Flying to SC tomorrow to meet my online BF...

Ummm...Candace I just sent u a pm:sekret:....Eliza...you need to start writing books or something I never come in the relationship forum but your thread caught my eye.......Go on with ya bad self!!! Can someone pm me pleasssssssssssssssssssssssse??????? I'm looking for Zane

:wave: I surely need that Zane version....can someone PM me pretty please....we're spending the first night in our new house tomorrow and need to "break it in" properly, so I need to get my mind right:grin:

ETA: Thanks so much! I'm soooo ready! Where IS that man of mine?!

Last edited:
Aww Man.. My computer froze while I was writing you Dust Jacket Bio.. Anyway... Now I have to run out and show a house...

I wanted to tell you that I am sooo happy for you.. The first day I read it I was in tears.. I am such a sucker for a real true romance story... You so deserve to be happy...

So, I'll try to come back with you bio Mrs.. It is only a matter of time before I am with my man in the SOUTH..

Last edited:
:wave: I surely need that Zane version....can someone PM me pretty please....we're spending the first night in our new house tomorrow and need to "break it in" properly, so I need to get my mind right:grin:

Too Funny.... I am so going to be blushing next time I see you..

she may as well post it here... its been passed around more than a $2 trick

I beg to differ on the parallel, but at the end of it all its an experience that cannot be openly publicized given forum rules.

I will say this much and that is her story, in its entirety, has renewed my faith in internet dating AND black love.

Waiting for Sunday's headlines.... :)

Back