Flying to SC tomorrow to meet my online BF...

Ah...thanks Andrea. Where you been honey? I had three closings last Friday (all investors). Is your market investor heavy now. One of my sales was from a Phoenix guy and one Cali. I would love to think between my real estate and writing I would resign. I'm going to speak it so that it will be.

My daughter and her friend are just too grown for their own good. Now they want details and techinques...I'm like are you nuts. I just went outside and sat by the pool till I got my color back.

No Problem.. I figured they were going to ask you.. LOL..
Anyway, I am here.. I have a broken arm so it is really a chore for me to type..So, I just read and peck when the need really is overwhelming...

My business is less investor heavy from an Atlanta stand point but I am closing people from California and Las Vegas steadily.. I have a quite a few regular buyers that are taking advantage of these great deals... FHA is wonderful thing.. Anyway, not to hijack with Real Estate Talk..

I think you are right, Between RE and Writing, oh and a wonderful man.. You will be able to resign.. I see it for you... Plus, you already have a great fan base right here.. Get the PreSales going, We can do some Book tours.. I am sorry you can do some book tours to all the places you have LHCF sisters (LHCF women can be your mini agents in cities all over).. Book Club visits.. Word of Mouth is the best.. Set you up a little website.... Then when you are making such a big splash all with out the help of a major publisher, you will offers from everywhere to write with them... Kinda like the Ludacris of the Literary world... If you are serious look into Booking Matters. http://www.bookingmatters.com/ I used to be in the book club of the publisher. Wonderful sister, I am sure she remembers me, Hopefully.. She has the only Magazine of her kind that focuses on African American writers. So,maybe she can offer information.. I see her being very warm and open..Also, there was one author Kendra Bellamy Norman that was in the group, has now published 3 books I think and quit her job I think last year... I say go for it......

Umm.. So, Just a question: I am sure you already talked about it and no need to say it here. But who is moving when that time comes?

Last edited:
Oh thank you Andrea. You have always been a wealth of information and always so forthcoming. That is what this site is all about. I need it you have and you share it with me. That is the epitomy of LHCF.

Not only do I have healthy long hair now, I have SISTA's. That keeps me grinning. I tell my daughter everytime she ask me something about my hair, "wait let me go see what the board says". She will roll her eyes and be like...okay ma what they tell you? And then she goes right out and buys it, orders it, starts doing it, stops doing it, etc. You ladies have not failed me yet.

Oh and yes, he knows I care for my elderly parents so he has agreed to move here. Thank you so much and I see you are quite the little manager....hhhmmmmm. Bookmark that idea.

No Problem.. I figured they were going to ask you.. LOL..
Anyway, I am here.. I have a broken arm so it is really a chore for me to type..So, I just read and peck when the need really is overwhelming...

My business is less investor heavy from an Atlanta stand point but I am closing people from California and Las Vegas steadily.. I have a quite a few regular buyers that are taking advantage of these great deals... FHA is wonderful thing.. Anyway, not to hijack with Real Estate Talk..

I think you are right, Between RE and Writing, oh and a wonderful man.. You will be able to resign.. I see it for you... Plus, you already have a great fan base right here.. Get the PreSales going, We can do some Book tours.. I am sorry you can do some book tours to all the places you have LHCF sisters (LHCF women can be your mini agents in cities all over).. Book Club visits.. Word of Mouth is the best.. Set you up a little website.... Then when you are making such a big splash all with out the help of a major publisher, you will offers from everywhere to write with them... Kinda like the Ludacris of the Literary world... If you are serious look into Booking Matters. http://www.bookingmatters.com/ I used to be in the book club of the publisher. Wonderful sister, I am sure she remembers me, Hopefully.. She has the only Magazine of her kind that focuses on African American writers. So,maybe she can offer information.. I see her being very warm and open..Also, there was one author Kendra Bellamy Norman that was in the group, has now published 3 books I think and quit her job I think last year... I say go for it......

Umm.. So, Just a question: I am sure you already talked about it and no need to say it here. But who is moving when that time comes?

Ah thanks QT. I'ma have to let everyone know it's your fault the Sunday episode isn't posted because I keep stopping to send out the Zane version. Smile. I'm working on it.

Eliza I would definitely buy a few copies of your book to help get you started. :yep:

Had I known ya'll enjoyed reading about my crazy life so much, I could have really really posted some stuff. I'm very happy that everyone is enjoying my weekend as much as I did.

And when DH's start reading my little escapades, all I can say is look out. We gone be having some LHCF babies. Just name them all Eliza...smile.

Aww man being at least 6 hours ahead I am missing everything!!!!

Girl, my DH told me to print it for him to read!!!! I had to call him from work to give him the latest!!!

My coworkers(men) keep asking me why I am smiling so much!!!

Girlfriend, WHEN you start writing your books, you absolutely have to let us know, I will be one the first to buy it and a few for my friends.

Even one my best friends (she's white) asked for the tips!!!

Girl, I can't say enough what this thread is doing for my s** life!!!

EB,

You are too cool. I've never really read the relationship forum and I'm so glad I started with your weekend! Great read. I'll certainly buy your writes. Keep it coming girl, you got us all stirred up now! :yep:

Well alright Eliza, I just read Zane 1 and Zane 2 and all can say is where is Nelly when you need him?

It's getting hot in here (so hot)
So take off all your clothes

I am getting so hot, I wanna take my clothes off!

Haha, you go girl, I ain't mad atcha!

Now don't send nobody else nothing until you get Sunday finished. You gon' mess around and start a riot up in here. I'm trying to figure out how to make this thread my homepage cause I ain't trying to miss a stroke, I mean, a beat. (sorry mods, I'ma be good, don't lock us down.)

***scurries off to read again before the boss comes back***

I just read the Zane version Part 1 and 2. All I can say is hot, hot, hot :grin:

Damn, Damn, Damn :wallbash: My SO won't be here for a few weeks....

Can I get a copy of pts 1&2?Thanks.
yes I had to come out of lurking for this:grin:
Thanks to everyone that pmed pts 1&2:giggle:

Last edited:
Waking up out of hiding into full lurk mode and would LOVE for the Zane Version to be PM'd to me. PLEASE SOMEONE help a sista out!

I wish the two of you the VERY best Eliza :)

Back