Could You Date A Multimillionaire . . .

Who is a trump supporter? :look:

I'm talking caked up. Does your partner's politics have to match your own?

Of course. I'll just be sure that my lover is a Democrat :angeldevil:

JK. Money isn't enough to deal with outright stupidity and racism. Even if he was a decent guy, despite his politics, best believe his social circle and family would be a cesspool of Fox News loving biggots and racists. Nah, I'm good.

Last edited:
I read somewhere (or maybe it was on one of Chrissie's videos) that Black Women limit their opportunities for dating out by being too political (I'm paraphrasing). This is my . . .I mean, my friend's :look: :lachen: first time hanging out with this person, and it's been interesting. Maybe this should be in the Relationship Forum, but I thought it was relevant to OT due to the political aspect.

I'm not really worried about what he wants to do to me, as I set the pace. I have heard a few comments from him that make me wince. I don't know . . .
@PretteePlease, what say you?

Last edited:
Sure would!

I would marry him too then use his money to fund social injustice programs, send black kids to college, donate to political campaigns of my choosing and create a charity to educate black entrepreneurs and build generational wealth in our community. #Reparations

giphy.gif

I would also raise his children to fight the power.

Sure would!

I would marry him too then use his money to fund social injustice programs, send black kids to college, donate to political campaigns of my choosing and create a charity to educate black entrepreneurs and build generational wealth in our community. #Reparations

giphy.gif

I would also raise his children to fight the power.

THIS is how I think! Voice my opinion on some things, smile and nod on others. This is our first time hanging out since we met six months ago . . .at his house in the Dominican Republic. :look: (I mean that I'm here now in the DR hanging with him) It's a different world, I'll tell ya . . .

Last edited:
If I had no other financial options to get to millionaire status. :yep: Would I be thrilled about it? :nono: I would have to treat politics the same way I treat sports when dealing with men, it would be a "moving right along" topic. I say this as someone who is truly repulsed by all things Republican but I would swallow it whole if I was presented with a life changing upgrade in circumstances.

If I had no other financial options to get to millionaire status. :yep: Would I be thrilled about it? :nono: I would have to treat politics the same way I treat sports when dealing with men, it would be a "moving right along" topic. I say this as someone who is truly repulsed by all things Republican but I would swallow it whole if I was presented with a life changing upgrade in circumstances.

Missed your font Lady. :bighug:
:)

yes. but I wouldn't like it. It would be something I note and move on. I'm more concerned with how he would treat me and DS and fund our lives. Rich men tend to have Republican leanings though they pretend to be liberal. Now would I date a broke Trump supporter? No. I don't understand the logic of being broke and voting against your interest.

Back