Well now...that's what I'm talkin' 'bout. M-O Women unite :blush:!

Thanks, EB! Whew!

My bff and I refer to big one's as "20 oz. Coke bottles" or just plain "20 ounces", so your Coke can reference had me rolling!

That is funny. But no really it is.

I missed the pics.:wallbash:Can you send them to me?Please!!!:yep:

I'm behind on my LHCF reading and wow did I get more than I was expecting when I came to your thread....Loved it Loved it Loved it:lick:....Congrats and continued happiness.

I feel like I know yall now or something...:lachen:

Rai:drunk:

Its good to hear you so happy and inlove. Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your new found friend. I should have been in bed 2 hours ago but I had to read it all.
I consider myself sexually versed but you have me feeling I need to do a few revisions:grin:. Great stuff. Congratulations and good luck :).

Aww man being at least 6 hours ahead I am missing everything!!!!

Girl, my DH told me to print it for him to read!!!! I had to call him from work to give him the latest!!!

My coworkers(men) keep asking me why I am smiling so much!!!

Girlfriend, WHEN you start writing your books, you absolutely have to let us know, I will be one the first to buy it and a few for my friends.

Even one my best friends (she's white) asked for the tips!!!

Girl, I can't say enough what this thread is doing for my s** life!!!

Eliza, girl you don't know what you done started. You need to put all of us's on your pre-order list when the book comes out, I had to bathe with ice this mornin..............

I'm sorry about the whole daughter and friend finding all your business, hope you didn't get too frazzled about it, but it's all good, too bad you can't buy a neuralizer and erase all that from her memory:lachen:

Back