How soon do you ...

well I cooked for my DH on our first date..well I brought the food over and he actually cooked it .:spinning: But I did it because I was hungry and I had already taken it out to cook and he invited me over to study (we met in grad school) and I was like I gotta eat..That food was good though..and I remember being impressed by his skills and giving him the side eye ( in fact in his kitchen is when I first even considered him as a mate) so maybe there is something to it.. :yep:

I think that girl in your guy friends house is not just a hommie, well maybe she is but doesn't want to be.. i don't like that at all:nono::nono::nono::nono:

He claims that all she does is SERVICE him. He doesn't even reciprocate (sp). But men lie. He is telling me that it is only physical and that she told him that she does not want to be in a relationship either. He believes her.:ohwell:

:huh: Why would you want a man who already has a woman? Whether they are in an exclusive "relationship" or not is irrelevant. He's looking for a wife, but already has a concubine.

:huh: Why would you want a man who already has a woman? Whether they are in an exclusive "relationship" or not is irrelevant. He's looking for a wife, but already has a concubine.

I never said that I wanted him. He is a friend of mine and we are working on something together.

Me, I didnt start getting better at cooking until after I got married. When I was dating, I just mostly seemed to find guys that could cook and would cook for me :grin: and I told all of them I couldnt cook (DH included). I really had very little desire to since I seen too many women like in the OPs situation, and I figured if he really loved me, he would be with me whether I cooked or not. I cooked once for Dh while we were engaged and he loved it. I cook most of the time now that we are married.

*blink blink*

LOL Why blink? I just commented on what I observed on two different occassions. The first time I started the thread, I thought that she was just cooking trying to get him. During the duration of the post, I found out about the other stuff, which I later added. I probably should have left the other stuff off so as not to add confusion. Sorry.:spinning:

I have known the guy about five years now. We are just friends, but are also involved with each other professionally as well.

I don't know. What is she is doing may work. We shall see.

Back