I have known A guy for 10 months and never knew he had kids.

I guess If I'm understading this right, You may have known him for 10 months, but you weren't "dating", correct?

If in fact that you were already seeing someone else and he knew you weren't available, then I can't say I blame him for not telling you about his kids because apparently you werent interested if you were still with someone else.

Even though you knew him for 10 months it wasn't in a dating situation. It was more casual.

Personally I wouldn't date someone with kids but at least he's did tell you once you let him know you were actually interested. Up to you to do whatever it is you're going to do at this point, but at least he put his children first.:yep:

-A

But don't you think that would have given him even LESS of a reason to not mention his kids?

It doesn't matter who she was dating or if she was interested. They had conversations and discussions during that time. If she was privy to his financial situation etc those kids should have been brought up. He knows that many women without children won't date men with already made families. He waited til he had her where he wanted her to spill those beans. ie;a lil time and emotional investment.

I wish like helz I would allow my first child to be some kneegrows 3rd or 4th child! He is a trickster Flowers in the Attic ****! Its all good we all have a different levels of tolerance. Humans have flaws and past lives.

Back